Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bronckk

Sep 10, 2023
Does anyone have a collection of good fan art and projects posted to this thread? It’s so many pages to go through so hopefully someone has been saving the best of the best.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Think I've found Aimee's hair. I believe it's
I believe Naomi's hair is

Fairly sure the top she wears is from , just got to find the pants and her model and skin

Since it's only for G8F, I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason that two new characters may have been introduced instead of old ones like Elena or Melanie is that some of the stuff they're getting up to is easier with G8F.

I believe Ellie's new hairstyle is . Now to find her outfit

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Think I've found Aimee's hair. I believe it's
I believe Naomi's hair is

Fairly sure the top she wears is from , just got to find the pants and her model and skin

Since it's only for G8F, I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason that two new characters may have been introduced instead of old ones like Elena or Melanie is that some of the stuff they're getting up to is easier with G8F.

I believe Ellie's new hairstyle is . Now to find her outfit
Awesome. You're so good at rooting out all of those assets.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Awesome. You're so good at rooting out all of those assets.
Funny thing is, sometimes I'll discover something by complete accident. A couple of times I'll be looking for a different asset for a different game, pass something and think - hang on ...

The thing I'm horrible at though is the characters. It's only things like Nathalie's tattoo that told me it was Melisande. I'll need help from someone else in order to find the character models for Naomi and Aimee.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes