Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
The asset for the jacuzzi?
I thought this was the Jacuzzi at first too but i think its different from the game.

can anyone tell me how could i light up under the water. i tried out putting lights under the water surface but that didnt worked out. is there something am i missing????????

Reactions: toetoepoto

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought this was the Jacuzzi at first too but i think its different from the game.

can anyone tell me how could i light up under the water. i tried out putting lights under the water surface but that didnt worked out. is there something am i missing????????
It probably just uses a different texture. When I've done renders in the backyard it's matched quite well. The time that the asset was released also matches around the time that the renders of the backyard came out.

As for the lights under the water, is there a render from the game you're trying to replicate?

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Very, very nice. Is this possibly the first time Ellie being animated at all ? Any chance you can make a sequel with Aiden (or at least Dylan) please?
Not impossible, but I don't have any plans for it right now. ;-)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It probably just uses a different texture. When I've done renders in the backyard it's matched quite well. The time that the asset was released also matches around the time that the renders of the backyard came out.

As for the lights under the water, is there a render from the game you're trying to replicate?
No, it's definitely not the same asset. Compare the asset you listed to a screenshot from in game, first, the asset from the store page you linked...
z-jacuzzi-time-and-poses-01-daz3d.jpg

And now a screenshot from the game...
screenshot0378.jpg
The built in controls on the side are totally wrong. The shape of the inside is all wrong. The game one has more nozzels (three on the bottom, center round part) compared to far fewer in the asset you listed which only has a single nozzel on the rounded part of the side.

For fan art, your asset would probably be fine, but that is definitely not the same one used in the game.

After a quick search online, I found the right asset. It's in
It's this one... (contained in the link I provided)
01-i13-hot-tubs-and-poses-for-the-genesis-3-females-and-genesis-3-males-daz3d.jpg

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, it's definitely not the same asset. Compare the asset you listed to a screenshot from in game, first, the asset from the store page you linked...
View attachment 2958580

And now a screenshot from the game...
View attachment 2958583
The built in controls on the side are totally wrong. The shape of the inside is all wrong. The game one has more nozzels (three on the bottom, center round part) compared to far fewer in the asset you listed which only has a single nozzel on the rounded part of the side.

For fan art, your asset would probably be fine, but that is definitely not the same one used in the game.

After a quick search online, I found the right asset. It's in
It's this one... (contained in the link I provided)
View attachment 2958613
My mistake. That is the one I use, and thought was the one I was referring to.

Probably better if people check my asset list. A lot of the assets I quote is stuff I identified years ago, so it appears I might make a mistake or two these days.

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
My mistake. That is the one I use, and thought was the one I was referring to.

Probably better if people check my asset list. A lot of the assets I quote is stuff I identified years ago, so it appears I might make a mistake or two these days.
thats happened thank you so much for finding it for me, just a last quarry how would i add add the intensity of lights like this
doov93w6.png

Reactions: Tur100

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
thats happened thank you so much for finding it for me, just a last quarry how would i add add the intensity of lights like this
View attachment 2958989
There are no underwater lights in the asset. It might be a reflection of light from another source. Or something that L&P has added later, but with the ripples in the water, it's impossible to identify accurately.

I have the same problem trying to put together the assets in Ellie's room - there isn't a good shot with enough detail. Same for Dylan and Zac's room at the boarding school.

Only thing we can do is approximate, or wait for more detail.

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
There are no underwater lights in the asset. It might be a reflection of light from another source. Or something that L&P has added later, but with the ripples in the water, it's impossible to identify accurately.

I have the same problem trying to put together the assets in Ellie's room - there isn't a good shot with enough detail. Same for Dylan and Zac's room at the boarding school.

Only thing we can do is approximate, or wait for more detail.
i see anyway thanx again for clearing out my doubts.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes