Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I have decided to share what I have finished:

+
english is not my native language. There will be improvements
+ There will be decisions, but at the moment only the slut way works

So you can at least see in which direction it should go and maybe have some great ideas

ELLIE 0.1 Test (AWAM Fanmade Renpy VN Game)

PC

MAC

Have fun!!!

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

+

So you can at least see in which direction it should go and maybe have some great ideas

PC

MAC

Have fun!!!
Pretty nice.
Will you continue the story ?

Reactions: Bullx and jenyabest

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
And very uninformed. You are under no restrictions IMO. The dev regularly violates copyrights. He has no such protection. The basic characters are all available to any daz customer. What you do and your presentations are your work. And milking is, I believe, defined as someone not delivering a product in a timely fashion in an effort to increase profit. The dev is clearly in this category and you are not. So then the question is what is Devil3D really saying or do they even understand what they are saying?

LOL, I said he is milking AWAM's character! and in this context, writing spin-offs of the story AWAM, is still a valid point. I did not say anything about money.

I didn't say anything about copyrights.

Reactions: hzjujk

shemaleNL

Apr 18, 2023

+

PC

MAC

Have fun!!!
This is real good because of showing what they think and feel. The background of the caption hide too much of the nice pictures. For me you can skip those decisions I find them always so useless. But you should keep going. I think I could leave some directions.

Reactions: Bullx

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
LOL, I said he is milking AWAM's character! and in this context, writing spin-offs of the story AWAM, is still a valid point. I did not say anything about money.

I don't think you understand the term 'Milking' in the context used in these threads. He is using them absolutely. Is it 'Milking' in the sense that ICSTOR and Liar and Procrastinator have 'Milked' their Patrons NO. That is where we disagree.

As far a copyright you implied that through your reference to the characters 'belonging' to AWAM. They do not. They belong to DAZ. The AWAM DEV has no copyright. He cannot restrict their use. I would love to see him explain things to Nike, Rover, Airbus, et al who do have copyright and trademark protections. That other artists present stories and individual images for others to see is not 'Milking' nor is it copyright infringement. That they make use of characters associated with AWAM is like everyone making Minivans after Lee Iaccoca created them at Chrysler, everyone making mobile phones after Apple proved it could work, or everyone and their uncle making personal computers after Apple made it work. Hmmm pattern :unsure: ?

Now I think we are done here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepey and Bullx

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021

+

PC

MAC

Have fun!!!
nice game, i'm always wanted smth like that with Ellie
of course, it’s simple, without complex plot twists, but for trying you are deserve a huge praise
if this develops, it will be just great
will wait for continuation of story

P.S. one typo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019

You are making no sense. The whole point of fan-art is to create art (which can include a vn, novel, drawing, whatever anyone can think of) with the characters from that specific story.
If you where thinking of the money angle, I would not have agreed with you, but at least it made some sense. Your latest statement makes zero sense.

I also want to mention that "milking" is a pejorative term. Which means you don't like/agree with what he is doing. What are you doing on this thread if you only want the cannon story and images written and rendered by L&P ?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

The term "milking" is actually always used in a monitory context here in this and interpreted that way. Therefore, many here get a thick neck and they burst the collar when you use that in such a general / all-encompassing form.
That many here use the character of Sophia, shows for me only the popularity of this game and the virtual person. And actually it is unintentionally and unwanted also advertising for the game that makes L&P.
Of course you can say - create your own character and write your own story - instead of copying Sophia and the story and making it the starting point of your own fantasies. If you mean this circumstance by using the term "milking", it is wrongly chosen but then your opinion is understandable.
But this is FanArt, and leaving aside the context under which many of these clones were created, it should be fun.
I personally have never played these clones and probably never will because there are plenty of other creative developers with interesting ideas whose games I can play.

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021

+

PC

MAC

Have fun!!!
ELLIE 0.1 (AWAM Fanmade Renpy VN Game)

Italian translation Click Here!

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a favor to ask.
About a couple of years ago, from this thread, I downloaded an AWAM fangame that was about the Sophia-Morello route.
The game was called "24hrs", and I downloaded the first version (0.1).
After that I lost track of him, I don't remember the author who posted it, and I don't know if in the meantime he moved on with the story or changed his name... but from this thread It seems to have disappeared :rolleyes: :oops:
Does anyone remember or know anything?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gunzen and Tulrek

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you know what model this girl is?
I feel like Sophia is a mix of Adora and this model

View attachment 2948194
You can ask in the forums about what models are used in promo pics - that's one method I use for asset identification. Unfortunately, I don't think Zeddicus releases that information - it's likely a custom morph

Reactions: globsis
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes