Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
My only problem with the Bennet path is that his first and only request is directly sex. His blackmail "material" is also very thin. I see no way in which Sofia would realistically fuck Bennet for the grade of her son. Especially since she has the support to contest that grade. Maybe down the line, once she gets more "corrupted" and more compliant to requests I would include him. I could also maybe find a way for him to get more leverage. And after she refuses sex, start with a smaller request at first.
I have given some thought to Bennet. As he is an adult, and by 3d games standards reasonably good looking, which could have been an easy introduction to Sofia's corruption.
If you have an idea how I can make his path realistic, and also more of an incremental thing compared to sex for one night, I'm open to suggestions.
You would have to make your own story. You are not tied to the facts of the VN. It could be a start depending on how big you want it to be.

Simple change of some of the facts. Ooops the board will not overrule the teacher., Bennet then presses the issue when they accidentally meet in the Breakroom. Before he leaves he gives her his address and tells her that there is one way to ensure the grade. Off you go on whatever path you want then.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Can anyone share a good sophia model ? I am a blender user , i tried using Ej adora model on daz, yes these are the same textures as sophia but i didn't have the same shape

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow, that's a very nice and comprehensive list. Is the OP not active anymore to update his first page with your findings?

This is the list so far of who/what I want to use in my fan game but don't know the assets yet:

- Andre
- Zac
- Jennifer
- Principal Johnson
- Any of the other kids in her class that aren't mentioned on the first page
- her pubic hair. I know some resources but none that have that neat straight line
- her car
- alyssa's updo hair - looked at a bunch of updo hairs, couldn't figure out which one it is.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head. My game will contain Aiden's path at first and anything else that goes down the coercion blackmail path down the line. Will probably involve some blackmail from the principal, and maybe Don Morello's additional tasks if you need him to get rid of Aiden. But at the start I want to be able to create the classroom events (hence the kids in her class).
Jennifer I believe is - part of the same bundle her outfit comes from
Mr Johnson is (identified by Night Hacker) Will look for the hair
Sophia's car is
As for the rest of the kids in the class, I've been trying to figure them out for years, but identifying characters is my weak spot. Most of them seem heavily customised with youth morphs, so I can't tell.

With Aiden and the classroom tasks being apparently so popular, I always assumed someone else would have identified them by now.
Sounds good, it's late at night for me here, heading to sleep soon.
One more thing, if you know it, just realised:
What breasts morphs did he use?
I have like 7 different morph packages but there are so many I just get lost in them and can't figure out how to obtain that juicy breast shape.
I use Breastacular. Fantasy 1 at about 70% as a rough guess.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Turns out the hair and beard for Principal Johnson is included in the Russell HD asset. Certainly explains why the combination is used in at least three games I know of.

Other assets that might be useful for fan art with him are:

c/o Deleted member 1002712

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Jennifer I believe is - part of the same bundle her outfit comes from
Mr Johnson is (identified by Night Hacker) Will look for the hair
Sophia's car is
As for the rest of the kids in the class, I've been trying to figure them out for years, but identifying characters is my weak spot. Most of them seem heavily customised with youth morphs, so I can't tell.

With Aiden and the classroom tasks being apparently so popular, I always assumed someone else would have identified them by now.

I use Breastacular. Fantasy 1 at about 70% as a rough guess.
Turns out the hair and beard for Principal Johnson is included in the Russell HD asset. Certainly explains why the combination is used in at least three games I know of.

Other assets that might be useful for fan art with him are:

c/o Deleted member 1002712
Thanks!
The car is great. I already had it purchased actually, together with its Iray add-on so it was easy :), just didn't recognize it :))
Comparison between her in the car in the latest day and my current iteration of the car.

1693305927636.png Sofia's car.png

I now realized that most of his assets are Genesis 3 models. I am a lot more familiar unfortunately with G8, that's why I didn't recognize any of them. Will try to look through the G3 guys to at least get Zac and Andre. I've seen some renders of Andre around here, maybe someone who figured him out can let us know. The rest of the kids, if I don't get right, I can put random, they're not that important to the story.

Played with the breastacular morphs. I think you are on the right track. It kind of gives the same shape. Unfortunately at the moment I have some problems with the textures, somehow the script doesn't work properly with 8.1. Will have to look into it.
Breastacular texture problem.png

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I started to look at all the Genesis 3 males from the Daz store at first to see what I could identify:

looks like Andre, right? It is extremely funny that if that's true both Andre and Dylan are characters based on the Tween Ryan 7 character. So they have the same base.
1693319552758.png
Looking at Aiden again I think it might be
rather than kenji 7:
fujio
1693319659698.png
kenji7
1693319703629.png

I think I also randomly stumbled over Alyssa's hair I was asking about earlier:

Will look some more for assets and will come with updates if I find anything else.

Although at this point only 2 assets that I really want to identify to be able to continue are Zac and Sofia's pubes.

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Ok, managed to find a decent combination to get a form of Zac.
I think I am happy with him as is and won't spend more time on it:
Zac.png

Thought I'll start on his mom (Alyssa) as well. Not quite happy with the final result yet as I believe female characters are more important but, this is the current iteration:
Alyssa.png

On to Aiden 2nd version to compare them and Andre.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes