Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
look at the facial expression, it truly tells the story :ROFLMAO: a mix of confused, astonished, and feeling wrong ..

What damn expression set is LP using? He truly has created Sophia, not Ej Adora anymore

View attachment 2882946
Double mind actually:D BTW loved your Sophia render which you posted earlier, in which sophia was lying naked on bed like someone fucked her brain out:devilish:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
look at the facial expression, it truly tells the story :ROFLMAO: a mix of confused, astonished, and feeling wrong ..

What damn expression set is LP using? He truly has created Sophia, not Ej Adora anymore

View attachment 2882946
I think he might have moved Sophia to even Genesis 9.
Genesis 8.1 already had massive improvements in expressions. Genesis 9 even more so, from what I can remember, haven't worked with it myself.
What I can say about G8.1 though, as I have had experience with it, is that you now have the option of freely moving the face to create the expressions that you want. Don't know if that's what he is doing.
There is also the possibility to apply motion capture to real expressions.
I also agree that his expression work is amazing. That, the lighting and the textures.
A lot of people are complaining on the main thread about the delays and the slow progress but with this update I can kind of understand it. It might take a long time to reach to the results you want. And it would also be hard to find another artist to be able to do this high level type of work for a decent amount of money.

I would actually help L&P for free for an update just to learn from him.

Definitely feeling worse about my renders now :). I feel I don't do Sofia justice.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
I think he might have moved Sophia to even Genesis 9.
Genesis 8.1 already had massive improvements in expressions. Genesis 9 even more so, from what I can remember, haven't worked with it myself.
What I can say about G8.1 though, as I have had experience with it, is that you now have the option of freely moving the face to create the expressions that you want. Don't know if that's what he is doing.
There is also the possibility to apply motion capture to real expressions.
I also agree that his expression work is amazing. That, the lighting and the textures.
A lot of people are complaining on the main thread about the delays and the slow progress but with this update I can kind of understand it. It might take a long time to reach to the results you want. And it would also be hard to find another artist to be able to do this high level type of work for a decent amount of money.

I would actually help L&P for free for an update just to learn from him.

Definitely feeling worse about my renders now :). I feel I don't do Sofia justice.
I don't have much experience with Daz, so I'm not sure whether a gen 3 model transferred to gen 8 or 9 would perform as well as an original gen 8 9 model or not. Specially compatible with specific gen 8 expressions

Actually, 2 or 3 years ago, Sophia already had very impressive expressions that we still haven't been able to replicate

1693147007478.png 1693147074549.png 1693147233305.png

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I don't have much experience with Daz, so I'm not sure whether a gen 3 model transferred to gen 8 or 9 would perform as well as an original gen 8 9 model or not. Specially compatible with specific gen 8 expressions

Actually, 2 or 3 years ago, Sophia already had very impressive expressions that we still haven't been able to replicate

View attachment 2883033 View attachment 2883035 View attachment 2883040
Two or 3 years ago, there was already Gen 8.
Two years ago, definitely 8.1 as well.
Here is a demonstration of the 8.1 new facial features:

Edit:
To answer your question. Transferring a model to a newer generation means just creating a new morph for that generation to have the same shape as the old one. For any intent and purpose, it's like you have the new model, doesn't matter how you got there. Same with textures. Some textures are harder to transfer properly to newer generations (8.1 and 9) because the technology used there changed. But again, once you successfully manage to do the transfer, it's done. It's like having a character directly created in that generation.

Last edited:

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
Two or 3 years ago, there was already Gen 8.
Two years ago, definitely 8.1 as well.
Here is a demonstration of the 8.1 new facial features:
thanks for your information
because I've also tried using Xtransfer to convert Adora from gen3 to gen8, but I didn't notice much difference from the original gen3 model, hence I have this thought
Perhaps I haven't conducted the conversion correctly

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
The conversion with Xtransfer will not make the character look different. That's kind of the point :).
What you gain, is the ability to use the newer generations improvements. I started using daz when Gen 8 was already out, so I can't say for sure what jump was from Gen 3 to Gen 8. But, if you have the morph for Sofia, for Gen 8, it means you can use it on a Gen 8.1 character. Just create a new base Gen 8.1 from the starter pack and use the Sofia morph.
What Gen 8.1 brought compare to Gen 8 is a lot of flexibility in the facial expressions. They changed the geometry a little so that expressions are easier to create and look more natural. So, if you create that Gen 8.1 as I described above you should be able to do similar things to what is in that video I linked.

Regarding the textures, it's a little more complicated. Genesis 8.1 also brings some improvements there. It has some new shaders and new UVs to make the skin look a lot more realistic. Unfortunately, a full conversion is not easy to do.
This is a video explaining how to cenvert genesis 8 to genesis 8.1

Unfortunately that is not enough, if you want to fully take advantage of the technology behind 8.1, but I don't know at the moment how to do more.
I did it once, the proper way, a few years ago but I took a break from Daz for about 1.5-2 years and now am slowly remembering stuff. This is one of the reasons I wanted to do fan art for AWAM. As a way to motivate myself to get back into it, without the pressure of my own VN.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
hey Naughtytnafz, since CE was deprived of it's own OP, i'll just have to ask you here. are you gonna continue to update CE and the different story content from different fan made games? i downloaded the previous version of CE instead of the main app. naughty's CE of AWAM has more content, really. i sound like an advert eh?

you trolls and lazy asses looking for a link to naughty's CE, it's not here. look for the words Compressed Edition in the OP post of AWAM.

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
One more iteration of Sofia (gen 8.1 one).
After my discussion with conair_oops, I started working some more on the skin shaders. They are now updated to the PBR skin shader created for 8.1. I don't know if the difference is noticeable enough for you guys. I can see some stuff, and I hope it gives me more freedom in the future if I want to change something.
Next iteration I'll try to work some more on her breasts and maybe try to tan her a little as well.
We'll see how it goes.

Sofia 8.1 Iteration 4.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Had a thought while I was doing some identifications for a different game, but with Dylan doing things like stealing cash from Sophia's purse, do we have any in-game shots of the cash?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes