Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Sophia should be aware as an athlete herself. A gym I used when in the UK had a fully nude poster with similar data. The genital area was hidden behind a leaf. We all used to warn other members (especially those showing sudden changes) that they did not want a 'little leaf'.:giggle:

View attachment 2873067
Every woman in the world know steroids are bad, every single one, but most of them do not care because attraction is not an option, is a feeling when they get their bottoms pushed, and a BIG MAN is one of them. It pushes their buttons related to good genetics and protective capabilities, they are naturally tuned to that the same as grown up men are tuned to youth and fertility. Their brain do not care if it was achieved with drugs the same your brain don't care about plastic surgery when they do not look too unnatural.

I would even go further, in 2023 every woman sexually active with a high degree of attractiveness had fucked several dudes on roids, and they know the consecuences better than that image.

The roids is not black or white topic, "you take a cycle, you die from liver cancer", it doesnt work like that. There are HUGE differences in quality and quantity between different cycles. There are very very toxic substances, and there are very mild ones. There are many counter messurements, and there are also bodies that have better roid acceptance. And also you should add the roids 2.0, SARMS and all that shit, those are even "mildlier".

Being said that, almost every character model that is not the cliché of the pathetic MC o husband has a body that is almost on roids, and 99% of times their bodies do not reflect their lifestyles. Almost every black jacked dude character is 100% on roids, almost every thug character is on roids, dedicated office workers running around with 6 packs, etc.. Man, some novels even portray 16 yo guys with greek body transformations in a matter of days that are even imposible with "juice". Actually in AWAM, if you look at the latest update pictures, seems like dylan had grown like 1 head in a matter of 10 playable days so the kid playing basketball dont look absolutely pathetic in the club compared to other man. Get used to it, stupid oversized cocks, stupid unnatural bodies. Even Sophia body has imposible proportions, and 99% of the fan made art is clearly a overtuned exagerated model. It is what it is, get over it and appreciate the amateur work in this thread as some kind of personal fantasy.

In reality? In reality kids are not psychopaths, if they try to act like one they get really fucked up. Janitors are not black jacked dudes with 12inch cocks. You don't go to clubs and liberal saunas with teenagers, you dont let your daughter date a guy who frequents liberal saunas full naked, you don't have lesbian relationships with your own sister, you don't pose naked to your teenager neighbour after an absolute pathetic and uncomfortable to listen second music instrument class, if you attend a 15yo rock concert you are just waiting for the first instance to get out of there asap and you dont feel aroused by such an "art", you dont do a bikini posing modeling with your own son and his neighbour friend and you let them slip the fabric inside your almost exposed cunt, husbands are not the fucking Homer Simpson 2.0 unless is a TV add or a feminist Netflix movie, you NEVER tell your son that you fucked your best friend's dad, etc etc...

The story is at this point a parody, let the fan art be free in creativity.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Every woman in the world know steroids are bad, every single one, but most of them do not care because attraction is not an option, is a feeling when they get their bottoms pushed, and a BIG MAN is one of them. It pushes their buttons related to good genetics and protective capabilities, they are naturally tuned to that the same as grown up men are tuned to youth and fertility. Their brain do not care if it was achieved with drugs the same your brain don't care about plastic surgery when they do not look too unnatural.

I would even go further, in 2023 every woman sexually active with a high degree of attractiveness had fucked several dudes on roids, and they know the consecuences better than that image.

The roids is not black or white topic, "you take a cycle, you die from liver cancer", it doesnt work like that. There are HUGE differences in quality and quantity between different cycles. There are very very toxic substances, and there are very mild ones. There are many counter messurements, and there are also bodies that have better roid acceptance. And also you should add the roids 2.0, SARMS and all that shit, those are even "mildlier".

Being said that, almost every character model that is not the cliché of the pathetic MC o husband has a body that is almost on roids, and 99% of times their bodies do not reflect their lifestyles. Almost every black jacked dude character is 100% on roids, almost every thug character is on roids, dedicated office workers running around with 6 packs, etc.. Man, some novels even portray 16 yo guys with greek body transformations in a matter of days that are even imposible with "juice". Actually in AWAM, if you look at the latest update pictures, seems like dylan had grown like 1 head in a matter of 10 playable days so the kid playing basketball dont look absolutely pathetic in the club compared to other man. Get used to it, stupid oversized cocks, stupid unnatural bodies. Even Sophia body has imposible proportions, and 99% of the fan made art is clearly a overtuned exagerated model. It is what it is, get over it and appreciate the amateur work in this thread as some kind of personal fantasy.

In reality? In reality kids are not psychopaths, if they try to act like one they get really fucked up. Janitors are not black jacked dudes with 12inch cocks. You don't go to clubs and liberal saunas with teenagers, you dont let your daughter date a guy who frequents liberal saunas full naked, you don't have lesbian relationships with your own sister, you don't pose naked to your teenager neighbour after an absolute pathetic and uncomfortable to listen second music instrument class, if you attend a 15yo rock concert you are just waiting for the first instance to get out of there asap and you dont feel aroused by such an "art", you dont do a bikini posing modeling with your own son and his neighbour friend and you let them slip the fabric inside your almost exposed cunt, husbands are not the fucking Homer Simpson 2.0 unless is a TV add or a feminist Netflix movie, you NEVER tell your son that you fucked your best friend's dad, etc etc...

The story is at this point a parody, let the fan art be free in creativity.
You took that way more seriously than intended. Lighten up a bit. And, as a matter of stereotyping, you hit just about every one.

Not everyone likes 'structural' enhancements. I, and there are many others, believe in OEM. I see that as a weakness in their personality. They are so insecure in themselves they resort to bolt ons or other methods to get them into a certain mold. I guess that is my edge of discrimination. I like people to be who they are not respond to what some BS group pressure makes them. Mother Nature did not screw up.

As far as the VNs and games here you are right. That is a standard that ancienregimele has spoken of many times and with accuracy. It is what it is but, I don't have to like it.

And that is the last on this topic. It is garbaging the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: DurumMurud

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Anyone can tell me which model is Aiden? Couldn't find it referenced in the thread. I saw a mention of Lee somewhere. But he doesn't really look like pure lee 6,7 or 8 to me. Maybe I'm just blind.
Thanks

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone can tell me which model is Aiden? Couldn't find it referenced in the thread. I saw a mention of Lee somewhere. But he doesn't really look like pure lee 6,7 or 8 to me. Maybe I'm just blind.
Thanks
Kenji 7 from memory. But then since I don't use him in renders, I haven't given it much thought. Every now and again I try and identify the rest of the class for completeness, but no real success so far.

Reactions: ihl86

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Kenji 7 from memory. But then since I don't use him in renders, I haven't given it much thought. Every now and again I try and identify the rest of the class for completeness, but no real success so far.
Yup, looks like him. Perfect. I'll use him as a base but modify him a little.
As I like the Aiden path the most but I find he looks like a little weasel. I'll try to make him look more like his character while keeping the base.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Wow, there are so many post in this thread, omg! It's impossible to watch all the pages. There are some awesome masterpiece, really!
Is there any trick or something to download all the uploaded images? Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes