Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
hey Naughtytnafz, since CE was deprived of it's own OP, i'll just have to ask you here. are you gonna continue to update CE and the different story content from different fan made games? i downloaded the previous version of CE instead of the main app. naughty's CE of AWAM has more content, really. i sound like an advert eh?

you trolls and lazy asses looking for a link to naughty's CE, it's not here. look for the words Compressed Edition in the OP post of AWAM.
yeah, will update it soon

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Had a thought while I was doing some identifications for a different game, but with Dylan doing things like stealing cash from Sophia's purse, do we have any in-game shots of the cash?
I only remember seeing Sophia put cash in Dylans pocket to pay for the dinner, you can see that in the gallery without even playing update

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Had a thought while I was doing some identifications for a different game, but with Dylan doing things like stealing cash from Sophia's purse, do we have any in-game shots of the cash?
I rarely pay attention to such details in VNs.
However if you want a daz product with money, I know of two:
and .

I wanted to use cash at some point in one of my renders, and I thought I would just use something like this, put use a picture of the real currency as the texture, to make it look 100% real looking. Unfortunately I learned that a strict laws that govern the use of images of real world cash (dollars or euro, maybe more). I think those law are more in place to not trick anyone that those could be real cash, or used in that manner but I remember reading those laws and deciding it was to complicated to try and comply with the rules and just used the clearly fake cash. Who cares that much anyways ? :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I rarely pay attention to such details in VNs.
However if you want a daz product with money, I know of two:
and .

I wanted to use cash at some point in one of my renders, and I thought I would just use something like this, put use a picture of the real currency as the texture, to make it look 100% real looking. Unfortunately I learned that a strict laws that govern the use of images of real world cash (dollars or euro, maybe more). I think those law are more in place to not trick anyone that those could be real cash, or used in that manner but I remember reading those laws and deciding it was to complicated to try and comply with the rules and just used the clearly fake cash. Who cares that much anyways ? :)
Everyday Cash was what was used in the other game, rather successfully. Looks kinda like the Euro from what I've seen

Reactions: ihl86

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Everyday Cash was what was used in the other game, rather successfully. Looks kinda like the Euro from what I've seen
Yes, if you want the Euro stuff everyday cash is good enough. The spykit one looks good enough for dollars.

I am curious, how do you go about, identifying assets for games? I have so many stuff that I want to know for AWAM but have no idea how to go about it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, if you want the Euro stuff everyday cash is good enough. The spykit one looks good enough for dollars.

I am curious, how do you go about, identifying assets for games? I have so many stuff that I want to know for AWAM but have no idea how to go about it.
For other games it's pretty easy, some devs will just tell you. Some will even send you the dufs.

For this, it's just a very tedious process of looking through the asset sites.

Is there anything in particular you are looking for? Feel free to PM me with a list. The stuff that I know that isn't listed in the OP can be found here.

Reactions: ihl86

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
For other games it's pretty easy, some devs will just tell you. Some will even send you the dufs.

For this, it's just a very tedious process of looking through the asset sites.

Is there anything in particular you are looking for? Feel free to PM me with a list. The stuff that I know that isn't listed in the OP can be found here.
Wow, that's a very nice and comprehensive list. Is the OP not active anymore to update his first page with your findings?

This is the list so far of who/what I want to use in my fan game but don't know the assets yet:

- Andre
- Zac
- Jennifer
- Principal Johnson
- Any of the other kids in her class that aren't mentioned on the first page
- her pubic hair. I know some resources but none that have that neat straight line
- her car
- alyssa's updo hair - looked at a bunch of updo hairs, couldn't figure out which one it is.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head. My game will contain Aiden's path at first and anything else that goes down the coercion blackmail path down the line. Will probably involve some blackmail from the principal, and maybe Don Morello's additional tasks if you need him to get rid of Aiden. But at the start I want to be able to create the classroom events (hence the kids in her class).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow, that's a very nice and comprehensive list. Is the OP not active anymore to update his first page with your findings?

This is the list so far of who/what I want to use in my fan game but don't know the assets yet:

- Andre
- Zac
- Jennifer
- Principal Johnson
- her pubic hair. I know some resources but none that have that neat straight line
- her car
- alyssa's updo hair - looked at a bunch of updo hairs, couldn't figure out which one it is.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head. My game will contain Aiden's path at first and anything else that goes down the coercion blackmail path down the line. Will probably involve some blackmail from the principal, and maybe Don Morello's additional tasks if you need him to get rid of Aiden. But at the start I want to be able to create the classroom events (hence the kids in her class).
I know some of them, but not all. Gotta head to work in a minute, will get to it when I get back

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I know some of them, but not all. Gotta head to work in a minute, will get to it when I get back
Sounds good, it's late at night for me here, heading to sleep soon.
One more thing, if you know it, just realised:
What breasts morphs did he use?
I have like 7 different morph packages but there are so many I just get lost in them and can't figure out how to obtain that juicy breast shape.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

- Andre
- Zac
- Jennifer
- Principal Johnson
- her car

Just a consideration, the Aiden path has lots of development even now. The Bennet path nearly none. At least not in a long time. If you wanted to try that path it would be definitely different and open to more of your idea vice competing with a lot of others. It would also be adults. Just a thought.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes