Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
PART TWO
SAPATM0004.jpg Sophia "Gosh, this building must have been built in the 1920's."
Jason "I think so yeah. Haru went in the Back way to sort the Alarms out, he'll be here soon. The lights take a while to come on too."

SAPATM0005.jpg Haru "Holy Sh... I mean um' Hi ladies. You look like... err Supermodels tonight... I mean like Wow."
Patricia "Well I told Sophia we should look our best and have some fun tonight. She hasn't been out much lately and needs to enjoy life again, don't you Sis? How about you Boy's take some Pictures of us? But remember what I said before, anything goes out and my Husbands Boys come in."

SAPATM0006.jpg The Boys got there Phones out and the two Sisters posed in special way they had once practiced as young Teenagers.
Jason "You two are true Beauties. I feel i'm in some dream and don't want to wake up."
Sophia couldn't believe Patricia had got her into this. Her whole Body was tingling and getting hotter. Little did the Boys know that Patricia had double dared them to go out tonight with nothing on under their Dresses, something she hadn't done since her College days.

To be Continued...

alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
PART ONE
View attachment 137023 Patricia "It's locked Sis, no lights on either."
Sophia "Hmm..."

View attachment 137024 Sophia "I can see them running up the street Sis. I want to get inside, I feel naked in this Dress."
Patricia "Relax, you look amazing, it hugs that perfect Ass of yours nicely."

View attachment 137025 Jason "Sorry we're late Ladies... No Security Guard on tonight...so I had to get all the ... Alarm Codes..."
Patricia "Oh Wow, you went to all this trouble for us? That's so sweet Jason."

To be Continued....
man that was awesome work

alexchax0

Jul 2, 2018
y
PART TWO
View attachment 137424 Sophia "Gosh, this building must have been built in the 1920's."
Jason "I think so yeah. Haru went in the Back way to sort the Alarms out, he'll be here soon. The lights take a while to come on too."

View attachment 137425 Haru "Holy Sh... I mean um' Hi ladies. You look like... err Supermodels tonight... I mean like Wow."
Patricia "Well I told Sophia we should look our best and have some fun tonight. She hasn't been out much lately and needs to enjoy life again, don't you Sis? How about you Boy's take some Pictures of us? But remember what I said before, anything goes out and my Husbands Boys come in."

View attachment 137426 The Boys got there Phones out and the two Sisters posed in special way they had once practiced as young Teenagers.
Jason "You two are true Beauties. I feel i'm in some dream and don't want to wake up."
Sophia couldn't believe Patricia had got her into this. Her whole Body was tingling and getting hotter. Little did the Boys know that Patricia had double dared them to go out tonight with nothing on under their Dresses, something she hadn't done since her College days.

To be Continued...
your renders look spot on man keep them coming

Reactions: BetoMurilo

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
PART TWO
View attachment 137424 Sophia "Gosh, this building must have been built in the 1920's."

View attachment 137425 Haru "Holy Sh... I mean um' Hi ladies. You look like... err Supermodels tonight... I mean like Wow."

View attachment 137426 The Boys got there Phones out and the two Sisters posed in special way they had once practiced as young Teenagers.

To be Continued...
That gave me a chubby XD

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
PART THREE
SAPATM0007.jpg Jason "They're just putting the finishing touches to this room, it's gonna be so awesome. Where I'm standing they are putting a King Arthur and the Sword and Stone, it's Shipping in from Madame Tussaud's England tonight."

SAPATM0008.jpg Patricia "Careful there Sis, these aren't real Stones, they're Plastic."
Sophia "There's an actual Druid inscription here that says 'I am hight Escalibore, Unto a king fair trsore' amazing."

SAPATM0009.jpg Jason "Really amazing yeah, I wish you could be teaching me this Druid and Latin stuff Sophia, I love Ancient History like this but i'm always training Football and don't get much time. Let's go see the Egyptian Room, I bet you'll love that."

To be Continued...

Jansen

May 8, 2017
PART THREE
View attachment 137536 Jason "They're just putting the finishing touches to this room, it's gonna be so awesome. Where I'm standing they are putting a King Arthur and the Sword and Stone, it's Shipping in from Madame Tussaud's England tonight."

View attachment 137537 Patricia "Careful there Sis, these aren't real Stones, they're Plastic."
Sophia "There's an actual Druid inscription here that says 'I am hight Escalibore, Unto a king fair trsore' amazing."

View attachment 137538 Jason "Really amazing yeah, I wish you could be teaching me this Druid and Latin stuff Sophia, I love Ancient History like this but i'm always training Football and don't get much time. Let's go see the Egyptian Room, I bet you'll love that."

To be Continued...
Wow simply wow.. Liking the building up teasers. :)

• Love
Reactions: BetoMurilo

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
You've only got 42 Filthy Points... Just kidding. My FP index is going to be more like 442 in a while :closedtongue:. Just wanted to show we can have things Sexy without Sex first but it will be here yes.

redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
Thank you for your work bro
But we need some sex scenes
This game is fucking sexy without nudity
but we need the sex scenes
Can you upload something?

Reactions: Monchan

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
It can take anything up to 3 hours to create just 1 image guys and we're just a bunch of cheeky amateurs learning the ropes. We are Fans like you, not Developers, so please appreciate that. The goodies will come to those who wait and thank you all for the kind comments and likes already. Enjoy the Fan show and the Original too. :closedeyesmile:

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
PART FOUR
SAPATM0010.jpg Sophia "Oh I love Ancient EyYAAAAAH!!!"

SAPATM0011.jpg Sophia sat dazed and confused, while the Boys couldn't believe what they saw before them.

SAPATM0012.jpg
Sophia "Oh my god Sis, did they see me?"
Patricia "Ohh honey, they saw you alright. Guess you lost the bet Sis. Now follow through the dare Sis, cuz you know what i'll do if you don't."
Sophia "Shit, shit, bloody shit... Alright. I hate you for making me do this."
Patricia "No you don't, I saw how wet you are already, just like old times, your loving it."

SAPATM0013.jpg Haru "Holy Pussy..."
Jason "Dude! We are in man. This is awesome, these 2 Housewives are gagging for cock action. I bet the other Sister is naked under there too."
Haru "Holy Pussy..."
Jason "Is that all your gonna say all night? Get with it dude. I'm gonna tap that Mama Pussy tonight, you keep Patricia busy too. C'mon lets do this."

To be Continued... (Coming to a dodgy Forum near you the Final (FAP FAP FAP) Chapter. 13 intro pics = 13 main event pics)

redweiler141

Jan 15, 2018
To be Continued... (Coming to a dodgy Forum near you the Final (FAP FAP FAP) Chapter. 13 intro pics = 13 main event pics)[/QUOTE]
Sorry man what forum?????

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt: (Payment II series)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes