Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Eagle1

Dec 4, 2023
Now who could that be watching From the door? Guessing it’s Ellie.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Mmmmmm Sophia getting gangbanged by the whole team sound tempting!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Too funny, love it man. Then in 9 months this scene happens to Cuck Liam :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1994.gif

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Sophia's passionate sex with young black tiger is soo hot and erotic) She is soo lucky woman) Amazing arts) I hope DeShawn will be her next lover)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I did something like that a while ago... here: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-9409562

But too many characters is impossible for my poor PC, I had to get help for that one :/
Yeah, I remember that one... maybe if you fancy, you could break down the gangbang with a series, with one render per character and maybe one or two more on each render.

Yeah, too many characters can suck to work with and to render, despite I love scenes with many in it.
What gear do you have?

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Yeah, I remember that one... maybe if you fancy, you could break down the gangbang with a series, with one render per character and maybe one or two more on each render.

Yeah, too many characters can suck to work with and to render, despite I love scenes with many in it.
What gear do you have?
Yeah, that would be a nice idea! I will keep it in mind :D

I have 2060, but I did not do this when I got it and didn't know better so I got the 6Gb VRAM version :/

One day I aim to upgrade, but this stuff here in Brazil is so fucking expensive haha :cry:

Nothing Hello

Nov 14, 2020
You are the best! This can be done on a 2060! Damn!

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
No one is against of ai .but taking someone else photos and make it nude and post it. Thats what is offending others.

If u could just create a hole scene with ai without copying others pictures there is not any problem at all
I can agree with that.
My comment is quite old, if I recall correctly. If that was the argument I'd absolutely agree with that.

Not against AI art at all but would think asking someone before iterating off their work would be best. I haven't always advocated for that but I only argue that someone shouldn't care if the original creator is rude or unreasonable about it.

blkboy

Dec 16, 2022
I think Darnell is the best match for Sophia. It is much more exciting to watch him on top of Sophia rather than Sam, Liam, Aiden or any other AWAM character. I only wish Sophia had kept her heels, and the skin of Darnell be a tad darker for better contrast. Also in my opinion white lingerie is better on women in IR scenes..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So the butterflies in the livingroom are from , and the disco ball I'm using is from .

Still looking for the bubble arch thingy at the entrance to the kitchen/dining room, but here's the result so far:
AWAM - Christine's house 2.png

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
So the butterflies in the livingroom are from , and the disco ball I'm using is from .

Still looking for the bubble arch thingy at the entrance to the kitchen/dining room, but here's the result so far:
View attachment 3160131
The best posed one is the one on the far left.

The girl of the far right is the most striking to me, but the head/neck join seems a bit weird. Not sure why, but she is at once the most striking for me and yet it feels like there is something off.

Second from the right seems empty...maybe don't flair the hands...reminds me of manikin hands :)

Slider1993

Dec 25, 2020
great work, as always! Every time I see your art I hope you announce your game just like PIXIL did with its wonderful art and imagination, because it is clear that you have passion and talent and surely a game from you would be greatly appreciated by all fans! I always hope so! keep it up…

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes