Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
At the moment I'm trying to get the mini-game to a decent state where's some functionality. Afterwards will start workiong on the content itself. There will be a corruption stat that will determine maybe makeup, maybe how sexy she dresses. I also plan to replace the icons with renders of people, same with her, instead of a circle, an image of her moving around the tavern, in various states of dress/undress.
At the moment I managed to add ordering, drinking, and having a special request (sexual) - the requests themselves are not implemented yet.
View attachment 3148583

Going to implement those requests now, a basic corruption system, tipping/making money and unwanted interactions
Afterwards upgrading and so on.

At the moment I'm moving kind of slow because I am working on remembering the syntax and everything needed. Hopefully it will go faster in the future.
I'm thinking maybe I even incorporate this into the Aiden game I want. I have an idea of how to make this work. Aiden making Sophia his income provider. Once the base is set, can even be expanded to other women from the game (like Ellie and so on).
So basically a clone of https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-town-v0-3f-boredbasmati.168818/ with an substitution of the main character from awam?

• Haha
Reactions: sharlotte

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
So basically a clone of https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-town-v0-3f-boredbasmati.168818/ with an substitution of the main character from awam?
That and Karin's prison (Corruption's town inspiration) where my base starting point. However there are things I don't like about either of those games. So it will be a clone of that game as much as Lol is a clone of dota, if you know the games.

But I already stated this in the first post about the mini-game:

Thank you!

I decided to try and make a minigame similar with the one from Corruption town but in RenPy and with Sophia as the Barmaid.

I've already tinkered a bit with Renpy. Not the best for this sort of game but since it's based on Python I'm sure I can do it.

This is my first try with her:
View attachment 3146501

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

redle

Apr 12, 2017
That and Karin's prison (Corruption's town inspiration) where my base starting point. However there are things I don't like about either of those games. So it will be a clone of that game as much as Lol is a clone of dota, if you know the games.

But I already stated this in the first post about the mini-game:
I've got no real problem with remaking games either way. And yeah, obviously I missed the other post. My thought would have been to give it a different feel by simply using a different bar asset (seeing as awam is a modern day story to begin with, not that she can't go work at a medieval theme bar). Right now the screenshots looked a bit too identical to the existing game only not as far along. My suggestion would be do something to make it look a bit more unique.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I've got no real problem with remaking games either way. And yeah, obviously I missed the other post. My thought would have been to give it a different feel by simply using a different bar asset (seeing as awam is a modern day story to begin with, not that she can't go work at a medieval theme bar). Right now the screenshots looked a bit too identical to the existing game only not as far along. My suggestion would be do something to make it look a bit more unique.
It would be an idea. While not this type of game, I felt like there are so many games (vn style) happening in modern bars (Ana's corruption being the most well know I think) that an older look felt nice. I was actually thinking she would work in a medieval themed bar. Maybe Aiden has a connection there and wants to make it work. Maybe it's a whole amusement park for adults and in the end Sophia has to make all of these businesses work. Maybe once a business is starting to make a profit she can find a replacement and she has to start making the next one profitable.
I don't know if you have played Karyn's prison but that's kind of how that game is (If you haven't played it and can deal with the graphics and rpgm aspect of it, it's an awesome game for corruption fans). There's a prison and there are many parts that have to work. She can work as a stripper at some point, prison receptionist. Every mini-game is different while following the same theme of corruption.

I started with the tavern one because it feels the easiest to do from a design point of view. Since I already played corruptio town as well, I know what I like and what I would change about it.

The best part is, since I am only focusing on the game parts at the moment (some of this is not so readily available in Renpy) the other aspects can be changed easily.

Reactions: Liebscher1973

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
Thank you!

I decided to try and make a minigame similar with the one from Corruption town but in RenPy and with Sophia as the Barmaid.

I've already tinkered a bit with Renpy. Not the best for this sort of game but since it's based on Python I'm sure I can do it.

This is my first try with her:
View attachment 3146501
Cool, anything be better than LP Progress

Reactions: Kobudo27

Eagle1

Dec 4, 2023

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hey!

On my rounds with barely used characters appears another one: Zac!

Hope you enjoy this short! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Zac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No GUI:
View attachment 3153140 View attachment 3153141 View attachment 3153143 View attachment 3153144 View attachment 3153146 View attachment 3153148 View attachment 3153149 View attachment 3153150
Without a doubt one of your best piece.
Great job M8!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes