Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I'm sure I've read it before but I can't find it anymore.
Can anyone tell me what Sophia's updo hair from the Jacuzzi scene with Dylan is?
I guess this is Sophia's hair from bathroom/dylan scene (ver 0.185) :

Anyone knows how did they made animations? (Like realistic boob grab animation from last update) Are they using Daz3d or something else for it?

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Thank you!

I decided to try and make a minigame similar with the one from Corruption town but in RenPy and with Sophia as the Barmaid.

I've already tinkered a bit with Renpy. Not the best for this sort of game but since it's based on Python I'm sure I can do it.

This is my first try with her:
Sofia Base barmaid.png

Liebscher1973

Jun 23, 2023
Thank you!

I decided to try and make a minigame similar with the one from Corruption town but in RenPy and with Sophia as the Barmaid.

I've already tinkered a bit with Renpy. Not the best for this sort of game but since it's based on Python I'm sure I can do it.

This is my first try with her:
View attachment 3146501
Very nice idea. I think Sophia is a sexy Barmaid. Eventually she can work topless.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Put a bit makeup for her
And outfit... with black stockings :love:
At the moment I'm trying to get the mini-game to a decent state where's some functionality. Afterwards will start workiong on the content itself. There will be a corruption stat that will determine maybe makeup, maybe how sexy she dresses. I also plan to replace the icons with renders of people, same with her, instead of a circle, an image of her moving around the tavern, in various states of dress/undress.
At the moment I managed to add ordering, drinking, and having a special request (sexual) - the requests themselves are not implemented yet.
1701882711234.png

Going to implement those requests now, a basic corruption system, tipping/making money and unwanted interactions
Afterwards upgrading and so on.

At the moment I'm moving kind of slow because I am working on remembering the syntax and everything needed. Hopefully it will go faster in the future.
I'm thinking maybe I even incorporate this into the Aiden game I want. I have an idea of how to make this work. Aiden making Sophia his income provider. Once the base is set, can even be expanded to other women from the game (like Ellie and so on).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Progressing with the mini-game:
View attachment 3147846
Can also move around to different tables and customers:
View attachment 3147849

Will implement now serving the customers with beverages and then can start with a few special requests :D.
love it and I think the thirsty pervs would love if Sophia serves a buttweiser :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2729.png
and also let them drink their beer right from between her cleavage:love:
IMG_2728.jpeg
another funny thing would be if you put Cuck Liam in the bar in the corner to watch but never get served:ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes