Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Hey!

On my rounds with barely used characters appears another one: Zac!

Hope you enjoy this short! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Zac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No GUI:
View attachment 3153140 View attachment 3153141 View attachment 3153143 View attachment 3153144 View attachment 3153146 View attachment 3153148 View attachment 3153149 View attachment 3153150
Love it, Is Alyssa punishing Sophia the next series?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

SteveJay

Dec 2, 2023
As I said above, trying to stop the AI stuff is a fool's errand. Soon enough it just won't be economical to use DAZ. In 10 years we'll have very precise AI to make photos and video with just prompts. Sure, it's early now and most looks the same but it's liie any early technology. Adopt now or adopt later but we will adopt it. Industries like AAA games actually need it going forward as spending a billion dollars and q decade on a game just isn't feasible unless you're GTA. The workload has to be offloaded.

Now, I wouldn't be opposed to giving AI art it's own section here but to totally dismiss it is foolish. Lazy photoshopping is, IMO, kinda lame. I'd agree with cutting most of it or just adding that to this hypothetical other thread.
Very well stated.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Hey!

One for Aiden, so he does not feel left out! haha :giggle:

Characters: Sophia, Aiden and Liam

"Daily exercise break"

View attachment 3156284

No GUI:
View attachment 3156287
I like this. The adrenaline rush of trying not to get caught, mixed in with the guilt of doing it and the sense of immorality that comes from knowing she shouldn't be doing it but enjoying it anyway showing on her face. Also that knowing that she can't stop it without giving away the game and hoping against hope that she can keep it quiet.

Perhaps you can create some variations to show different stages of this scene?

Being cajoled into the stall, being played with and stripped, being a bit angry at having to do this, starting to enjoy it anyway, Liam wandering in and initial panic, her trying to get Aiden to stop but he just laughs a little and changes up the stroke, her starting to lose it, biting her lip or knuckle, then clinging to him to stay upright, then accepting a kiss to muffle the orgasm...

Then at the last him telling her that she seems to have had fun and they should do this again. Her expression of knowing that it was fun, but also a bit afraid that she found it fun in the first place.

Jan 9, 2021
As I said above, trying to stop the AI stuff is a fool's errand. Soon enough it just won't be economical to use DAZ. In 10 years we'll have very precise AI to make photos and video with just prompts. Sure, it's early now and most looks the same but it's liie any early technology. Adopt now or adopt later but we will adopt it. Industries like AAA games actually need it going forward as spending a billion dollars and q decade on a game just isn't feasible unless you're GTA. The workload has to be offloaded.

Now, I wouldn't be opposed to giving AI art it's own section here but to totally dismiss it is foolish. Lazy photoshopping is, IMO, kinda lame. I'd agree with cutting most of it or just adding that to this hypothetical other thread.
No one is against of ai .but taking someone else photos and make it nude and post it. Thats what is offending others.

If u could just create a hole scene with ai without copying others pictures there is not any problem at all

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Master, do you have Sophia's hair:love: from this event in your library?
View attachment 3157946
Never seen that render before, so no. But I can have a look.

Is that a flashback to when Sam and Dylan were toddlers?

EDIT:
At the moment I'm thinking it's , but I'm currently rendering, so wont be able to check until that's done, and that could be a few hours.

Last edited:

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
Never seen that render before, so no. But I can have a look.

Is that a flashback to when Sam and Dylan were toddlers?

EDIT:
At the moment I'm thinking it's , but I'm currently rendering, so wont be able to check until that's done, and that could be a few hours.
Thats exactly a flash back, when he explains where the kink came from and when it started :)

Reactions: Bane71
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes