Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I could ask...
Why is everyone voting to release right now..?
Especially since he's full with work and asking for help..
People are not asking him to speed up and complete the project. They are asking him to release whatever is currently completed. If 40% of the project is completed then they are asking him to release that 40% and when the rest 60% is finished he can publish that one too ;)

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022
Happy New Years!

I wanted to get people's thoughts about the next update. I'm working hard to try and finish this up (complete the story), and I've made significant progress. Question for everyone, would you prefer I release what I've completely already as an update or would you rather wait for a final version ending this story? For a full ending, it will take me a little while longer to finish of course. Cast your vote!

Also, I'm looking for some help with dialogue, help me make the story a little more engaging and spice things up. If anyone is interested, send me a message.
Love your work, your renders are really high quality. But I think your story telling is not great. I think I speak for most people but we are not interested in just sex scenes with poor story telling. AWAM's story is already great and we are all emotionally invested in the story. For your next project, if you could just extend AWAM's story by branching off certain scenes you would have great success. AWAM's scenes are too linear and lack options, I feel like there is some room to spice things up.

Aug 10, 2020
Ouais, une mort douce:D

une mort douce
[/CITATION][/CITATION]
Not sure when i am going to be able to do the rest but i will try and finish this, but thought i would share what i have done so far.
This is an alternate version of what happened in the Alley i had 2 ideas for it, one was she met Aiden alone the other she meets with him and Jenn. The story that played in my head was Aiden and Jenn are actually a couple and not him blackmailing her. Sophia caught the two of them in the classroom (Without Andrea.) and she got a little turned on watching them. And this is her meeting them in the alley way. Hope you all enjoy. I also know a couple of the images won't match as there are items missing i pulled them from the laptop.
View attachment 1841379 View attachment 1841380 View attachment 1841381 View attachment 1841382 View attachment 1841383 View attachment 1841386 View attachment 1841387 View attachment 1841389 View attachment 1841390 View attachment 1841392 View attachment 1841394 View attachment 1841395 View attachment 1841396
one of the most exciting dear white wolf ......an end ?

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
guys i am new here . i want assets of game is there any fastest way to search among this thread bcz this thread is 1354 pages . please help if u know anything

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
guys i am new here . i want assets of game is there any fastest way to search among this thread bcz this thread is 1354 pages . please help if u know anything
Apart from the first post in the thread, there is also my collation here. Anything else, just ask me.
Go to the first page, most of the assets are listed.
Most? I'm insulted. The list of assets I've identified personally is about the same size as the list in the OP. And growing

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
Apart from the first post in the thread, there is also my collation here. Anything else, just ask me.

Most? I'm insulted. The list of assets I've identified personally is about the same size as the list in the OP. And growing
thanks btw do u know how to download this assets i know 3d load but some assets are not available there if u know few please tell and also i am not able to find :
Yoga for Genesis 3 Female(s) by

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Happy New Years!

I wanted to get people's thoughts about the next update. I'm working hard to try and finish this up (complete the story), and I've made significant progress. Question for everyone, would you prefer I release what I've completely already as an update or would you rather wait for a final version ending this story? For a full ending, it will take me a little while longer to finish of course. Cast your vote!

Also, I'm looking for some help with dialogue, help me make the story a little more engaging and spice things up. If anyone is interested, send me a message.
So results seem to favor incremental release, are we to expect something in the next day or 2? Thx

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kass69

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
guys tell me one thing can i use gen 9 clothing on gen 3 female it is giving me some unsupported message . And are there any sophia latest assets ? like latest face ,body , hair ,etc please share if u know

Thanks.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
guys tell me one thing can i use gen 9 clothing on gen 3 female it is giving me some unsupported message . And are there any sophia latest assets ? like latest face ,body , hair ,etc please share if u know

Thanks.
You can if you use an Autofollow Clone, but I'm not aware if any have been released for G9 yet.

Or you can convert characters up. I'm currently using G8 conversions for my renders.

For Sophia's latest hair, it's

You can PM me for more information if you like

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
guys i am sorry for this silly questions but i just started daz 3d like just today and i have few questions
1) How to increase glute size there is no option (if u know how please tell) and please drop sophia preset if u have. i added extra details and genitals from ej adora but there is nothing i can do about glutes.
2) how to add bush (sophia)
3)there was nipples in ej adora pack but i applied and nothing changed .
4) can u guys drop boobs,skin asset please
5) are there for assets for each body part?
6)are there sliders and how can i use them?
7) and main question how to use duf files . i dont have clue about .
8) how to add tan lines.
sorry for taking ur time but please reply if u know anything .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes