Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Happy New Years!

I wanted to get people's thoughts about the next update. I'm working hard to try and finish this up (complete the story), and I've made significant progress. Question for everyone, would you prefer I release what I've completely already as an update or would you rather wait for a final version ending this story? For a full ending, it will take me a little while longer to finish of course. Cast your vote!

Also, I'm looking for some help with dialogue, help me make the story a little more engaging and spice things up. If anyone is interested, send me a message.
The people have made their decision! A new update will be coming out soon once I've finished up with the final touches.

1704162272743.png

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
guys i am sorry for this silly questions but i just started daz 3d like just today and i have few questions
1) How to increase glute size there is no option (if u know how please tell) and please drop sophia preset if u have. i added extra details and genitals from ej adora but there is nothing i can do about glutes.
2) how to add bush (sophia)
3)there was nipples in ej adora pack but i applied and nothing changed .
4) can u guys drop boobs,skin asset please
5) are there for assets for each body part?
6)are there sliders and how can i use them?
7) and main question how to use duf files . i dont have clue about .
8) how to add tan lines.
sorry for taking ur time but please reply if u know anything .

For Breast and Glutes ->

It depends of the "Figure family" Gen3, Gen8, Gen9

For a Gen8 model you can control body morphs with some dial/products like

There are a bunch of youtube vids to learn about daz, you can google them too :)

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
Screenshot (14).png
can anyone tell me what is clothing issue here . i first made gen 8 sophia from gen3 sophia using x transfer . and cloth used is also gen 8 female clothing . but i used breast and glute slider to change default breast size and glute size .i dont know why but this cloths are not fitting properly .please help me out here

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 3227300
can anyone tell me what is clothing issue here . i first made gen 8 sophia from gen3 sophia using x transfer . and cloth used is also gen 8 female clothing . but i used breast and glute slider to change default breast size and glute size .i dont know why but this cloths are not fitting properly .please help me out here
I don't see anything wrong...

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
View attachment 3227300
Did you Align nodes, then ERC freeze the model after conversion?

Reactions: Old Dog

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
Usually, this works. Here is the G8 version with G3 clothing. When you put it on, you will be asked for which version the clothing was intended. You select G3 in that case.

View attachment 3225969
Did you Align nodes, then ERC freeze the model after conversion?
idk what u are saying but i found the solution i selected that particular cloth and after right click there is option called "fit to "
then selected genesis 8 it solved the issue .

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
Guys can u recommmend good skin assets and makeup ,eyes assets .if anyone got list of assets details for sophia it will be helpful.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guys can u recommmend good skin assets and makeup ,eyes assets .if anyone got list of assets details for sophia it will be helpful.
It has been sometime since I have done a render of Sophia but I think I used this skin tone

I would not worry too much about the eyes/make up though.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes