Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
idk what u are saying but i found the solution i selected that particular cloth and after right click there is option called "fit to "
then selected genesis 8 it solved the issue .
xtransfer only does half the job, if you want to really FIX the issue, then youtube 'Adjust Rigging to Shape' and then 'ERC Freeze'.

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
guys anyone know how to solve expression issue in genesis 8 . genesis 3 is working fine but i dont understand why genesis 8 expressions are not working i also changed expression using slider from pose control still no effect. anyone know whats the issue ?

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 3227300
can anyone tell me what is clothing issue here . i first made gen 8 sophia from gen3 sophia using x transfer . and cloth used is also gen 8 female clothing . but i used breast and glute slider to change default breast size and glute size .i dont know why but this cloths are not fitting properly .please help me out here
I think you didn't click on the character and loaded the dress as a separate item. But it's just an assumption.

Reactions: crwatcher

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
guys please tell me what is issue here i searched on yt i am not able to find solution for this expression problem if u understand something what am i missing plz tell here is a video . i am not able to figure why expressions are not working .
plz reply asap

• Thinking Face

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
guys please tell me what is issue here i searched on yt i am not able to find solution for this expression problem if u understand something what am i missing plz tell here is a video . i am not able to figure why expressions are not working .
plz reply asap

These looks like the original expressions of the Adora product or Brenda

Since you are now on GEN8, you need a pack of GEN8 expressions

Some developers deliver packs for both Gens like Zedd or Valerie

Annnnnd there is a default pack in the Store:

* There are 4 Gens in the market GEN3 , Gen8 , Gen8.1 & Gen9 , so you need to keep a good item inventory according to your model Gen..... Gen8 and Gen8.1 expression are not the same!

View attachment Untitled 128.mp4

Last edited:

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
These looks like the original expressions of the Adora product or Brenda

Since you are now on GEN8, you need a pack of GEN8 expressions

Some developers deliver packs for both Gens like Zedd or Valerie

Annnnnd there is a default pack in the Store:

* There are 4 Gens in the market GEN3 , Gen8 , Gen8.1 & Gen9 , so you need to keep a good item inventory according to your model Gen..... Gen8 and Gen8.1 expression are not the same!

View attachment 3229754
default pack is working fine and also some of expression from other pack are working but most of them are not working i think problem is with bottom expression lips are not moving.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I imagine these are characters from different VN's that, like Sophia don't show/do much ?
I kind of recognize the two in the back, but I thought those VN's are quite advanced.
A wife and mother
Midnight paradice
Ms Denvers
No more money

Some are advanced some not

Reactions: ihl86

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
hello, can anyone tell me what the name of this clothing what is the name of this item that Sophia is wearing in this photo on daz3d or another website?
hello, can anyone tell me what the name of this clothing what is the name of this item that Sophia is wearing in this photo on daz3d or another website? screenshot0059.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
hello, can anyone tell me what the name of this clothing what is the name of this item that Sophia is wearing in this photo on daz3d or another website?
hello, can anyone tell me what the name of this clothing what is the name of this item that Sophia is wearing in this photo on daz3d or another website? View attachment 3231158

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
guys ig i found problem with expression i checked i found out that i dont have pose control option for genesis 8.1 in parameter and posing tab also for genesis 8 i dont have default expression like frown ,shock etc in pose control even though they are showing in my main daz 3d my library . thats why only some expression are working .

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
if anyone can show me there C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female 8_1\Morphs\Daz 3D\Base pose Head . images of how they installed genesis 8 and all other stuff maybe i can figure out whats wrong

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes