Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Last edited:

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
I suddenly became a little curious if EJ knows about this AWAM game :ROFLMAO: Anyway, it's quite popular, at least on F95.
Did LP have direct contact with them to upgrade the new Genesis version for Adora or not :rolleyes:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yep! I would like to repl
What part of the scene are you not able to replicate, the pose?
Yep, I would like to replicate the same pose, but replacing Aimee with Sophia model. I am not sure which is the correct asset that L&P is running to make this "sucking tits" pose render.

Jun 23, 2022
Night Hacker, can I ask you why in many of the renders presented on this forum, some characters, mostly male, have brown skin? Is it a technical, aesthetic or software situation? I am a photographer and I am interested in this from a professional point of view.
The scene is rated 10/10

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Yep! I would like to repl

Yep, I would like to replicate the same pose, but replacing Aimee with Sophia model. I am not sure which is the correct asset that L&P is running to make this "sucking tits" pose render.
There are so many pose packs, I don't know how to find one pose among so many pose packs. But you can replicate any pose manually.

You can start from a pose from one of these packs for example and refine it:

I usually use this tool to refine poses:

Reactions: HulaMaster

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Guys would you cut it with the chicks with dicks? Ain't nobody got time for that!
some of us don't like incest. some of us don't like ntr. some of us don't like male dom/fem degradation. some of us don't like obesity. some of don't like thin people. some of us don't like oversized body parts. some of us don't like chicks with dicks.....

etc etc etc.... the thing is, this a fanart page for everything related to AWAM art, where everything goes. if you dislike something, keep silent, just like the rest of us do; else, you'll just start arguments between people who favor this crap over that crap.

Last edited:

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
some of us don't like incest. some of us don't like ntr. some of us don't like male dom/fem degradation. some of us don't like obesity. some of don't like thin people. some of us don't like oversized body parts. some of us don't like chicks with dicks.....

etc etc etc.... the thing is, this a fanart page for everything related to AWAM art, where everything goes. if you dislike something, keep silent, just like the rest of us do; else, you'll just start arguments between people who favor this crap over that crap.
Let me take apart your statement: "Some of us don't like...." ... So you telling me that chicks with dicks is a kink that some people like here??? If that's the case you are right and I shouldn't react. However, it is most likely done as a joke, in a humorous way. I doubt it's anything but a joke. Therefore, putting "art" up, that goes against the very reason that most people are here, which is to enjoy erotic art, one may say that the most anti forum and anti social thing to do is to put up images that majority of people here would find not that great to look at . And one may also say that if said people that have some kind of kink for chicks with dicks may visit other forums that focus on women with dicks. So in conclusion this forum revolves around the beauty of an erotic figure (Sophia) and has to do with seeing her in bunch of erotic scenarios (insert: whatever kink you are into)... This forum IS NOT about chicks with dicks. Therefore your point made no sense and you are wrong. I suggest google chicks with dicks and go spend some time there (and take anyone else that's into ruining this forum with you).

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes