Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Nowhere in my post did I say spoilers were mandatory. The whole point of my message was to say that hiding something inside a spoiler is only useful if the viewer is told what the spoiler is hiding so they can make an informed decision to unmask or not unmask said content.

That said, yes, in my personal opinion there are times when common courtesy suggests that a spoiler would be a good addition. When people post overly high resolution images or lots of images within a single post a spoiler is courteous to not swamp people with lower bandwidth. Some topics are known to be argument instigators. Most people who aren't living under a rock have reasonable guesses as to which images these will be. If a poster expects that their image likely is controversial then labeling and masking it is also a courtesy. Not only does it let the viewer opt-in or out, but it often keeps arguments like this one that I interrupted with my post on "how to use a spoiler" from ever starting in the first place.

Only leaving thumbnails in the post can often work in both the above cases as well (so long as the appropriate "warning" is there for people to opt-in or not). And yes, viewers do win when they get to opt-out of something they did not want to see. And yes, artists/posters also win when viewers who don't like their theme opt themselves out of the viewership.

There is no perfect solution. The world is a mess of trade-offs. Always is. Always will be. But your claim that everyone loses if some thread images find their way inside spoilers from time to time is overly dramatic. Woe the end of days!
this argument is pointless. like you said you can't make spoilers mandatory. you can't force the artists to use spoilers. it is their choice, not ours.

besides, choosing which kinks to place in spoilers will discriminate against said kinks. just remember that any kink is acceptable in this fan art thread because there are no kink tags listed top of the page. again it is all artists discretion.

and the way you people been bashing artists because you dislike their kinks, well you don't deserve their courtesy.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Getting back to work on Ellie's bedroom. For this side of her room, still need to identify her TV and PC.
AWAM - Ellie Bedroom 1.png
Without the DOF in the original image, some interesting details stand out. I'm a little curious why Ellie has a poster of the alphabet. Considering she's almost a straight-A student, I'm pretty sure she's more than comfortable with it.

That said, that it's backwards is also interesting, since at her age I was learning to write backwards just for giggles.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
this argument is pointless. like you said you can't make spoilers mandatory. you can't force the artists to use spoilers. it is their choice, not ours.

besides, choosing which kinks to place in spoilers will discriminate against said kinks. just remember that any kink is acceptable in this fan art thread because there are no kink tags listed top of the page. again it is all artists discretion.

and the way you people been bashing artists because you dislike their kinks, well you don't deserve their courtesy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WTrask

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the point is moot with spoilers. spoiler all you want, if that's what you want to do. i understand your opinion.

but in my opinion, you artists are entitled to post whatever fan art you want in this thread made for artists, free of prejudice. so saying, you shouldn't have to resort to spoilers; especially when leechers are making things personal by bashing your sexual preferences.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sharing my first DAZ image. After a long learning curve :cry:, finally managed to have a descent Sophia.
Feel free to point out what could / should be improved.

View attachment 3259235

View attachment 3259235 View attachment 3259245 View attachment 3259246 View attachment 3259248
Put her in one of the in-game outfits and see how she looks. If we can tell little difference between yours and L&P's, then you know you have a winner. Especially if it's one of the in-game locations

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Is there a genesis 8/9 female model for Sophia.

The below genesis 3 is no longer available

Sophia:
Character:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
He won't do it. He will not threaten or sue you or anyone else for these actions for many reasons. Let's start with the most banal one: he doesn't have time for this shit and has no desire to spend his money and attention on it. To him, you're one of a thousand. He doesn't even know you exist. Plus, i don't even see any "corpus delicti" in your actions.

For example, what did you do? You specified the models of a toilet bowls, furniture, clothes, poses, hairstyles and all that stuff and indicated all of this in a list somewhere in here. So what? How will he sue you for this? Especially considering that all this assets probably was not even created by him.
Even if your images (renders) look like twins to his content, he won't sue you for it. However, if, for example, you began to sell your work using his pseudonym and your income would be high, then something would catch fire in his ass out of anger and he will he will notice your existence.

Shortly. Keep digging.
If L&P was to try and sue me, I imagine it would be as an accessory. I am putting a hell of a lot of effort in enabling people to copy his work.

But yeah, I'm not worried, and don't plan on stopping what I'm doing any time soon. If anything, his money grabbing antics of late are tempting me to double down.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes