Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Has been sometime since I visited, but as my GN started here back in Aug 2020 with "The Fashion Show" interpretation of Bane71 long form written story, I thought it appropriate to post notification of my intention to redo the original works.. :)
Love your work, ST-9Pol! I ran across your AWAM comic chapters by accident a few months back. I absolutely Love where the story is going and how it's written. If you could, can you tell me when the next chapter is due to come out? Keep up the Great Work. (y)

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Love your work, ST-9Pol! I ran across your AWAM comic chapters by accident a few months back. I absolutely Love where the story is going and how it's written. If you could, can you tell me when the next chapter is due to come out? Keep up the Great Work. (y)
Hi there..
ST-9Pol is out on vacation until Jan. 19th and he will start work on the next chapter the next day.
If you want to keep informed and also get the links to all the chapters, you can go to SubscribeStar and get the free tier (or a higher one if you prefer).

GL

LoneWolf799

Oct 28, 2023
Good progress :)

There will be an additional item to work ... which is light.

I attached a file with 5 points of light + 3 emission objects. try this... take your scene and import the attached duf.. then align the intersection of the lights with your characters.. you can rotate each light... but I suggest to move the entire "Spotlights group" so it gets in the same location of the character

Then adjust the "tone mapping settings"

View attachment 3256683

Tone / ISO / cm2 factor

View attachment 3256700
Could you kindly let me know the asset name for Chandelier spotlights. I am not able to find them in DAZ3D.

Thanks in Advance.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Hi and Many Thanks.. as Ranxerox has already posted (thanks mate) I have been off for a few weeks in development of the next chapter. This is due for release tomorrow and I usually update on a week to week and a half basis.. Links in my signature to were I post..

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Hi and Many Thanks.. as Ranxerox has already posted (thanks mate) I have been off for a few weeks in development of the next chapter. This is due for release tomorrow and I usually update on a week to week and a half basis.. Links in my signature to were I post..
Where do you post your work?

Reactions: ST-9Pol
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes