Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Hi there..
ST-9Pol is out on vacation until Jan. 19th and he will start work on the next chapter the next day.
If you want to keep informed and also get the links to all the chapters, you can go to SubscribeStar and get the free tier (or a higher one if you prefer).

GL
I went to the site before this reply. I Definitely want to contribute, just hadn't decided on a tier yet. Thanks for your quick response.

Reactions: Ranxerox

udson

Nov 29, 2020
It's finally ready! Enjoy!!

A big shout-out to Y585 and everyone else that contributed to the dialogue and plot! Thanks for your help!

Your work is always magnificent, you could make Sophia in the next update change her closed high heels for very sexy open high heels, Sophia looks much sexier like this

Reactions: Liebscher1973

blkboy

Dec 16, 2022

A big shout-out to Y585 and everyone else that contributed to the dialogue and plot! Thanks for your help!

The Final Task - v0.6
View attachment 3281067
View attachment 3281063 View attachment 3281064
View attachment 3281065 View attachment 3281066

Download

That was superb. Not only perfect artwork, but a perfect storyline. Thanxs, Pixil.. In the coming part of the story, Sophia may even drive a wider wedge among the boys by subtly making them feel that "she preferred black" and she considered white boys like Aiden "unexciting".

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone, there seems to be problem with the MEGA link
For what..? Pixil's "The Final Task".?
Right now it's working fine for me... but MEGA has been acting up for some days now, for me at least (I guess it must be ramdom).
Keep trying.. or download their desktop app to download in parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

DoubleBarrel13

Feb 27, 2022
For what..? Pixil's "Tha Final Task".?
Right now it's working fine for me... but MEGA has been acting up for some days now, for me at least (I guess it must be ramdom).
Keep trying.. or download their desktop app to download in parts.
Yes for Pixil's Final Task, it seems that if you install the app of MEGA and you download it from there everything works fine

Reactions: Ranxerox

edu846

Jan 11, 2023

Erastto65

Feb 9, 2023

Let's remember that Aiden's boss was Dylan. He wanted to corrupt his mom. It seems that the photo of Aiden hugging Sophia in the slums is his work. He knew perfectly well who Sofia was dressing up as a whore for. It's strange that he didn't keep an eye on her and, moreover, didn't participate in the orgy.

Reactions: timio64
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes