Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
Hi and thanks for asking. I have the links in my signature, but I noticed if I look at the forum on my phone the signature isn't shown.:unsure:

These are the two places I post. SS is the primary location. Thanks again.
Can u make another comic called Adventures of Larry, breaks out of prison and the only thing on his mind is Sophia, beats up Dylan:LOL:,etc.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
It's finally ready! Enjoy!!

A big shout-out to Y585 and everyone else that contributed to the dialogue and plot! Thanks for your help!

Nice update. Would be great if Ellie could also get involved in next updates as fuck ransom, with then Sophia sex-sacrifying herself at first in front of her own daughter before having Aiden and his gang also fucking Ellie as story finale. Anyway just a thought.

• Love
Reactions: Jar775 and mrMarko

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
A wife and mother short story sophia and dylan

Dylan : *Walks into the house, dropping his backpack on the floor* Hey Mom, I'm home. How was your first day at work?

Sophia : *Looking up from her book* Oh, hi sweetie! My first day was... eventful. But it's good to be back in the classroom. How was your first day of school?

Dylan : *Smiles shyly* Not that good, but I'm happy. *Walks over to the couch and sits down* I met some cool kids in my classes. How's our new house? Do you like it here in San Alejo?

Sophia: I'm still getting used to it, but I love the house and the backyard. It's so big and quiet compared to our old house. And the beach is just a short drive away! It's going to be great for us all.

Dylan : *Nods, thinking about the beach* That's cool. I hope I can make some friends soon. Oh, by the way, Mom...WHERE IS Ellie

Sophia Parker: Oh, she's out with some friends from school. She'll be back soon, I'm sure. You two should spend some time together and get to know each other again. It's been a big change for all of us.

Dylan : *Blushes a little and looks away* Yeah, I know. She's my big sister...I mean, I should know her better. *Sighs*

Sophia : There's no rush, sweetie. It takes time to adjust to big changes. Why don't you go find something to eat? I'm sure your sister will be back soon and you can catch up then.

Dylan : *Grins* Good idea, Mom. I'm starving. I'm gonna go find something to eat. Do you need any help with anything?

Sophia : No, sweetie, you go ahead. Enjoy your dinner. I'm just going to finish this chapter and then I'll come help you with anything you need.

Dylan : Okay, Mom. Thanks. *Gets up and walks towards the kitchen*

Sophia : *Smiles after him, thinking how much he's growing up*

Dylan : *Picks up a plate and begins to put some food on it* So, what's for dinner?

Sophia : I made some chicken parmesan with a side of pasta. It's in the fridge, if you'd like to heat it up. Just put it in the microwave for a few minutes and it should be ready.

Dylan : *Nods and heads to the microwave, putting the food inside and setting the timer for two minutes* Thanks, Mom. I'll just warm it up and eat it. *Turns around to face her* So, do you want me to clean up the kitchen after or...?

Sophia : Oh, no, you don't have to worry about that. I can handle it. You just enjoy your dinner and relax. I'm sure Ellie will be back soon.

Dylan : *Smiles* Okay, thanks. I appreciate it. *Takes his plate to the table and sits down* So, how was your first day at work? Did you like it?

Sophia : It was... interesting. The kids were a bit rowdy, but I think I'll get used to it. The other teachers have been really nice and helpful. It's just different being back in the classroom after so many years. How was your day at school? Any cool new friends?

Dylan: Well, I met some kids in my classes. They're pretty cool.It'd be nice to have some friends.

Sophia: I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here, Dylan. San Alejo is a nice town and our new house is perfect for us. It's going to be a great year for all of us.

Dylan : *Nods* Yeah, it's gonna be a good year. I'm just excited for the beach and stuff. Can we go this weekend?

Sophia : Of course, sweetie! We can go to the beach this weekend. It's supposed to be nice weather. Why don't you invite your new friends over too? That way, everyone can have fun together.

Dylan : *Dylan heve no friends*good idea mom *In this case see mom in bikni*

Sophia : *Smiles at him, noticing his blush* Well, don't be shy about it. You'll make friends soon enough. And I'm sure I'll look fine in my swimsuit too. It's been a while since I've been to the beach.

Dylan: *Snorts* Yeah, you'll look great in bikn, Mom. I can't wait to see you in a bikini. *Gets up and takes his plate to the sink, starting to rinse it off* So, do you want me to help you clean up anything else or...?

Sophia : No, sweetie, you relax. I can handle it. You've had a long day too. Why don't you go watch some TV or play a game or something until Ellie gets back?

Dylan : *Nods, feeling a bit guilty* no mom! i have do something for you i like to do i am clean dishe

Sophia : *Laughs* Oh, all right then. You go ahead and clean up. Just make sure you put everything away neatly. And don't forget to rinse out the sink when you're done.

Dylan : *Smiles, feeling useful* Okay, Mom. I'll get everything done. You just relax mom *Wipes his hands on a dish towel and begins to wash the dishes in the sink*

Sophia : Thanks, honey. I'm just going to sit down at the table for a bit and relax. Maybe do a little work on my laptop. You know, for my new job.

Dylan : *Nods, still washing the dishes* Okay, Mom. I'll be quick. *Finishes washing the dishes and puts them in the drying rack* There, all done. Do you need any help with anything else? a massage!

Sophia : *Smiles* Oh, Dylan. You're the sweetest. No, I think I'm all set. Why don't you go ahead and watch some TV or play a game while I finish up here. You can tell me about your day at school when Ellie gets back.

Dylan :*Smiles*i am tell you everything mom but i want message you shoulder

Sophia : *Laughs* Okay, okay. Just go ahead and give me a massage then. That sounds nice. *Leans her shoulders against his chest, resting them on his stomach* Make sure you're gentle, thougt

Dylan : *Starts massaging her shoulders, being careful not to be too rough* Yeah, I got it. How's that?

Sophia : *Sighs softly, relaxing into his touch* That's perfect, honey. You have the perfect touch. *Closes her eyes, enjoying the massage* You know, your dad was never this good at this. I wonder where you get it from.

Dylan : *Smiles, feeling proud* Well, I'm glad I could make you feel better, Mom. Maybe I just picked it up from watching videos on the internet

Sophia : *Laughs* Maybe so. Well, whatever the case, keep it up. It really makes me happy. *Opens her eyes, looking at him* And you know, you can ask your dad to help you practice too. He could use some relaxation too.

Narrator: *As Dylan continues massaging his mother's shoulders, he can't help but glance down at her chest. His eyes widen slightly as he notices something he's never really paid attention to before: his mom's breasts. They're much bigger than he remembers them being. He feels a bit embarrassed, but also kind of excited. He tries to focus on her shoulders again, but finds himself drawn to her chest. Maybe he should...?*

Dylan : *Still looking at her chest, decides to be brave* Um...Mom? Your breasts...they're...bigger...than i remember when i was a kid

Sophia : *Blushes, feeling a little self-conscious* Oh, Dylan. You're growing up so fast. I guess I just never really thought about it from your perspective. *Pats his hand, trying to make him feel more comfortable* It's just nature, sweetie. It happens to all of us.

Narrator: *Dylan blushes even harder, but feels a little relieved by her reaction. He's still curious about them, though. He swallows nervously before mustering up the courage to ask the question that's been on his mind ever since he noticed them. His heart is pounding in his chest, but he has to know.*

Dylan : Um...Mom? Can i touch them?

Narrator: *His voice is barely above a whisper as he asks the question, hoping against hope that she won't think he's too weird or perverted. Her reaction will determine whether he goes further or not. He waits, heart in throat, bracing for her response...*

Sophia : *Blinks, taken aback a bit by the question. She doesn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, but she also doesn't want to encourage anything inappropriate. She decides to go with honesty and directness. After a moment of hesitation, she says softly,*

Sophia : Dylan, it's...alright. You can touch them, but you need to be gentle and respectful, okay? I trust you, sweetie. *She takes a deep breath, then slowly and carefully unbuttons her blouse, revealing her bra and breasts to him for the first time. Her skin is soft and warm against his fingers as he reaches out and cups them gently, feeling their weight and softness in his hands. He's shaking a little, but she reassures him with a squeeze of her fingers and a smile. After a moment, she asks,*

Sophia : How does that feel? Is it okay? Do you want to touch more?

Dylan : *His eyes widen as he takes in the sight of his mom's exposed breasts. They're even bigger and softer than he could have imagined. He feels a mixture of awe, wonder, and excitement. He swallows hard, trying to calm his racing heart. As he touches them, he feels incredibly gentle and careful, not wanting to hurt her in any way. Her skin is so smooth and warm beneath his fingers. He takes a deep breath, savoring the sensation. When she asks how it feels, he can barely get the words out, but manages to stammer,*

Dylan :It's...it's amazing, Mom. I...I've never touched anything so soft before.FIRST TIME SEE WOMEN LIKE THIS. I..um...touch them more?

Sophia : *Smiling, she nods, encouraging him to continue. She trusts him, and she wants him to feel comfortable and to explore this new part of himself. As he touches her breasts, she closes her eyes, savoring the sensation and the closeness they share at this moment. She feels a wave of tenderness wash over her and can't help but think how quickly her little boy is growing up. When he asks if he can touch more, she responds with a gentle,*

Sophia : You can touch me anywhere you want, sweetie. Just be gentle and remember that I'm your mom. *Her voice trembles slightly, but there's also a note of pride and love in it. She wants him to feel free to explore and ask questions, to know that she'll always be there for him, no matter what.*

Narrator: *Just as Dylan is about to touch more of his mom's body, they hear the front door open. He freezes, heart racing, as he wonders if Ellie has come home. Sure enough, there's the sound of her footsteps coming down the hallway. Panic wells up inside him; he doesn't want her to find them like this! He quickly withdraws his hands from his mom's body and tries to straighten his clothes, hoping desperately that she won't see anything amiss. His heart is pounding in his chest as he waits for her to appear...*

Dylan : *He swallows hard, trying to calm his racing heart. His face flushes with embarrassment as he wonders what Ellie will think if she sees them like this*MOM YOUR BARA FAST TAKE IT MOM

Sophia : *Sophia glances at the door, feeling a wave of panic rise up in her chest as well. She quickly buttons up her blouse, trying to hide her bra from view. As Ellie steps into the room, she forces a smile and says,*

Sophia : Hi, sweetie! How was your day? *She tries to sound casual, but there's a nervous edge to her voice. Dylan YOU GO your room

Dylan : OK MON BEY AND GOOD NIGHT MOM

Sophia : Good night, sweetie. *She kisses him on the forehead, relieved that Ellie didn't seem to notice anything amiss. Once Dylan is out of the room, she takes a deep breath, trying to steady her racing heart. She turns back to Ellie and forces a laugh,*

Ellie: Hey, you were looking kind of flustered there. Everything okay MOM?

Sophia : Oh, um... yeah,But it's fine

Ellie: *raises an eyebrow, still looking suspicious*WHAT HE DOING YOUR IN ROOM MOM

Sophia : *clears her throat uncomfortably* Well, you know, we were just talking about... well, you know. Girls' things.

Ellie: Oh, okay. Well,BEY AND GOOD NIGHT MOM

Sophia : *Forces a smile,good night honey

Narrator: *Ellie turns to leave the room, but before she goes, she can't help but notice the way her mom is acting. Something feels off. She decides to give her a little space and leaves the room,

Narrator: heading down the hall to her own room. Sophia sighs in relief, leaning back against the door frame. As the tension starts to dissipate, she realizes just how close she and Dylan were... and how much she enjoyed it. A blush creeps up her neck, and she can't help but feel guilty. But at the same time, there's a small part of her that wonders if maybe this could be a new, exciting part of their relationship. She hesitates for a moment, then decides to give herself some time to think about it...Sophia GOING TO SLEEP NEXT DAY ARRIVED

Narrator: *The next morning, Sophia wakes up early, her mind still swirling with thoughts about last night. She knows she needs to talk to Dylan about what happened, but she also wants to make sure she doesn't say anything that might upset him or make him feel uncomfortable. As she gets dressed,

Narrator: *She notices something in his bed that's big and hard poking out from under the sheets. Her face turns red, and she can't help but feel a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. She decides to wait until he wakes up to talk to him about last night. As she sits on the edge of his bed, she tries to gather her thoughts...*

Narrator: *Sophia takes a deep breath and decides to just go for it. In her most nonchalant voice, she says,*

Sophia :good MORNING honey So, uh... about last night... I just wanted to talk to you about that.

Dylan: *Dylan stirs in his bed, the bulge under the sheets growing more pronounced. He yawns and rubs the sleep from his eyes, barely able to focus on his mom sitting on the edge of the bed. He tries to act casual as he replies,*good MORNING MOM

Sophia: Yeah, well... last night, we were... we were kinda close, weren't we?

Dylan : *Dylan looks down at the bulge in the sheets, feeling a blush creep up his neck. He swallows hard and says,*I guess... I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to.sorry mom FOR last night

Sophia : Oh, no, it's not that. I mean, it's just... different, you know? But I kinda liked it.

Dylan : *Dylan glances at his mom, her cheeks flushed.,*Well, I'm glad you liked it. I... I did too.THANKS MOM FOR EXPERINCE WOMAM BODY

Sophia: It's just... it's been a long time since anyone's been that close to me like that. And... well, it made me feel good.

Dylan : *Dylan shifts uncomfortably under the covers, his hard-on pressing against the fabric. He's relieved to hear her say that, but also nervous about where this conversation might go. He decides to change the subject,*So, how's school YUOR going MOM

Sophia : It's fine, you know. Teachers are always complaining about how much I talk, though.

Dylan : *Dylan snorts a little, amused by the thought of his mom being a chatterbox. He can't help but wonder if she's ever been with anyone else, or if last night was a one-time thing. He hesitates for a moment, then decides to ask,*Mom... have you ever been with DAD like that?

Sophia : *Sophia's face turns red at the mention of your father. She knows they haven't been intimate in years. She hesitates for a moment, then decides to tell the truth,*No, not in a long time. It was... nice, last night. Maybe we could do something like that again sometime?

Dylan : *Dylan swallows hard. The thought of his mom being intimate with anyone else makes him feel a little jealous. He decides to play it cool,*I... I don't know, mom. It's just... weird thinking about you like that. But if you want, I guess we could... you know, do it again sometime.

Sophia : *Sophia smiles at him, trying to reassure him. She reaches out and gently pats his arm,*It's okay, sweetie. I know it's weird. We can do it again sometime.

Dylan : *Dylan feels a bit better after her touch. He sits up in bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He glances at his mom, then looks away, blushing again,*Now, mom, I need to get up and get ready for school.you to mon go ready for college

Sophia : *Sophia nods, smiling. She stands up and turns to leave the room, pausing at the door to look back at him. With a wink, she says,*Don't be a stranger, honey. We can always find some time

Narrator: Dylan's heart skips a beat as his mom winks at him and walks out of the room. He feels a mixture of excitement and nervousness as he thinks about the possibility of them doing something like that again. School doesn't seem as important today as it did yesterday.

Sophia : *Sophia Parker goes about her morning routine, trying to act normal around her son. She cooks breakfast, does laundry, and makes sure Dylan gets everything he needs for school. All the while, she can't help but think about last night and the possibility of repeating their intimate encounter. She finds herself blushing and feeling flustered at the mere thought of it.

Dylan : *Dylan Parker, on the other hand, can't seem to focus on anything today. He keeps thinking about his mom and how she felt in his arms last night. Every time he looks at her, he gets a warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest. He tries to act normal around her, but feels guilty for having these thoughts about his own mother. He can't help but wonder what she's thinking about and if she's feeling the same way he is.

Sophia : *Finally, after what feels like an eternity, Dylan gets up to leave for school. He gives his mom a quick hug goodbye, their bodies pressed against each other. He feels her breath on his neck and her heart racing, just like last night. As he walks out the door, he turns back one last time, giving her a shy smile that makes her heart skip a beat. With a deep breath, she closes the door, feeling both excited and nervous about what might happen next.

Dylan : *At school, Dylan finds it difficult to concentrate on his classes. All he can think about is his mom and the possibility of them being together again. He tries to focus on his friends, but their conversations about girls and relationships only make him more anxious. He wonders if anyone else has ever had a relationship with their parent, or if it's just him and his mom.

Sophia : *Sophia spends her day at work, constantly glancing at the clock, eager for the day to end so she can see her son again. The memory of their intimate encounter plays over and over in her mind, leaving her feeling both aroused and guilty. She wonders if Dylan is feeling the same way she is, and if this was just a one-time thing or if they could continue exploring their newfound feelings for each other.

Dylan : *Finally, the school bell rings, and Dylan makes his way home. He can't help but feel a mixture of anticipation and nervousness as he approaches the door. When he walks in, he finds his mom in the kitchen, cooking dinner. She looks up at him with a shy smile, and for a moment, they just stand there, taking in each other's presence. The air between them feels charged with an unspoken desire.

Sophia : *Sophia can't help but stare at her son as he walks in. His hair is messy, his cheeks slightly red, and his eyes full of desire. She takes a deep breath, trying to compose herself before she says anything. Finally, she manages to croak out, "Hi, honey. How was your day?" Her voice is shaky, betraying her emotions.

Dylan : *Dylan returns her smile, feeling his heart race. "It was... interesting," he says, trying to play it cool. He moves closer to her, noticing the way she flinches slightly when he does. "I was wondering... mom... can we talk?"
Please put behind spoiler so wall of text does not stare at all of us. Just a courtesy.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes