Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Meanwhile, testing out bikinis. L&P really seems to like and . Still not sure which one Sophia wears to the tanning salon though.

View attachment 572388
I find it interesting that you can morph the Cruise Bikini and that looks like the one Sophia is wearing

Reactions: Sonar56

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought she is wearing Cruise in the preview. Because I didn't do anything to the bikini itself, and the texture certainly matches.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought she is wearing Cruise in the preview. Because I didn't do anything to the bikini itself, and the texture certainly matches.
Read your message again Alley_Cat we both agree that it is the cruise bikini and more interesting is that you can morph the bikini,could be lucky for Sam I guess

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh all three of the bikinis have some fun reveal morphs. I wonder what it says that L&P didn't use the Classic morphs to their full potential during the pool fight scene.

The reason I had Sophia in Cruise in the first place was actually to test some tan lines, and the Cruise reveal morphs for the panties match the poses from Real String. That it matches L&P's preview is actually just a fluke.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh all three of the bikinis have some fun reveal morphs. I wonder what it says that L&P didn't use the Classic morphs to their full potential during the pool fight scene.

The reason I had Sophia in Cruise in the first place was actually to test some tan lines, and the Cruise reveal morphs for the panties match the poses from Real String. That it matches L&P's preview is actually just a fluke.
Well Sam could be in for a very interesting encounter with Sophia

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
For those that felt let down by the pool scene last update - has the banana.

Now we just need for Sophia's bikini.

EDIT: I forgot about the pool noodle - you can get one in

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If anybody else is interested in the deck chairs used in this pic it

It's a deckchair I got from some prop set. I don't remember which one it was. But based on its name it must be from i13
View attachment 574542
. I trick I learnt particularly with some of the older games is that if you're looking on the Daz3d site, hold down "Page Down" until you get to the earlier assets, then work your way backwards.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
. I trick I learnt particularly with some of the older games is that if you're looking on the Daz3d site, hold down "Page Down" until you get to the earlier assets, then work your way backwards.
My hero

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just wait. After I find the back fence I'll upload the Scene Subset. That might start some shenanigans, particularly the way some of the guys in the main thread are waiting for Liam to fix the jacuzzi

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here's a quick mockup. I need to head to class in a few hours, so it will be a while before I can add the relaxation area and the tramampoline, but hopefully I'll have something up by this time tomorrow, possibly even the Scene Subset.

Backyard Test.jpg

Oh, and I had a thought - I was wondering a little while ago about the 2nd story, since it never seems to be used. Could it be for defenestrations?

Dec 27, 2019
That is a great tip! I truly enjoy tracking down the origin of the assets used in the VNs I enjoy!

Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes