Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is a great tip! I truly enjoy tracking down the origin of the assets used in the VNs I enjoy!
The part I find amusing is that when I first started, I heard some people can recognise skins just by the freckles and moles. And while identifying skins remains something I struggle with, it certainly holds for the other things I've found. And spelling. It turns out I was overthinking what the deckchair was called. It the asset it is just called a "chair".

If you're up for it, I believe the front of the house still needs to be identified, particularly the driveway, since I hear some want to do a rematch of the basketball game. I'd also like to know what fences he uses for scenes like the exterior of the school, and the football field.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
Dec 27, 2019
The part I find amusing is that when I first started, I heard some people can recognise skins just by the freckles and moles. And while identifying skins remains something I struggle with, it certainly holds for the other things I've found. And spelling. It turns out I was overthinking what the deckchair was called. It the asset it is just called a "chair".

If you're up for it, I believe the front of the house still needs to be identified, particularly the driveway, since I hear some want to do a rematch of the basketball game. I'd also like to know what fences he uses for scenes like the exterior of the school, and the football field.
That looks like a Poser package, but I will take a look :)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile, I discovered Sophia's back fence is just the normal fence, copied three times, then squished into shape and the texture removed. So it will take some time to get the right transforms, but I should have a Scene Subset to upload tonight, possibly in an hour or two.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I'm not an expert, but looks like your Rendering needs more time. You have 2 more white spots. View attachment 575255
While Im not the expert on Daz myself.. that also looks like some of it could be reflection from your light source on the wall.. they seem to match the walls texture and being right behind / around her head....Not 100% on that but it would be the first thing I checked...

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
While Im not the expert on Daz myself.. that also looks like some of it could be reflection from your light source on the wall.. they seem to match the walls texture and being right behind / around her head....Not 100% on that but it would be the first thing I checked...
It would seem that your guess was right and it could be the light sourse.thanks

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After spending far too long sitting down and drinking way too much coffee,not to mention staring at a near naked Sophia,I close my eyes and I can still see her standing there.
I have sorted out the speckle problem and this is probably the best render I have done of Sophia.Happy days,enjoy peeps.

test1.jpg wild.jpg

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So trying to rearrange the back fence failed, but I have another idea, so I'll try that now - basically getting out Geometry Editor so I can isolate the fence pole, then use a cube primitive as the main part of the fence.

Meanwhile:
Backyard Test 3.jpg

Couldn't find the actual towel used :cry:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally got the back fence to something approaching the game, but it still needs work. It does however, have most of what I'm aware of. Anyone that wants the Scene Subset can PM me, but you'll need all the assets. I think I may have made the fence posts too large, so I'll reduce them in the future.

Backyard Test 4.jpg

And, just for giggles, I did a sneaky shot of Sophia from the kitchen. I tried to get DOF going, but it didn't seem to like the long distances. You have to make the house invisible for it to work, but it does make for some nice shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes