Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 27, 2019
Finally got the back fence to something approaching the game, but it still needs work. It does however, have most of what I'm aware of. Anyone that wants the Scene Subset can PM me, but you'll need all the assets. I think I may have made the fence posts too large, so I'll reduce them in the future.

View attachment 576286

And, just for giggles, I did a sneaky shot of Sophia from the kitchen. I tried to get DOF going, but it didn't seem to like the long distances. You have to make the house invisible for it to work, but it does make for some nice shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, this looks GREAT!

Mo.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Finally got the back fence to something approaching the game, but it still needs work. It does however, have most of what I'm aware of. Anyone that wants the Scene Subset can PM me, but you'll need all the assets. I think I may have made the fence posts too large, so I'll reduce them in the future.

View attachment 576286

And, just for giggles, I did a sneaky shot of Sophia from the kitchen. I tried to get DOF going, but it didn't seem to like the long distances. You have to make the house invisible for it to work, but it does make for some nice shots.

Great job on this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anybody got any ideas for Sam's house? It looks like it could be from , but nothing I've seen so far fits. Considering how many Sam fans there are (not including Julia fans like myself), I would have thought their house would have been the second location to be identified.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's House 06 from City Block 18

EDIT: And if someone can get their hands on , I can add Sophia's garage

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Anybody got any ideas for Sam's house? It looks like it could be from , but nothing I've seen so far fits. Considering how many Sam fans there are (not including Julia fans like myself), I would have thought their house would have been the second location to be identified.

Can only find modern home exterior 1

• Angry
Reactions: Fuckyour

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, tried that already, didn't look right.

Sam's bedroom is directly across from the balcony isn't it, just above the kitchen? I'm trying to find an ingame shot of his bedroom from the balcony, but the window is all wrong. I've only seen shots from Sam's bedroom to the balcony, but not the other way around to confirm.

Oh, and does anyone know whose bedroom is at the front of the house? They'd have a view into the balcony too I think, but I haven't tested it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Scrap that one link is dead

tttt

May 26, 2017

View attachment 576286

How please share the duf of your house with all of us and may be help us by sharing the information about the asset list that are required. In all the case you do a great job, thank you

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How please share the duf of your house with all of us and may be help us by sharing the information about the asset list that are required. In all the case you do a great job, thank you
I share every asset identification as I discover it, but yeah, I'll compile a list like the OP eventually, since it's getting extensive. I'm still experimenting with the duf file, tidying it up and etc, but also making the setup intuitive enough for everyone to use. For example there are currently I'm guessing about two dozen cameras, and you guys aren't going to know that Camera 12 is for Sophia's balcony, and Camera 3 (3) is the wide angle shot for Amber's backyard etc.

The hard part now is finding the ingame shots that tell me the locations of the internal rooms. And the custom work L&P did.

If you want to know a particular asset in the meantime, just PM me. I may have, or be able to make a smaller duf file. This will also help me take the eventual duf file more useful and intuitive for you guys.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
Dec 27, 2019
I share every asset identification as I discover it, but yeah, I'll compile a list like the OP eventually, since it's getting extensive. I'm still experimenting with the duf file, tidying it up and etc, but also making the setup intuitive enough for everyone to use. For example there are currently I'm guessing about two dozen cameras, and you guys aren't going to know that Camera 12 is for Sophia's balcony, and Camera 3 (3) is the wide angle shot for Amber's backyard etc.

The hard part now is finding the ingame shots that tell me the locations of the internal rooms. And the custom work L&P did.

If you want to know a particular asset in the meantime, just PM me. I may have, or be able to make a smaller duf file. This will also help me take the eventual duf file more useful and intuitive for you guys.
Did you find the house, because I have been looking. Could it be a very old Poser asset?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did you find the house, because I have been looking. Could it be a very old Poser asset?
It actually is an old Poser asset, but that wasn't the problem. In the OP it mentions , but not why. So I took a gamble and downloaded it, and lo and behold, it contains the entire street - the front of the Parker house, and both neighbours.

The problem is that many artists don't show all of an assets contents in the previews, which is only really a concern for those of us trying to replicate things.

I'm now (amongst other things), trying to find the houses across the street, which may involve downloading the entire catalogue of the vendor in order to find.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
Dec 27, 2019
It actually is an old Poser asset, but that wasn't the problem. In the OP it mentions , but not why. So I took a gamble and downloaded it, and lo and behold, it contains the entire street - the front of the Parker house, and both neighbours.

The problem is that many artists don't show all of an assets contents in the previews, which is only really a concern for those of us trying to replicate things.

I'm now (amongst other things), trying to find the houses across the street, which may involve downloading the entire catalogue of the vendor in order to find.
You are definitely dedicated - respect.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You are definitely dedicated - respect.
Well I do hope to eventually make my own story mods for the game, leading up to making my own game myself, and this is a very good way to learn the skills needed.

Oh, and I'm also looking for the towel used in the latest preview. And the sunglasses Sophia wears if anyone sees them. And the rug at Alyssa's house.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes