Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hi guys, i decided to get a little work done on myself. I hope its noticeable and you like it. :sneaky: View attachment 576032
Insanely Beautiful!!

Sophia Part time Job
Sophia sipping coffee: This is what i need right now. I didn’t get enough sleep today, so didn’t have time to drink coffee at home and I have a feeling that I forgot something, but I can’t remember what... View attachment 577461
Mmmm amazing feet!!!
Can't wait to see the heels on ;)

Before you complain Alley_Cat,yes I know it is not the one that you wanted to see.
View attachment 579059
HOT!

Reactions: Y.Gromov
Oct 18, 2019
To look sexier than any woman has a right to expect, that's why.
there is such an anecdote about Chukchi.
- Chukchi, what is the first thing you do when you return from hunting?
- I love my wife, however.
- and then?
- I love my wife, however.
“What are you doing in the third place?”
- I undress and get rid of skis, however.
So it is here. Inconvenient, but let it be. Sex in shoes with heels is the first path to injury on both sides. (joke).

Reactions: Sergey kiselev

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
it would be cool if someone can upload the recreated duf files for the rooms or outdoor scenes like they did it for the big brother asset thread

Oct 18, 2019
Are you a great master, but have you ever seen ladies in bikinis and boots or high heel shoes on the beach? I agree, drawn beautifully, erotic, but implausible. Unless you come up with a script for this image. Sophia with Dylan or Sam, or both of them went to the beach with her. There, as always, she teased them, but suddenly she was seriously aroused by sinful thoughts. To hide this trip from others, they gathered to go first to the supermarket, so Sofia had a spare pair of shoes with her. But, knowing that the husband is on a business trip, and the daughter is at a party, on the way from the beach, she decides to continue flirting in a more severe form. He pretends that the car broke down and they (with someone) call in the motel and rent a room there, supposedly before the arrival of the tow truck, which for some reason will be only in the morning ... Then it all depends on the imagination of the author and the skill of the artists.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes