Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
Yes most/all of us understand DAZ3D but it is a lot more complex than just understanding it.The poses,lighting facial expressions just to name a few .Also how do you know that the dev is working alone?
my patreon friend asked him in person that why his update have been taken so long, he replied as "i worked alone i have got no team for helping me " you can offer him help . At the end SOPHIA IS A SLUT ANDSHE WILL RAPE BY ALL GAME CHARACTERS ONE BY ONE , I WİSH TO SEE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
my patreon friend asked him in person that why his update have been taken so long, he replied as "i worked alone i have got no team for helping me " you can offer him help . At the end SOPHIA IS A SLUT ANDSHE WILL RAPE BY ALL GAME CHARACTERS ONE BY ONE , I WİSH TO SEE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
There's no need to shout. It's one thing to offer help, and it's quite another to be up to L&P's standard, which is pretty damn high. We'd also need to have all the same DAZ assets, which is a significant list that isn't even complete yet. Hell, we don't even have the complete house yet, let alone the school, football field etc.

Also, some of us would prefer Sophia doesn't get raped at all. It's not going to happen in any of my fan art at least.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well get Daz and create your own work if you want to see that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You'd probably have better luck finding George Lucas's fave film 'Ewoks - The Battle for Endor' ;)
You never know ... the most recent time I asked about the living room assets, _______________ and nexer came through for me. As people come and go, someone might have fresh eyes that can help. It just occurred to me then that the RPGM version could be used for floor mapping. I thought I read recently that someone had a copy, but that might have been the main thread.

Meanwhile, I got MS Office working this morning, so I'll start compiling a new asset list with download links too.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Testing out lighting etc. Mainly a request for farrah. I'm not quite happy with the way Sophia's hair falls - it's colliding with Ellie's face, so I'll see if I can fix it. I noticed Sophia's hair is a little shorter in the ingame shot, so maybe that's it.

View attachment 581638
Besides the spotlight how many lights do you have?
I like how you got the tan lines on Sophia,nice work

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'll need to double-check, but it should just be the spotlight. There may be a headlamp as well. I just cranked up the Luminous Flux on the Spotlight.
ok thanks.I have 2 lights and a spot light,I think.I just love ghost lighting

Dec 27, 2019
Testing out lighting etc. Mainly a request for farrah. I'm not quite happy with the way Sophia's hair falls - it's colliding with Ellie's face, so I'll see if I can fix it. I noticed Sophia's hair is a little shorter in the ingame shot, so maybe that's it.

View attachment 581638
One thing I would also change would be the temperature of the light. It is a bit high (cold/blue) IMO. I would make it warmer (lower the Kelvin number) to add a bit of intimacy. Just an idea.

Mo.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
One thing I would also change would be the temperature of the light. It is a bit high (cold/blue) IMO. I would make it warmer (lower the Kelvin number) to add a bit of intimacy. Just an idea.

Mo.
A massive thanks to Alley_Cat and White_Wolf619 for all there help with the lighting
View attachment 581983
The light temperature was actually the next thing on the list to experiment with. Lowering it from 6500K to 4000K seems to have added the warmth, it's just slowed the rendering down something horrid. I managed to fix the hair with a D-Former, so I'll upload with I'm happy with it.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes