Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The light temperature was actually the next thing on the list to experiment with. Lowering it from 6500K to 4000K seems to have added the warmth, it's just slowed the rendering down something horrid. I managed to fix the hair with a D-Former, so I'll upload with I'm happy with it.
Cannot wait to see it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
very nice but do not the shadows behind them annoy you.great work
A little, but I only just got to the point in the lighting tutorial that discussed 3-point lighting and how to soften shadows. Which didn't work at first because I had the lights up close, because the default lighting is so dim, so that when I changed the light geometry, it was actually in the way of the camera. But I think I have that sorted now, once I realised that with proper lighting they didn't need to be so close.

Does anyone know if it's possible to convert morphs and poses from V4 to G3F?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Finally got the back fence to something approaching the game, but it still needs work. It does however, have most of what I'm aware of. Anyone that wants the Scene Subset can PM me, but you'll need all the assets. I think I may have made the fence posts too large, so I'll reduce them in the future.

View attachment 576286

And, just for giggles, I did a sneaky shot of Sophia from the kitchen. I tried to get DOF going, but it didn't seem to like the long distances. You have to make the house invisible for it to work, but it does make for some nice shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at this fence 1583848968344.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/modern-villa.47662/

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes