Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Not sure if this is weird or not but i did this on Friday. Was kinda reminded of the dream Sam had in game lol. View attachment 609305
Its not weird. Here is a short story clip to go along with your picture. Its kind of a chop job - I haven't reviewed it or even run it through a spell checker, but here it is:

Sophia's bow moved across the strings tentatively, the slow, graceful piece playing fitfully on the cello interspersed with squeaks and fidgets.

"You're holding it wrong." Sam said, his fingertips brushing against her shoulder like the footsteps of spider.
"Here, move forward and I'll guide you."

She felt Sam slide up behind her, the warmth of him obvious. Thanks to Aiden's demands, she had gotten used to going without any underwear and dressing in skimpy clothing. This top didn't have much fabric to it, and she could feel his shirt move against her bare skin as he breathed.

"Now first you're going to have to...Ppphthtt! Gah!" Sophia couldnt help but laugh as Sam caught a face full of her hair as he attempted to reach around her to draw the cello closer. "You have a lot of hair. I feel rather like Cousin It at the moment."

"Poor thing." Sophia replied with a smirk. "Here, let me help."

Reaching around with her right hand, she gathered up her hair and swept it to the right, clearing it from Sam's face.

"How's that?" she asked, amused.

"A lot better." Suddenly Sam was plastered right up against her, his chin on her shoulder and his mouth beside her ear. She could feel the warmth of him closing in along the length of her body, and if it was only her imagination providing the feel of his nipples against her back, his manhood was definitely pressing up against her...

"Now, you're holding the cello too far out. You need to hold it closer in."

"Well, I'm as far in as I can go comfortably." Too much further in and it would be brusing up against her breasts.

"No way. You can get it closer."

"My...legs get in the way. It doesn't fit."

"Its big but its not that big." Sam shot back wtih a hint of amusement, his words tickling Sophia's neck and ear.
"We can make it fit. You just have to spread your legs wider for me."

"You say that to all your music students, don't you" she shot back, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon. Spread 'em." His hands took hold of her thighs, making her jump, as he gently pulled her legs wider. "Right, like that, now move in the cello, in...No, not that...Here, let me."

Sam reached around her and and positioned the cello so the soundboard back of it brushd gently against her nipples.

'He's so close...'

"Try playing the piece again." His breath on her ear sent a small shiver down her spine and brought up goose bumps on
her arms, but she just nodded and began to play.

The deep, slow tones of the piece emerged as she worked, Sam's arms around her, hands resting on the tops of her thighs. His whispered encouragements tickled her ear, and she found herself guiltily enjoying the closeness. The piece went on, each note sounding in time, and each vibrating the cello in her hands, the cello brushing he nipples, and each note stroked those nipples with its vibrations like a lover' caress. The thin silk of her top did nothing to insulate her from the music's atentions, and as she continued tingles of pleasure shot through her comfort-starved body.

'Aiden's tricks, much as I hate them, wind me up every day, and my useless husband is too busy working overtime to pay
off the mob to help me unwind. I...I shouldn't be enjoying this so much, but I am...'

"How does it feel?" Sam's voice broke her out of her reverie.

"Wha-What?"

"This position. And the piece. Does it feel good?" Sophia's mouth went dry at the question.

"Y-yes. It feels good." she replied softly, squirming a little against him.

"Why are you fidgeting? Are your legs tired from being so far open? Here, let me help." Sam's hands slid down to the inside of Sophia's thighs, pulling her legs apart and taking some of the strain of holding the position.

The music stopped dead as Sophia froze up.

"C'mon Mrs. Parker. Did it tickle? Focus on the music. Don't stop now, or I'll find something better to tickle."

For the beat of three heartbeats, Sophia just sat there before slowly starting up again without a word.

She could feel Sam smile against her neck, and his hands started to caress the inside of her thighs. They moved slowly enough that she didn't feel the need to object, but enough that it brought her attention to how close they wereto her sex. Her body flushed with heat at the intimacy of it.

'And how they are slowly, oh so irritatingly slowly, creeping inwards...God, I can feel myself getting wet.`

She focused on the music, the hot fuzzy sensations making her feel comfortable for the first time in a long while. By the time the piece came to a close and the cello stilled, Sam was tracing up and down the crotch of her pants with his index finger, the delicate caress sending heat and a pleasant feeling of tingling through her body.

"It looks like you were really feeling the music that time. Would you like to play some more?" Sam's lips were so close that they brushed her earlobe as he spoke.

"I shouldn't let you do this." Sophia whispered into the otherwise still room.

"What, give you music lessons?"

"You know what I mean." 'Run your hands all over me.'

"Well, yes, but are you going to stop me?"

'Am I?'

Sophia looked at him out of the corner of her eye. His hand was not firmly pressed into her crotch and the other was sliding up over her stomach towards her breasts. She looked forward and stared at the wall for a bit.

Sam's hand ran up and over the globe of her breast, her simple top riding up, and started to tweak and play with the
exposed nipple.

'This top makes it so easy for him to just reach in and play with them. No bra to stop him either.'

Her eyes close, and she rests her head back on his shoulder. She can feel him opening the snap on her pants and pullnig
down the zipper.

'No panties either. He has easy access.'

She could feel his fingers slipping through her pubic hair as his fingers sought out her slit. When he started teasing her erect clit, her hips jumped a bit and she let out a gasp.

Sam nibbled on her earlobe and she let out a little whimper of pleasure as his fingers wore away at her resistance.

'God, I'm such a slut.'

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Its not weird. Here is a short story clip to go along with your picture. Its kind of a chop job - I haven't reviewed it or even run it through a spell checker, but here it is:

Sophia's bow moved across the strings tentatively, the slow, graceful piece playing fitfully on the cello interspersed with squeaks and fidgets.

"You're holding it wrong." Sam said, his fingertips brushing against her shoulder like the footsteps of spider.
"Here, move forward and I'll guide you."

She felt Sam slide up behind her, the warmth of him obvious. Thanks to Aiden's demands, she had gotten used to going without any underwear and dressing in skimpy clothing. This top didn't have much fabric to it, and she could feel his shirt move against her bare skin as he breathed.

"Now first you're going to have to...Ppphthtt! Gah!" Sophia couldnt help but laugh as Sam caught a face full of her hair as he attempted to reach around her to draw the cello closer. "You have a lot of hair. I feel rather like Cousin It at the moment."

"Poor thing." Sophia replied with a smirk. "Here, let me help."

Reaching around with her right hand, she gathered up her hair and swept it to the right, clearing it from Sam's face.

"How's that?" she asked, amused.

"A lot better." Suddenly Sam was plastered right up against her, his chin on her shoulder and his mouth beside her ear. She could feel the warmth of him closing in along the length of her body, and if it was only her imagination providing the feel of his nipples against her back, his manhood was definitely pressing up against her...

"Now, you're holding the cello too far out. You need to hold it closer in."

"Well, I'm as far in as I can go comfortably." Too much further in and it would be brusing up against her breasts.

"No way. You can get it closer."

"My...legs get in the way. It doesn't fit."

"Its big but its not that big." Sam shot back wtih a hint of amusement, his words tickling Sophia's neck and ear.
"We can make it fit. You just have to spread your legs wider for me."

"You say that to all your music students, don't you" she shot back, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. C'mon. Spread 'em." His hands took hold of her thighs, making her jump, as he gently pulled her legs wider. "Right, like that, now move in the cello, in...No, not that...Here, let me."

Sam reached around her and and positioned the cello so the soundboard back of it brushd gently against her nipples.

'He's so close...'

"Try playing the piece again." His breath on her ear sent a small shiver down her spine and brought up goose bumps on
her arms, but she just nodded and began to play.

The deep, slow tones of the piece emerged as she worked, Sam's arms around her, hands resting on the tops of her thighs. His whispered encouragements tickled her ear, and she found herself guiltily enjoying the closeness. The piece went on, each note sounding in time, and each vibrating the cello in her hands, the cello brushing he nipples, and each note stroked those nipples with its vibrations like a lover' caress. The thin silk of her top did nothing to insulate her from the music's atentions, and as she continued tingles of pleasure shot through her comfort-starved body.

'Aiden's tricks, much as I hate them, wind me up every day, and my useless husband is too busy working overtime to pay
off the mob to help me unwind. I...I shouldn't be enjoying this so much, but I am...'

"How does it feel?" Sam's voice broke her out of her reverie.

"Wha-What?"

"This position. And the piece. Does it feel good?" Sophia's mouth went dry at the question.

"Y-yes. It feels good." she replied softly, squirming a little against him.

"Why are you fidgeting? Are your legs tired from being so far open? Here, let me help." Sam's hands slid down to the inside of Sophia's thighs, pulling her legs apart and taking some of the strain of holding the position.

The music stopped dead as Sophia froze up.

"C'mon Mrs. Parker. Did it tickle? Focus on the music. Don't stop now, or I'll find something better to tickle."

For the beat of three heartbeats, Sophia just sat there before slowly starting up again without a word.

She could feel Sam smile against her neck, and his hands started to caress the inside of her thighs. They moved slowly enough that she didn't feel the need to object, but enough that it brought her attention to how close they wereto her sex. Her body flushed with heat at the intimacy of it.

'And how they are slowly, oh so irritatingly slowly, creeping inwards...God, I can feel myself getting wet.`

She focused on the music, the hot fuzzy sensations making her feel comfortable for the first time in a long while. By the time the piece came to a close and the cello stilled, Sam was tracing up and down the crotch of her pants with his index finger, the delicate caress sending heat and a pleasant feeling of tingling through her body.

"It looks like you were really feeling the music that time. Would you like to play some more?" Sam's lips were so close that they brushed her earlobe as he spoke.

"I shouldn't let you do this." Sophia whispered into the otherwise still room.

"What, give you music lessons?"

"You know what I mean." 'Run your hands all over me.'

"Well, yes, but are you going to stop me?"

'Am I?'

Sophia looked at him out of the corner of her eye. His hand was not firmly pressed into her crotch and the other was sliding up over her stomach towards her breasts. She looked forward and stared at the wall for a bit.

Sam's hand ran up and over the globe of her breast, her simple top riding up, and started to tweak and play with the
exposed nipple.

'This top makes it so easy for him to just reach in and play with them. No bra to stop him either.'

Her eyes close, and she rests her head back on his shoulder. She can feel him opening the snap on her pants and pullnig
down the zipper.

'No panties either. He has easy access.'

She could feel his fingers slipping through her pubic hair as his fingers sought out her slit. When he started teasing her erect clit, her hips jumped a bit and she let out a gasp.

Sam nibbled on her earlobe and she let out a little whimper of pleasure as his fingers wore away at her resistance.

'God, I'm such a slut.'
Damn mate that was a pretty good cello lesson lol. Awesome writing on that. Now that i could see in the story and even if by at the end of it Sophia got up and said I have to leave or something. And even that night laying in bed feeling so frustrated cause Liam wasn't home she thought back to it and started touching herself and even stopping and saying to herself it doesn't feel the same, feeling that little bit more frustrated, it would feel natural plus advancing her story with Sam. Making her feel like she is losing that control over being a good wife and just giving into Sam.

That is how i feel anyway about the story. I understand that the Dev wants to create a story where as the MC just doesn't bang every character in the game at the beginning, but by now Sophia should be moving toward her darker desires more, this last update even though felt like half an update felt like it went nowhere.

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Damn mate that was a pretty good cello lesson lol. Awesome writing on that. Now that i could see in the story and even if by at the end of it Sophia got up and said I have to leave or something. And even that night laying in bed feeling so frustrated cause Liam wasn't home she thought back to it and started touching herself and even stopping and saying to herself it doesn't feel the same, feeling that little bit more frustrated, it would feel natural plus advancing her story with Sam. Making her feel like she is losing that control over being a good wife and just giving into Sam.

That is how i feel anyway about the story. I understand that the Dev wants to create a story where as the MC just doesn't bang every character in the game at the beginning, but by now Sophia should be moving toward her darker desires more, this last update even though felt like half an update felt like it went nowhere.
Thank you for the compliment.

The basic recipe is: Apply pressure to Sophia to get her to do things she usually wouldn't. Cut her off from release, and slowly make this currently out-of-the-ordinary behavior the new normal. Ratchet up the pressure and try to get her to further step out of her comfort zone. Rinse and repeat.

Sam is the nicest of the story arcs, since he is just pure temptation and has no coercive component. Its the most consentual relationship. However, given societal norms and pressures, it wouldn't really go anywhere by itself.

For better or worse, Aiden and Bennett are the main corrosive forces in the story. Aiden is getting her used to being dominated and to public exposure, while Bennett is a more age-appropriate choice trying to dominate her into wanting him. Bennett is pretty bad about his approach. Way too crude. Aiden is brutal, but is playing the long game. His problem is that he is not tempering his abuses with bits of kindness.

I come up with stories like the one above, sometimes inspired by pictures I find here, because the game is so inept in its execution. Let's keep griping to a minimum though. This is the art thread. :)

I prefer to work with Aiden or Sam, or both, as they have the most potential and are the most "realistic" choices. Though the college guys, if they weren't so forgotten, would work great too. They would be temptation based like Sam, but without as many scruples (have another drink Sophia...One for you too Patricia? Yes, our punch is one of the best. Want to see the multi-media room? We record programs in there. Ever wanted to be a movie star?)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Continued.
Poor Sam too afraid to say anything seeing Sophia standing there naked but at the same time can't help being turned on by her. Sophia thinking all these dirty thoughts and the she was going to do so many wild things with her husband Liam. Not only is Sam afraid of what she would to him if she were to open her eyes but what she would do if she saw the person now laying on the floor. Ellie laying beside Sam's bed wondering how the hell her Mom got into Sam's room. He is now trapped between a rock and a hard place. What is he going to do?
View attachment 609204
Sophia: "Well Liam what do you think of your hot, sexy and horny wife?"
Sam: Thinking 'Holy shit I am so dead.'
Ellie: Thinking 'Oh my God, what the hell is Mom doing here, and she is about to fuck Sam, what do i do?'
Continued.
Sophia: "Oh Liam it would seem your cock has gotten a little bigger since the last time i touched it, how long ago was that again? When you knocked me up with Dylan."
Sam: thinking 'Holy shit I should be stopping her but I am terrified of what she will do to me, let alone if she sees Ellie.'
Ellie: thinking 'Oh my God, my Mom is going to give Sam a blowjob, and he is doing nothing to stop it. I should look away but strangely I can't stop staring.....Oh no am i actually getting turned on by this?'
Sophia.Giving.Sam.A.Blowjob.jpg
Sophia: "Holy Shit Liam it feels like it just keeps growing, God I am so drunk hehe. I can't wait to wrap my lips around it and take it deep inside my mouth, you would like that wouldn't you? But you better not say a word or i will stop right now, remember you are still in trouble."
Sam looking at Ellie can't believe what he is seeing. Ellie is touching herself, and she seems to be enjoying the show. At the same time Sam can't help but being so turned on right now, having Mrs. Parker the perfect Milf giving him a blow job while her daughter sits there and watches, getting off on it.
Sophia.Giving.Sam.A.Blowjob.02.jpg
Ellie so turned on by what she is seeing can't help but touch herself seeing her Mom giving her (well guess she would call him a fuck buddy), a blowjob is sending tidal waves of pleasure over her. Her only concern if her Mom hears her moans.
Sophia.Giving.Sam.A.Blowjob.03.jpg

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
White_Wolf619, sorry, is Sophia under the influence of LSD, ecstasy, or is it already heroin? Now I understand the expression: I'm going to the ladies ' room to powder my nose. A couple of tracks, no more. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

KingIronside

Nov 1, 2018
Continued.
Sophia: "Oh Liam it would seem your cock has gotten a little bigger since the last time i touched it, how long ago was that again? When you knocked me up with Dylan."
Sam: thinking 'Holy shit I should be stopping her but I am terrified of what she will do to me, let alone if she sees Ellie.'
Ellie: thinking 'Oh my God, my Mom is going to give Sam a blowjob, and he is doing nothing to stop it. I should look away but strangely I can't stop staring.....Oh no am i actually getting turned on by this?'
View attachment 611091
Sophia: "Holy Shit Liam it feels like it just keeps growing, God I am so drunk hehe. I can't wait to wrap my lips around it and take it deep inside my mouth, you would like that wouldn't you? But you better not say a word or i will stop right now, remember you are still in trouble."
Sam looking at Ellie can't believe what he is seeing. Ellie is touching herself, and she seems to be enjoying the show. At the same time Sam can't help but being so turned on right now, having Mrs. Parker the perfect Milf giving him a blow job while her daughter sits there and watches, getting off on it.
View attachment 611096
Ellie so turned on by what she is seeing can't help but touch herself seeing her Mom giving her (well guess she would call him a fuck buddy), a blowjob is sending tidal waves of pleasure over her. Her only concern if her Mom hears her moans.
View attachment 611097
10/10 always good renders

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
tell me if you can find out the plot of this game completely
You cannot. L&P is rather tight lipped about what will happen in the future. The most we have at the moment are some of the details for the afternoon of playable day 11

But from the update that just dropped, it appears Sophia may be trying to set Emma up with Dylan.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
White_Wolf619, sorry, is Sophia under the influence of LSD, ecstasy, or is it already heroin? Now I understand the expression: I'm going to the ladies ' room to powder my nose. A couple of tracks, no more. :giggle:
Well she could possibly be high on something as well, considering the night she had she could be on anything lol.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Been searching, has anybody figured out what models and clothing are used for the subway rapists?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes