• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, sorry for the impudence, but I want to draw your attention to the remake of the company "Aorrta" "The Secret: Reloaded" appeared on our site. I will not go into the new features of the game, but just want to draw your attention to the graphics. It may be interesting and useful for you as artists to see how your colleagues work. With respect to your creativity.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-secret-reloaded-v0-4-1-aorrta.49470/

Reactions: Skywalker288

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Sophia taking attendance, but none of the students are answering, it seems they are a little distracted. The question is, is Sophia getting off on this. View attachment 611856
Just messing around with a G8 model with some G3 clothing.
I like this one. Her hair is really good, and her expression makes her look a little turned on and a little out of it at the same time. I think that might be due to the high focus of her eyes (the irises are in the upper portion of the eye socket, partially hidden by her eyelids). I'm on the fence as to whether or not the shoes are good or if she'd be better in something more open and strappy.

I'd like to see her like this, with no bra or panties, but with a less sheer top. Something that could believably pass muster for teaching, but with another button open to expose more cleavage. Perhaps with hands on the desk, arms supporting some of her weight instead of at odd angles to the sides of her upper body.

Hmmm...If this was a story, that notepad would be given to her by Aiden. It would be indexed by the name of the boys in the class, and she would be instructed to have the boys read passages from the text book while she read the section under their names silently. The sections would contain lewd stories involving her based upon what they said they would like to do with her when Aiden asked them.

Might have to write that...

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'd like to see her like this, with no bra or panties, but with a less sheer top. Something that could believably pass muster for teaching, but with another button open to expose more cleavage. Perhaps with hands on the desk, arms supporting some of her weight instead of at odd angles to the sides of her upper body.
Sophia.Classroom.03.jpg
Johnny eyes back on your book.
Sophia.Classroom.04.jpg
Malcolm75k Better? And if you tell me you don't like the shoes we aren't friends lol Jokes.

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Liam: Honey, I'm home from work early... WTF!!
Sam: The baby's mine, you dwarf idiot...
Dylan: You dream, it's mine, tell him mom...
Sofia: Errr, well...

Z pregnant Sofia02c.png

And while at a meeting with pregnant friends Sofia explains that she is hesitating between Dylan or Sam as the father of her future baby, Nicole is silent and thinks, "How lucky she is, hesitating between only two..."

Mums&Dads 00.png

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Liam: Honey, I'm home from work early... WTF!! Sam: The baby's mine, you dwarf idiot... Dylan: You dream, it's mine, tell him mom... Sofia: Sofia: Errr, well... In a meeting with pregnant friends and dads.
cubero, it's just "class", L&P probably sobbing at his Desk. He probably wouldn't have thought of such an ending. :)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Sofia: Sofia: Errr, well...

View attachment 613389

In a meeting with pregnant friends and dads.

View attachment 613398
The second pic though.....:LOL::ROFLMAO:...The boys are having one last fun...Hold on tight fellas..Bumpy ride ahead... RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: lexx228 and cubero

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 613275
View attachment 613276
Malcolm75k Better? And if you tell me you don't like the shoes we aren't friends lol Jokes.
I like the shoes, no worries.

From a writer's viewpoint, strappy open-toed shoes are for seeing her toes curl, stretch and wiggle, closed toed shoes are for letting dangle provocatively from those toes.

Oh, and if I didn't say it, those pictures are hot. Very nice work.

OK, here is the story. Totally raw and unfiltered again, but its here:

The Lesson Plan

Sophia grimaced as she swallowed the energy drink Aiden made her drink once each morning, noon and night.

"I don't know why you still make me drink this crap. We both know that the rumor about '7-1/2 Hour Pickmeup' being an aphrodesiac is just an urban legend."

"Oh, I know. I just like to watch naughty married teachers swallow." Aiden replied with a smirk. The plastic container crunched as Sophia's hand suddenly became a hard fist. Aiden chuckled at her glare. "Here. Take this."

Sophia looked down at the notebook she'd been handed and then back up at Aiden in confusion.

"Its your lesson plan for today. You are going to ask everyone in the class to read out of the book for a bit. Your lesson plan has an index for all the boys. I made a point to collect up what they think of you and what they would do with you if you gave them a chance. You're going to read that to yourself as they take their turn reading the book."

'I don't want to know, though I sort of do...I'll just pretend and then'

"Oh, there are little instructions in the text too. For you to follow, like playing with your hair, so that we know you are reading."

'Dammit!'

"Disobey and you'll be punished. Wouldn't want baby boy to trip or something..." A quick flash of real fear shot through Sophia at that. "Oh, and unbutton that next button. You know the rules."

Aiden waved as he sauntered off. Sophia sneered at his retreating back, mouthing his parting words, but undid the button in preparation for the class anyway. The small thrill of fear that used to come when she did this was muted now. Having gotten used to being this vulnerable over the course of weeks of repetition, all that was left was a bit of anticipation at the attention she would be getting from her male students. She hated that about herself. She sighed.

'It doesn't really matter. With the sheer fabric of the tops Aiden makes me wear, the boys probably have a pretty good idea of the color and shape of my nipples already.'

A shivering mix of nerves, anticipation and despair shot through her at the thought of her class.

'How did it get like this? Well, its just reading. How bad could it be?'

'This is harder than I thought.'

"Thank you Emma. Lucas?"

'Apparently, most of the boys in the class think I'm sexually frustrated and just "need a good banging". And they think I'd love it if they fucked me silly on my desk in front of the class with their "big, hard student cocks"'

"Yes Mrs Parker?"

'I can't see it with some. That one kid would need a stepstool to get it in. But that one that wanted to carry me off for a weekend at a resort...'

"Mrs Parker?"

'and stay at a private bungalow. Take away all my clothes but a bikini and have sex with me whenever he wanted to.' Sophia's toes began to flex and she rotated her foot at the ankle as the images came to her. Her nipples started to firm up. 'That's Dangerous.'

"Mrs Parker?" Lucas said, a little louder, snapping her out of her reverie. Her foot froze.

"Y-yes, sorry Lucas. Could you please pick up where Emma left off?" She flushed in embarassment and paged to Lucas' section of the notebook.

"Shhh, Mrs Parker. Relax. Its me, Lucas."
"Lucas!?! What are you doing here?" She realized that she was naked in her bed beside her husband, hands tied to her ankles with leather cuffs. "My husband is right there!"
"Don't worry. He'll be out cold for the rest of the night. Your kids too. I'll fuck you beside each of them. You'll be so much looser in class..."
His hand traced down the inside of her thigh and she clamped her legs together.
"No way! Untie me now!"

'No way is right! This can't be real. Aiden is just fucking with me.' She looked over at Lucas, reading but glancing up at her every so often. Aiden's instructions had her 'fix' her blouse earlier, flashing the class a little and ever since Lucas had paid attention just in case it happened again.

Sophia drew her leg up a bit more so that her hand could catch her ankle. She rested it on her leg so that the watch strap sat against her sandle strap, making it look like it was bound, and displayed her wedding ring.

It took a couple glances, but Lucas did falter when he caught sight of it.

Sophia's mouth went dry.

'NO'

"Lucas?"

'Fucking'

"Sorry Mrs Parker. Stray thought there."

'Way'

"Please continue."

'He wants to tie me up and fuck me in front of my husband.'

"Well" Lucas said, reaching down to tickle her crotch and make her jump "if you aren't available there is always your daughter. She's pretty sexy."
"No, Lucas! OK, ok...." Her legs came apart slightly.
"If you want me to stay, you'll have to spread them and ask me to fuck you."
"What? No, I can't..."
"What is your daughter's name, anyway?"
There was a pause. Sophia's legs slowly spread.
"Lucas...fuck me..."
"What, right here in front of your worthless husband? Do you want my cock?"
It looked like torture, but eventualy a strangled "yes" came out of Sophia.
She gasped as his cock plunged into her slippery hole.
"You love it when you're made to act like a slut, don't you? Look how wet you are, and right next to your husband, too."
"Oh God, yes. It feels so good..."

OK SOPHIA. TIME TO PERFORM A CHECK. YOUR TASK IS TO UNCROSS AND CROSS YOUR LEGS. AFTER, BRUSH BACK YOUR HAIR, SMILE AND WINK AT LUCAS. DISOBEY AND YOU"LL BE PUNISHED.

Sophia spend a few heartbeats just staring at the page as fear and embarassment blossomed in her breast. She could feel her body heating and a flush of dizziness washed over her.

'I'm bare down there, and he knows it. But...unless I act like a slut he's going to punish me...or Dylan..."

She licked her lips and squirmed a little on the desk, trying to work up her courage.

'Let's be quick and hope its not noticed.'

Her right leg came up then down, then the left rose up and crossed over the right. As she moved, she could feel the air moving over her sex. Her inner thighs were unexpectedly wet, but the movement brought it to her attention.

'God, why am I getting so horny over this!?!'

Her hand rose to brush back her hair and she looked up at Lucas. His eyes met hers with a shock. She froze, just for an instant before clumsily winking and looking back down at the notebook. She could feel herself blushing in embarassment and shame.

'It feels dirty, but still exciting. I haven't had that feeling since I was dating bad boys...But its stupid to get so upset over something small like meeting eyes.'

She turned the page in the notebook.

I BET YOU ENJOYED THAT. I CAN SEE YOU BLUSHING. MAYBE LUCAS IS RIGHT AND YOU DO ENJOY BEING MADE TO DO SLUTTY THINGS. DON'T WORRY. I'LL KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED.

Lucas had come to a natural pause and Sophia stopped him there.

"OK, thank you Lucas." His huge grin made her fluster, then grit her teeth. "OK, Zac? Can you..."

Zac never got to continue. The bell ending the period rang, and most of the class moved out immediately. A few boys lingered for a bit but made a hasty retreat when Aiden approached Sophia's desk.

"Well done, Mrs Parker. You really turned on the heat today."

"Shut up Aiden." Sophia replied, sullenly.

"I mean it. You really made Lucas' day. He'll be walking funny until he can get home for some relief. I think maybe I should reward Dylan for this..."

"You leave him alone! We had an agreement!"

"Whoa! Whoa! I actually meant what I said! I'm going to do something nice for the guy. Drop a few words, maybe take some pressure off him. Get him set up with a date."

Sophia just looked at him in puzzlement.

"What can I say? I feel like I owe it to the guy since his mommy is being so good at being naughty." Aiden's grin was infuriating, but Sophia knew it was best not to antagonize him if he was going to actually *help* Dylan. "See you in the afternoon. Keep the notebook for your reading enjoyment. I can get more."

Sophia was left sitting at her desk, staring at the cover of the notebook sitting innocently there.

'What is up with him *helping* Dylan? Why would he do that? It can't be that I'm that good at being dirty, can it? He's just screwing with me.' She looked at the notebook and thought of all the fantasies she had spawned. 'He's just screwing with me, right?'

The notebook didn't provide any answers to her thoughts. It just sat there. Sophia got a little wave of excitement looking at it.

Rubbing her hands on her thighs like she was trying to wipe off her guilt, she wondered what Zac's fantasy was.

Slowly she let one hand slide down to the inside of her thigh while the other reached out to poke at the notebook.

'Well, just a peek won't hurt, will it?'

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
How do you make feet look so alluring and attractive
I use and combine and not so long time ago added a model with a pretty set of feet

Oct 18, 2019
I like the shoes, no worries.

From a writer's viewpoint, strappy open-toed shoes are for seeing her toes curl, stretch and wiggle, closed toed shoes are for letting dangle provocatively from those toes.

Oh, and if I didn't say it, those pictures are hot. Very nice work.

OK, here is the story. Totally raw and unfiltered again, but its here:

The Lesson Plan

Sophia grimaced as she swallowed the energy drink Aiden made her drink once each morning, noon and night.

"I don't know why you still make me drink this crap. We both know that the rumor about '7-1/2 Hour Pickmeup' being an aphrodesiac is just an urban legend."

"Oh, I know. I just like to watch naughty married teachers swallow." Aiden replied with a smirk. The plastic container crunched as Sophia's hand suddenly became a hard fist. Aiden chuckled at her glare. "Here. Take this."

Sophia looked down at the notebook she'd been handed and then back up at Aiden in confusion.

"Its your lesson plan for today. You are going to ask everyone in the class to read out of the book for a bit. Your lesson plan has an index for all the boys. I made a point to collect up what they think of you and what they would do with you if you gave them a chance. You're going to read that to yourself as they take their turn reading the book."

'I don't want to know, though I sort of do...I'll just pretend and then'

"Oh, there are little instructions in the text too. For you to follow, like playing with your hair, so that we know you are reading."

'Dammit!'

"Disobey and you'll be punished. Wouldn't want baby boy to trip or something..." A quick flash of real fear shot through Sophia at that. "Oh, and unbutton that next button. You know the rules."

Aiden waved as he sauntered off. Sophia sneered at his retreating back, mouthing his parting words, but undid the button in preparation for the class anyway. The small thrill of fear that used to come when she did this was muted now. Having gotten used to being this vulnerable over the course of weeks of repetition, all that was left was a bit of anticipation at the attention she would be getting from her male students. She hated that about herself. She sighed.

'It doesn't really matter. With the sheer fabric of the tops Aiden makes me wear, the boys probably have a pretty good idea of the color and shape of my nipples already.'

A shivering mix of nerves, anticipation and despair shot through her at the thought of her class.

'How did it get like this? Well, its just reading. How bad could it be?'

'This is harder than I thought.'

"Thank you Emma. Lucas?"

'Apparently, most of the boys in the class think I'm sexually frustrated and just "need a good banging". And they think I'd love it if they fucked me silly on my desk in front of the class with their "big, hard student cocks"'

"Yes Mrs Parker?"

'I can't see it with some. That one kid would need a stepstool to get it in. But that one that wanted to carry me off for a weekend at a resort...'

"Mrs Parker?"

'and stay at a private bungalow. Take away all my clothes but a bikini and have sex with me whenever he wanted to.' Sophia's toes began to flex and she rotated her foot at the ankle as the images came to her. Her nipples started to firm up. 'That's Dangerous.'

"Mrs Parker?" Lucas said, a little louder, snapping her out of her reverie. Her foot froze.

"Y-yes, sorry Lucas. Could you please pick up where Emma left off?" She flushed in embarassment and paged to Lucas' section of the notebook.

"Shhh, Mrs Parker. Relax. Its me, Lucas."
"Lucas!?! What are you doing here?" She realized that she was naked in her bed beside her husband, hands tied to her ankles with leather cuffs. "My husband is right there!"
"Don't worry. He'll be out cold for the rest of the night. Your kids too. I'll fuck you beside each of them. You'll be so much looser in class..."
His hand traced down the inside of her thigh and she clamped her legs together.
"No way! Untie me now!"

'No way is right! This can't be real. Aiden is just fucking with me.' She looked over at Lucas, reading but glancing up at her every so often. Aiden's instructions had her 'fix' her blouse earlier, flashing the class a little and ever since Lucas had paid attention just in case it happened again.

Sophia drew her leg up a bit more so that her hand could catch her ankle. She rested it on her leg so that the watch strap sat against her sandle strap, making it look like it was bound, and displayed her wedding ring.

It took a couple glances, but Lucas did falter when he caught sight of it.

Sophia's mouth went dry.

'NO'

"Lucas?"

'Fucking'

"Sorry Mrs Parker. Stray thought there."

'Way'

"Please continue."

'He wants to tie me up and fuck me in front of my husband.'

"Well" Lucas said, reaching down to tickle her crotch and make her jump "if you aren't available there is always your daughter. She's pretty sexy."
"No, Lucas! OK, ok...." Her legs came apart slightly.
"If you want me to stay, you'll have to spread them and ask me to fuck you."
"What? No, I can't..."
"What is your daughter's name, anyway?"
There was a pause. Sophia's legs slowly spread.
"Lucas...fuck me..."
"What, right here in front of your worthless husband? Do you want my cock?"
It looked like torture, but eventualy a strangled "yes" came out of Sophia.
She gasped as his cock plunged into her slippery hole.
"You love it when you're made to act like a slut, don't you? Look how wet you are, and right next to your husband, too."
"Oh God, yes. It feels so good..."

OK SOPHIA. TIME TO PERFORM A CHECK. YOUR TASK IS TO UNCROSS AND CROSS YOUR LEGS. AFTER, BRUSH BACK YOUR HAIR, SMILE AND WINK AT LUCAS. DISOBEY AND YOU"LL BE PUNISHED.

Sophia spend a few heartbeats just staring at the page as fear and embarassment blossomed in her breast. She could feel her body heating and a flush of dizziness washed over her.

'I'm bare down there, and he knows it. But...unless I act like a slut he's going to punish me...or Dylan..."

She licked her lips and squirmed a little on the desk, trying to work up her courage.

'Let's be quick and hope its not noticed.'

Her right leg came up then down, then the left rose up and crossed over the right. As she moved, she could feel the air moving over her sex. Her inner thighs were unexpectedly wet, but the movement brought it to her attention.

'God, why am I getting so horny over this!?!'

Her hand rose to brush back her hair and she looked up at Lucas. His eyes met hers with a shock. She froze, just for an instant before clumsily winking and looking back down at the notebook. She could feel herself blushing in embarassment and shame.

'It feels dirty, but still exciting. I haven't had that feeling since I was dating bad boys...But its stupid to get so upset over something small like meeting eyes.'

She turned the page in the notebook.

I BET YOU ENJOYED THAT. I CAN SEE YOU BLUSHING. MAYBE LUCAS IS RIGHT AND YOU DO ENJOY BEING MADE TO DO SLUTTY THINGS. DON'T WORRY. I'LL KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED.

Lucas had come to a natural pause and Sophia stopped him there.

"OK, thank you Lucas." His huge grin made her fluster, then grit her teeth. "OK, Zac? Can you..."

Zac never got to continue. The bell ending the period rang, and most of the class moved out immediately. A few boys lingered for a bit but made a hasty retreat when Aiden approached Sophia's desk.

"Well done, Mrs Parker. You really turned on the heat today."

"Shut up Aiden." Sophia replied, sullenly.

"I mean it. You really made Lucas' day. He'll be walking funny until he can get home for some relief. I think maybe I should reward Dylan for this..."

"You leave him alone! We had an agreement!"

"Whoa! Whoa! I actually meant what I said! I'm going to do something nice for the guy. Drop a few words, maybe take some pressure off him. Get him set up with a date."

Sophia just looked at him in puzzlement.

"What can I say? I feel like I owe it to the guy since his mommy is being so good at being naughty." Aiden's grin was infuriating, but Sophia knew it was best not to antagonize him if he was going to actually *help* Dylan. "See you in the afternoon. Keep the notebook for your reading enjoyment. I can get more."

Sophia was left sitting at her desk, staring at the cover of the notebook sitting innocently there.

'What is up with him *helping* Dylan? Why would he do that? It can't be that I'm that good at being dirty, can it? He's just screwing with me.' She looked at the notebook and thought of all the fantasies she had spawned. 'He's just screwing with me, right?'

The notebook didn't provide any answers to her thoughts. It just sat there. Sophia got a little wave of excitement looking at it.

Rubbing her hands on her thighs like she was trying to wipe off her guilt, she wondered what Zac's fantasy was.

Slowly she let one hand slide down to the inside of her thigh while the other reached out to poke at the notebook.

'Well, just a peek won't hurt, will it?'
the script is certainly good, not for this game.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018

View attachment 613389

And while at a meeting with pregnant friends Sofia explains that she is hesitating between Dylan or Sam as the father of her future baby, Nicole is silent and thinks, "How lucky she is, hesitating between only two..."

View attachment 613398
They are amazing :love::love::love:

Reactions: La'Zaa

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Very HOT Teacher!

Now, she needs to get involved!

Sophia: Oh I'm sorry Sam i didn't see you there. I was just going in for a swim.
View attachment 601456
Sam: Oh M..M..Mrs. Parker do you believe in God?
Sophia: Oh Sam that is a silly question, why do you ask?
Sam: Because i think he is shining down a light on something beautiful.
View attachment 601457
Sophia: You are so funny Sam, and I have no doubt you were blessed with something beautiful too, perhaps I should have a look at it.
AAAAHHHHHH!!

Ellie's at school.
Hottie!!!

Possible Casino Outfit. View attachment 605707
Looking GREAT!

So SEXY!!

...Spring...
View attachment 607202 View attachment 607203 View attachment 607204
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lovely!!

Very Nice!!

AMAZING close-up!

Not sure if this is weird or not but i did this on Friday. Was kinda reminded of the dream Sam had in game lol. View attachment 609305
The Cello Lessons are the best for Sam!

View attachment 613275
View attachment 613276
Extremely HOT!!!

View attachment 613389

View attachment 613398
Damn, lots of hot mammas!!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes