• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Ellie 2 - She looks like she is dressed for some time at the beach, sort of. There are places on the beach, or at the boardwalk if you have one, where people go to dance and drink, and its pretty laid back. She sort of reminds me of some of the girls who show up there. The shoes need to be sandals or sneakers w/o socks, so she can dance, and the shorts a tad more innocent, though low-riders are a possibility.

And she should have more expression on her face and movement to her body.

I see 3 images of her that get pulled up looking at this one.

The first is her with a top, her knees bent just a little and her torso bending over a little, with that " that is really funny, but I just can't believe you actually said that to me and you're lucky your really hot " expression on her face as she laughs in surprise.

The second is her standing straight, pushing out her chest slightly with both arms above her head. Her top is dangling from one hand and she has a self-confident smirk on her face as she enjoys the fact that (of course) people are looking at her.

The last is her with her arms above her head, dancing topless to the music. Her eyes are closed and she's swaying so her hair is swaying in counterpoint. She has an almost dreamy expression on her face and her lips are just slightly parted as she really starts to feel the music and the beer she shouldn't be drinking.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Aiden sent Sophia for completing her task. Though she should be disgusted by it, she kinda likes it. Sophia.Passion.Flame.jpg

Sophia thinking: 'I can't believe Aiden is making me do this again and what's worse is i am not wearing any panties. I should feel disgusted doing this but I'm really enjoying all this attention from these young horny students, I know given a chance they would fuck me one by one shoving their hard cocks into my sweet pussy, they would throw me on the desk, one of them fucking while another shoves his cock down my throat, the others tearing my clothes off and jerking themselves till they couldn't hold it in anymore blowing their hot loads over my belly and my tits. Oh my God, what am i even thinking, I have to get control off myself.'
Sophia.Bending.Over.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Aiden: Oh Mrs. Parker tempting us with these slutty outfits you wear. I can't take it anymore, I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to stand for a week.
Sophia Thinking: 'Oh God this can't be happening, Why am i not trying to fight him off. Do i want him to do it, to take me this way?'
Sophia.And.Aiden.jpg
Or is this a dream, no longer having nightmares, perhaps her darker side is finally coming to light. Hope you all like.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Aiden: Oh Mrs. Parker tempting us with these slutty outfits you wear. I can't take it anymore, I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to stand for a week.
Sophia Thinking: 'Oh God this can't be happening, Why am i not trying to fight him off. Do i want him to do it, to take me this way?'
View attachment 616283
Or is this a dream, no longer having nightmares, perhaps her darker side is finally coming to light. Hope you all like.
Ok you are now off my christmas card list

Last edited:

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 616283
I'll have to create a nice story later, but for now....Those shoes need little gold padlocks instead of buckles. :)

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I forget what I was looking for, but I stumbled upon FWSA Quinn from the Izabella 7 bundle, and with the skin from , makes a far better look of Julia. I found the eyes a little too big, and Quinn seems to fit.

Which got me thinking, has anyone been able to find the assets for the other dancers? I think Elena has on plain Victoria 7 skin, but I'm struggling to find the skin for Melanie. I'm fairly sure her hair is , but that's as far as I've gotten.

EDIT: I think the dance studio is with . I'll submit an Asset Request shortly so I can check, as it doesn't appear to be at the usuals.

EDIT 2: Papa set us up. It can be downloaded here. The curtains and the floor are different, but I've come to expect that from L&P

Last edited:
Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I was slightly wrong, the drapes and floorboards do come with the asset. You just need to set the opacity of the drapes to ~75%. Oh, and it comes with the corridor, but nowhere for people to change.

Quick test render:
Dance Studio 1.jpg

EDIT: I found the parking lot too!!
Parking Lot 1.jpg
I'm a little intrigued by what's in Jessica's Closet (that Sophia is parked in front of).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes