• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Funny enough as i was going to sleep i was thinking on your story and this exact idea popped into my head, bascially his uncle managed to get his hand on some new drug that made a woman's sex drive basically go into overdrive but for once Aiden thought smart and instead of just drugging her completely he gave it to her in small doses, and one of his demands early on was she had to stop having sex with her husband, or it could be Liam was never home when she was and after a while it was driving her insane.
I went with the unavailable husband myself. It carries an emotional component of betrayal, justifying, at least when she makes excuses, her own betrayals.

That, and asking her to not have sex with her husband is a request Aiden couldn't verify and Sophia was unlikely to comply with, at least until she became more obedient through training.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Guys but some stories with Sophia in particular situations. (for example the payment ... the club ... DP etc.) with writings that explain the situations. Thank you...

Reactions: Onnivan

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was looking for this. Haha. I was sure it's not a fence and more a kind of prop but resize.
Well done. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I knew it was going to be something simple like it just being called something else besides a "fence". At some stage I'll do the front courtyard, but it's custom, so that might take a while.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Something i was just mucking around on. Possibly another dream Sophia is having. Being denied by her husband so much she is having dirty thoughts. Aiden called her and told her to come to the alley way, unknowingly for some reason she couldn't stop herself from going.
Sophia.Alleyway.01.jpg
feeling apprehensive as she descended the stairs she couldn't help feeling a little naughty as well. A wet sensation between her thighs. Her Legs starting to feel uneasy.
Sophia.Alleyway.02.jpg
It Felt like Liam hadn't been home in weeks and when he was he was distant always tired and that just drove Sophia even more over the edge and she couldn't deny it anymore she needed release And she didn't care that this little shit was the one to do it.
Sophia.Alleyway.03.jpg
The End.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Something i was just mucking around on. Possibly another dream Sophia is having. Being denied by her husband so much she is having dirty thoughts. Aiden called her and told her to come to the alley way, unknowingly for some reason she couldn't stop herself from going.
View attachment 621800
feeling apprehensive as she descended the stairs she could help but feeling a little naughty as well. A wet sensation between her thighs. Her Legs starting to feel uneasy.
View attachment 621801
It Felt like Liam hadn't been home in weeks and when he was he was distant always tired and that just drove Sophia even more over the edge and she couldn't deny it anymore she needed release And she didn't care that this little shit was the one to do it.
View attachment 621807
The End.
How could you subject Sophia to this!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes