Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
Sophia 01.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophia 02.jpg

Sophia 03.jpg

Sophia 04.jpg

Sophia 05.jpg

Sophia 06.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
mental cruelty
Something i was just mucking around on. Possibly another dream Sophia is having. Being denied by her husband so much she is having dirty thoughts. Aiden called her and told her to come to the alley way, unknowingly for some reason she couldn't stop herself from going.
View attachment 621800
feeling apprehensive as she descended the stairs she couldn't help feeling a little naughty as well. A wet sensation between her thighs. Her Legs starting to feel uneasy.
View attachment 621801
It Felt like Liam hadn't been home in weeks and when he was he was distant always tired and that just drove Sophia even more over the edge and she couldn't deny it anymore she needed release And she didn't care that this little shit was the one to do it.
View attachment 621807
The End.
So i guess this would be taking it too far lol.
Perhaps this is Aiden's dream.
Sophia.Alleyway.04.jpg
Aiden: God damn Mrs. Parker you're one hell of a slut.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
View attachment 622167

View attachment 622208

View attachment 622220

View attachment 622231

View attachment 622255

View attachment 622273
Great story...please more!

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
the story line should focus more on Sophia and mr bennett and the janitor also before anymore into her life

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
sam needs to get more brave and touch Sophia in loving ways so he can push the limets so see how for he can go while she not had sex in a while

BetoMurilo

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 622167

View attachment 622208

View attachment 622220

View attachment 622231

View attachment 622255

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
viral infection View attachment 623250 kids dinner ready View attachment 623253 chogh chogh View attachment 623260 mom I don't fell so good View attachment 623261 wha the f..k View attachment 623262 grrr View attachment 623263 mom stay away from him he has been infected with cockvid 19 spiderleg fortunately I have the vaccine right here View attachment 623264 View attachment 623269 aaa let me go View attachment 623270 the end
I am probably gonna be hated but no sex fun for that "spider-monster"? Not cool :ROFLMAO:
Nice short story (y)

Reactions: Onnivan

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This was something i worked on the other week wasn't sure if i wanted to upload it or not, but what the hell.

Queen Sophia's Kingdom destroyed by the Orc army, is captured by the King Orc himself and taken as his prison she is stripped of her clothing and lead around by nothing but a gold collar and chain, the Orc King takes his place upon his throne with his slave before him.
Orc King: How does it feel to go from being a Queen to my slave, slut?
Queen Sophia doesn't respond, she can't find the words through the emotions she is feeling right now. The Orc King yanking her chain snapping her out of her thoughts.
Queen Sophia: I....I'm not your slave." Feeling a little defiant. "I am Queen Sophia and you will pay for what you have done." Her voice nearly given out on her. She didn't even know why she made the threat, but she wouldn't give up so easily.
Sophia.And.Orc.01.jpg
The Orc King chuckled at her empty threat.
Orc King: "Your Kingdom is ash, your soldiers are dust beneath our feet and your women are now ours. Tell me slut, what threat should i be afraid of."
Queen Sophia doesn't respond he was right what army was left to stand against the Orcs, her Kingdom was the last. Trying to hang her head it only seemed to excite the Orc King at his triumph over her. Pulling harder on his chain Queen Sophia was pulled up to her feet, it was then she first saw it, with everything that had been going on she hadn't even noticed the large green thing between his legs, it was massive. How in the hell could he fit it into anything.
Orc King: "Now Queen Sophia time for you to reward your new Master."
Sophia.And.Orc.02.jpg
Queen Sophia couldn't believe it, there was no way it would fit, she knew what he wanted but it would break her if he tried putting it in her.
Queen Sophia: "No please i will do anything but please don't make me do this."
Orc King: "Hush human woman, you are still alive to enjoy the now your king." (Thanks Cubero.)
Queen Sophia struggled with her all her mite to fight, to pull away from him but he was just to strong.
King Orc: "You act as if you have a choice in this matter, but you forget your place, you are my slut, my whore."
Sophia.And.Orc.03.jpg
The Orc King decided he had enough of the foreplay and decided it was time to take his prize.
Orc King: "Now you will become my Whore Queen, to be used and abused whenever i want it, and there is nothing you can do about it."
Sophia.And.Orc.04.jpg
As the Orc King slammed his cock into Queen Sophia, Sophia thought she would die just from the sheer force, her screams eventually turned to cries of pleasure, she felt so betrayed by her own body. Time felt like it went forever till finally the Orc King exploded inside of her. Leaning over her he whispered in her ear.
Orc King: "Don't worry my Whore Queen we will have so much more fun later tonight, this was just a taste of things to come. And if you are a good little slut I may even let some of the men try you out too."
The End.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This was something i worked on the other week wasn't sure if i wanted to upload it or not, but what the hell.

Queen Sophia's Kingdom destroyed by the orc army is captured by the King Orc himself and taken as his prison she is stripped of her clothing and lead around by nothing but a gold collar and chain, the Orc King takes his place upon his throne with his slave before him.
Orc King: How does it feel to go from being a Queen to my slave, slut?
Queen Sophia doesn't respond, she can't find the words through the emotions she is feeling right now. The Orc King yanking her chain snapping her out of her thoughts.
Queen Sophia: I....I'm not your slave." Feeling a little defiant. "I am Queen Sophia and you will pay for what you have done." Her voice nearly given out on her. She didn't even know why she made the threat, but she wouldn't give up so easily.
View attachment 623523
The Orc chuckled at her empty threat.
Orc King: "Your Kingdom is ash, your soldiers are dust beneath our feet and your women are now ours. Tell me slut, what threat should i be afraid of."
Queen Sophia doesn't respond he was right what army was left to stand against the Orcs, her Kingdom was the last. Trying to hang her head it only seemed to excite the Orc King at his triumph over her. Pulling harder on his chain Queen Sophia was pulled up to her feet it was then she first saw it, with everything that had been going on she hadn't even noticed the large green thing between his legs, it was massive. How in the hell could he fit it into anything.
Orc King: "Now Queen Sophia time for you to reward your new Master."
View attachment 623528
Queen Sophia couldn't believe, there was no way it would fit, she knew what he wanted but it would break her if he tried putting it in her.
Queen Sophia: "No please i will do anything but please don't make me do this."
King Orc: "Hush human woman, you are still alive to enjoy the now your king." (Thanks Cubero.)
Queen Sophia struggled with her all her mite to fight to pull away from him but he was just to strong.
King Orc: "You act as if you have a choice in this matter, but you forget your place, you are my slut, my whore."
View attachment 623531
The Orc King decided he had enough of the foreplay and decided it was time to take his pirze.
Orc King: "Now you will become my Whore Queen, to be used and abused whenever i want it, and there is nothing you can do about it."
View attachment 623534
As the Orc King slammed his cock into Queen Sophia, Sophia thought she would die just from the sheer force, her screams eventually turned to cries of pleasure, she felt so betrayed by her own body. Time felt like it went forever till finally the Orc King exploded inside of her. Leaning over her he whispered in her ear.
Orc King: "Don't worry my Whore Queen we will have so much more fun later tonight, this was just a taste of things to come. And if you are a good little slut I may even let some of the men try you out too."
The End.
Aiden and now an ork I am speachless.I am going to run out of things to cross you off

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes