• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You are incredible! Is there something you can't find? : D
Not currently, at least nothing I'm particularly looking for. Finding the school fence took a good 6 months. Once you develop a feel for what vendors put out where, and what a dev likes to use, it can get pretty easy. For example once I realised the t-shirt Sophia wears on day 11 was a custom job, and was actually a Nike shirt, I had it sorted in about an hour. I'll have a test shot shortly, I'm just being arty fart with poses and expressions.

It's the custom jobs that get tricky, for example L&P seems to like changing the paintings like in Sophia's and Ava's houses. I'm still working on the top floor of Sophia's house.

And quite often I have to give up looking for something, start on something else, only to find the thing I was orginally looking for. Or like my comment about smoker's timing. Sometimes I can spend days looking for something, give up, ask the thread, and then stumble onto it shortly afterwards (named after my friend that lit cigarettes while waiting for a bus, knowing full well he'd never finish it).

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
Sophia 07.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophia 08.jpg

Sophia 09.jpg

Sophia 10.jpg

Sophia 11.jpg

Sophia 12.jpg

Sophia 13.jpg

Sophia 14.jpg

Remigio

May 5, 2018
View attachment 625255

View attachment 625264

View attachment 625308

View attachment 625318

View attachment 625356

View attachment 625392

View attachment 625401

View attachment 625453
Indeed! please continue the story ...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not currently, at least nothing I'm particularly looking for. Finding the school fence took a good 6 months. Once you develop a feel for what vendors put out where, and what a dev likes to use, it can get pretty easy. For example once I realised the t-shirt Sophia wears on day 11 was a custom job, and was actually a Nike shirt, I had it sorted in about an hour. I'll have a test shot shortly, I'm just being arty fart with poses and expressions.

It's the custom jobs that get tricky, for example L&P seems to like changing the paintings like in Sophia's and Ava's houses. I'm still working on the top floor of Sophia's house.

And quite often I have to give up looking for something, start on something else, only to find the thing I was orginally looking for. Or like my comment about smoker's timing. Sometimes I can spend days looking for something, give up, ask the thread, and then stumble onto it shortly afterwards (named after my friend that lit cigarettes while waiting for a bus, knowing full well he'd never finish it).
Apologies for the delay. It was ready hours ago, but internet dropped for some reason. Tshirt is , pants are , and the slippers are . Template for the tshirt is Sophia Tshirt 1.jpg . I just put it in with all the other texture files.

Sophia Day 11 Test 1.jpg

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Dylan: ...then he passes ball to me and I strike at the gate wing and ...
The interesting story of Dylan at the moment was not as interesting as ...
Ellie thoughts: "Now, a little joke on the younger brother, take a look... Wow!!! And he doesn't even hard on :oops: "
Sophia thoughts: "What is it doing Ellie? Oh,.. so big... why does it turn me on?..."
a wifehottub1tsig.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
tell me if there is a fully written story of the game
I don't know if it is fully written, but L&P has all 30 playable days mapped out. But, as has been discussed here particularly recently, people appear to be enjoying our work better anyway. Even I've been tempted to try my hand at a few full scenes after being disappointed with the last few updates.

Oh, and in asset identification news, the PJs Sophia wears for the Dylan breakfast event is for with the breakfast tray from

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't know if it is fully written, but L&P has all 30 playable days mapped out. But, as has been discussed here particularly recently, people appear to be enjoying our work better anyway. Even I've been tempted to try my hand at a few full scenes after being disappointed with the last few updates.

Oh, and in asset identification news, the PJs Sophia wears for the Dylan breakfast event is for with the breakfast tray from
Ava Myers? Know something about her character? :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ava Myers? Know something about her character? :)
Only what is evident from the last update. Oh, and her outfit is , I think her hair is and her house is . So she might be a G8F character.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes