Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think it be awesome to have a story with art work of what would happen if Sophia worked for don for a week to pay the money back lol or if aiden dad got wind of what his son was doing and wanted in on the blackmail if he was single lol

Reactions: Allamante

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think it be awesome to have a story with art work of what would happen if Sophia worked for don for a week to pay the money back lol or if aiden dad got wind of what his son was doing and wanted in on the blackmail if he was single lol
Father or Uncle? Because remember Aiden's uncle (Richard) is apparently some hot-shot unbeatable lawyer, so even if Dylan manages to beat Aiden up, Richard Murphy will likely hear of it.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Dylan: ...then he passes ball to me and I strike at the gate wing and ...
The interesting story of Dylan at the moment was not as interesting as ...
Ellie thoughts: "Now, a little joke on the younger brother, take a look... Wow!!! And he doesn't even hard on :oops: "
Sophia thoughts: "What is it doing Ellie? Oh,.. so big... why does it turn me on?..."
View attachment 626030
Continue with the story

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
How detailed do you want it? I have the backyard, most of the front, the garage, the kitchen, most of the living room, some of Sam's house and am working on the top floor. But it's still not complete.

Best to PM me and I can elaborate further.
entrance of the house

mansion backyard only has a backyard no front entrance.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm talking about this picture exactly, how can I do?
Getting your hands on is the hardest part. But it's house 5. I haven't really tried identifying the flowers or grass yet.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I love the house you build. Can you share it with me?
So i loaded both sets the house set and the mansion set then i just moved each of them till they blended into each other, sorry best way i can describe it, and unless you have the assets i used to create it then it would be pointless to share it as you would be missing the assets to load into daz.

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
So i loaded both sets the house set and the mansion set then i just moved each of them till they blended into each other, sorry best way i can describe it, and unless you have the assets i used to create it then it would be pointless to share it as you would be missing the assets to load into daz.

I only have a mansion backyard, what other content should I have?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I only have a mansion backyard, what other content should I have?
I sent you a PM. What other content you'll need depends entirely on what shot you want to do. Do you want the garage, the houses across the street, Sam's backyard, Sophia's balcony etc etc.

Reactions: ethnor3491

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Father or Uncle? Because remember Aiden's uncle (Richard) is apparently some hot-shot unbeatable lawyer, so even if Dylan manages to beat Aiden up, Richard Murphy will likely hear of it.
either way it might turn up the heat some to where more sexual acts going on

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As usual when an image gets posted by L&P:

Julia's bikini: I think it's still that she's worn the other two times.
Ellie's bikini: for

Reactions: La'Zaa

manilafan

Jul 20, 2019
i am not sure but is there a fan made continuation of the original game ? If its there can someone please share a link.
Thanks

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes