• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In this one her eyebrows are bigger
View attachment 626109
Whether her eyebrows match or not is irrelevant. Antonella is a G8F character that has a skin without eyebrows. So I can use to make them whatever thickness, colour and shape we need, and I'll post the details. Just give me a few hours. I just discovered my favourite quote from Midsommer's is available as a tattoo, so I want to play with that on my Julia model first.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
The eyebrows are wrong, Ava's have a dip on the outside. But the skin comes without eyebrows, so that might not even be relevant. I'll check it out and see what I can come up with.
Alley_Cat, a woman's face, is what she just put on it from makeup. The real way a woman looks can only be seen in a steam room or bath. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: nyura555

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Here's my first attempt. Not quite happy with the eye-shadow, and the lighter streaks in her bangs are missing, but I suspect that may be a lighting and/or post-processing issue. In a few more updates with better shots, I should be able to refine it. And have more skills in lighting and PS.

View attachment 626201
It's quite good. Could be her. Her eyes, a little smaller. Eyebrows and mouth, perfect !!!(y)

• Love
Reactions: nyura555

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's quite good. Could be her. Her eyes, a little smaller. Eyebrows and mouth, perfect !!!(y)
Well, I recall an early post of L&P's saying that every character has small adjustments (I've noticed particularly to the T'n'A), so I doubt I'll ever get perfect. But I'm happy with close enough

• Love
Reactions: nyura555 and nexer

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Her eyebrows finished in a point: a kind of triangle and I noticed that L&P likes to use eyes like "olive leaf",
wide but without much height.
Alley_Cat
Did you use brown eyes?

I used the darker of the two browns that came with the asset, so it could well be the lighter one. I've noticed the eyes of several characters (including Julia that I'm working on at the moment) seem to catch the light differently, but that's what I was saying about lighting and post-processing. I don't know enough yet about either to tell if the difference is because of a custom asset, or custom lighting, or something he is doing in post. I'm a scientist by trade, not a graphic artist, so all this is fairly new to me.

Like how when I was finding out the restaurant Bennett takes Sophia to. I had to learn DOF just to confirm I had the wallpaper right. So I'll keep experimenting with lighting (slowing getting the hang of 3-point) and PS (like I did with Sophia's Nike Tshirt) and learn as much as I can. The screensaver on Ellie's laptop is a huge boon. Having things in 4K means I can really check the detail.

• Love

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I noticed that when camera is far away, Sophia's face is a a bit "strange". I don't know, it's about rendering a G3F?
View attachment 626274
Is it a new thing, or an old thing? Because I've noticed Ellie seems to have changed since the evening of day 17. The strangeness could also be because of Sophia's new tan, which was also that update.

Daz also does strange things (like with eyes) when you move the character away from <0,0,0>

• Love

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Is it a new thing, or an old thing? Because I've noticed Ellie seems to have changed since the evening of day 17. The strangeness could also be because of Sophia's new tan, which was also that update.

Daz also does strange things (like with eyes) when you move the character away from <0,0,0>
It's day18. Ok, I didn't know it. (y)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How to build the house of sophia
How detailed do you want it? I have the backyard, most of the front, the garage, the kitchen, most of the living room, some of Sam's house and am working on the top floor. But it's still not complete.

Best to PM me and I can elaborate further.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes