Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think we need focus more on making the art then fighting on what room and who this and that is the people who do the art on here do a great job at it and most of the time they list or tell u where and who they are and where they are at so lets not upset theses great artist and lets enjoy that they do

Jan 29, 2018
Précédemment.
Previously.

Membre de gang 1 : hé Derec, c'est pas la salope d'Aiden ça ?
Gang member 1 : Hey, Derec, isn’t that Aiden’s bitch?
Derec : Si ! Venez on va s'amuser un peu...
Derec: Yes! Come on, let’s have some fun...
005.png

La femme inconnue : lâchez cette femme et tirez-vous bande de petites merdes ou vous allez prendre mon pied dans les couilles !
The unknown woman: let go of this woman and get the fuck out of here or you’ll get my foot in the balls!
Derek : Merde, fais chier ! Allés vous occuper de cette pute les mecs et faite lui voir qui on est.
Derek: Fuck it, fuck it! Go take care of that whore guys and show her who we are.
011.png

Sophia : Encore une fois je vous remercie du fond du cœur. J'ai eu la peur ma vie, j'ai cru qu'ils allaient me violer.
Sophia: Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had fear in my life, I thought they were going to rape me.
Melissa : Je sais... et c'est pour ça que je veux vous aider, ma mère me disait toujours que pour chaque mauvaise personne, il y en a dix autres prête à vous secourir.
Melissa: I know... and that’s why I want to help you, my mom always told me that for every bad person there are ten more ready to rescue you.
022.png

Mélissa : J'ai une idée ! Si tu invitais Dylan et Elli demain à ta fête ? tu te plains toujours que tu n'as aucun ami de ton âge ici...
Melissa: I have an idea! Why don’t you invite Dylan and Elli to your party tomorrow? You always complain that you don’t have any friends your own age here...
Alex : Ouiii ! C'est une super idée ! Top la maman tu es un génie ! Qu'est-ce que vous en dite Sophia, C'est oui ?
Alex: Yeah! That’s a great idea! Top there mom you are a genius! What do you say Sophia, that’s yes?
111.png

Jan 29, 2018
loin de ses soucis financiers et professionnels, Sophia profitait d'un pure moment de bonheur dans un jacuzzi en état de marche...
far from his financial and professional worries, Sophia enjoyed a pure moment of happiness in a working jacuzzi...
Ch 1_01.png

Melissa : Alors Sophia, comment trouvez-vous cette mini croisière ?
So, Sophia, how do you like this mini cruise?
Ch 1_02.png

Sophia : Parfaite ! Ça faisait bien longtemps que je ne m'étais pas détendu comme ça... et je pense que les enfants l'adorent tout autant. Dommage que cela ne dure qu'un week-end.
Perfect! It’s been a long time since I relaxed like this... and I think the kids love it just as much. Too bad it only lasts a weekend.
Ch 1_03.png

Melissa : Si vous avez envie de passer une semaine entière ou plus, vous êtes les bienvenues tous les quatre quand vous voulez.
If you want to spend a whole week or more, the four of you are welcome whenever you want.
Ch 1_04.png

Sophia : si vous me prenez par les sentiments... Mais ce ne sera pas avant plusieurs semaines je le crains, Liam doit rembourser une grosse somme d'argent et moi j'aimerai me concentrer sur les études de Dylan depuis que son professeur Mr Bennet...
If you take me by the feelings... But it won’t be for several weeks I’m afraid, Liam has to pay back a large sum of money and I would like to focus on Dylan’s studies since his professor Mr Bennet...
Ch 1_05.png

Mélissa : ...Ah oui cet espèce de porc ! Je vous admire pour avoir le courage de gérer la situation comme vous le faite. Moi à votre place il aurait fini à la poubelle. Si vous voulez je...
...Oh yes, that pig! I admire you for having the courage to manage the situation as you do. If I were you, it would have ended up in the trash. If you want, I can...
Ch 1_06.png

Sophia : ...Oui je sais merci mais je préfère les méthodes moins brut... enfin je veux dire, plus douce.
...yes, I know, thank you, but I prefer the less crude.... I mean, softer.
Ch 1_05.png

tttt

May 26, 2017
Précédemment.
Previously.

Membre de gang 1 : hé Derec, c'est pas la salope d'Aiden ça ?
Gang member 1 : Hey, Derec, isn’t that Aiden’s bitch?
Derec : Si ! Venez on va s'amuser un peu...
Derec: Yes! Come on, let’s have some fun...
005.png

La femme inconnue : lâchez cette femme et tirez-vous bande de petites merdes ou vous allez prendre mon pied dans les couilles !
The unknown woman: let go of this woman and get the fuck out of here or you’ll get my foot in the balls!
Derek : Merde, fais chier ! Allés vous occuper de cette pute les mecs et faite lui voir qui on est.
Derek: Fuck it, fuck it! Go take care of that whore guys and show her who we are.
011.png

Sophia : Encore une fois je vous remercie du fond du cœur. J'ai eu la peur ma vie, j'ai cru qu'ils allaient me violer.
Sophia: Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had fear in my life, I thought they were going to rape me.
Melissa : Je sais... et c'est pour ça que je veux vous aider, ma mère me disait toujours que pour chaque mauvaise personne, il y en a dix autres prête à vous secourir.
Melissa: I know... and that’s why I want to help you, my mom always told me that for every bad person there are ten more ready to rescue you.
022.png

Mélissa : J'ai une idée ! Si tu invitais Dylan et Elli demain à ta fête ? tu te plains toujours que tu n'as aucun ami de ton âge ici...
Melissa: I have an idea! Why don’t you invite Dylan and Elli to your party tomorrow? You always complain that you don’t have any friends your own age here...
Alex : Ouiii ! C'est une super idée ! Top la maman tu es un génie ! Qu'est-ce que vous en dite Sophia, C'est oui ?
Alex: Yeah! That’s a great idea! Top there mom you are a genius! What do you say Sophia, that’s yes?
111.png
Thx you to restart the story ! Could you also share the picture 102 to 110 because the last one that I found on this threat regarding this story was the 101.

Reactions: Rojouninco1
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes