Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
Mélissa : il n’empêche que s'il s'avise de s'en prendre à vous ou à Dylan je lui expliquerai comment se déroule ma méthode ! J'ai remis en place des gens bien pire que lui vous savez, et ils se tiennent tous très bien maintenant !
Nevertheless, if he decides to attack you or Dylan I will explain to him how my method works! I’ve put people back in place far worse than he does, you know, and they’re all holding up just fine now!
Ch 1_06.png

Melissa : En tout cas, sachez que je suis toujours là si vous avez besoin... Voulez-vous boire quelque-chose ?
Anyway, just so you know, I’m always here if you need me... would you like something to drink?
Ch 1_04.png

Sophia : C'est avec un réel plaisir que j'accepterai un rafraichissement.
Melissa : Oh bravo, vous faites d'énormes progrès en Français... Très bien, un instant je vous pris.
Oh bravo, you are making huge progress in French... Very well, a moment please
Ch 1_03.png

Melissa : DAVID !
Ch 1_07.png

Sophia : AH !!!???
Ch 1_08.png

David : Vous m'avez appelé madame ?
Did you call me ma'am ?
Ch 1_09.png

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Précédemment.
Previously.

Membre de gang 1 : hé Derec, c'est pas la salope d'Aiden ça ?
Gang member 1 : Hey, Derec, isn’t that Aiden’s bitch?
Derec : Si ! Venez on va s'amuser un peu...
Derec: Yes! Come on, let’s have some fun...
005.png

La femme inconnue : lâchez cette femme et tirez-vous bande de petites merdes ou vous allez prendre mon pied dans les couilles !
The unknown woman: let go of this woman and get the fuck out of here or you’ll get my foot in the balls!
Derek : Merde, fais chier ! Allés vous occuper de cette pute les mecs et faite lui voir qui on est.
Derek: Fuck it, fuck it! Go take care of that whore guys and show her who we are.
011.png

Sophia : Encore une fois je vous remercie du fond du cœur. J'ai eu la peur ma vie, j'ai cru qu'ils allaient me violer.
Sophia: Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had fear in my life, I thought they were going to rape me.
Melissa : Je sais... et c'est pour ça que je veux vous aider, ma mère me disait toujours que pour chaque mauvaise personne, il y en a dix autres prête à vous secourir.
Melissa: I know... and that’s why I want to help you, my mom always told me that for every bad person there are ten more ready to rescue you.
022.png

Mélissa : J'ai une idée ! Si tu invitais Dylan et Elli demain à ta fête ? tu te plains toujours que tu n'as aucun ami de ton âge ici...
Melissa: I have an idea! Why don’t you invite Dylan and Elli to your party tomorrow? You always complain that you don’t have any friends your own age here...
Alex : Ouiii ! C'est une super idée ! Top la maman tu es un génie ! Qu'est-ce que vous en dite Sophia, C'est oui ?
Alex: Yeah! That’s a great idea! Top there mom you are a genius! What do you say Sophia, that’s yes?
111.png
Nice story does that go with the game I mean does Sophia really meet Mélissa and Alex in the game

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
loin de ses soucis financiers et professionnels, Sophia profitait d'un pure moment de bonheur dans un jacuzzi en état de marche...
far from his financial and professional worries, Sophia enjoyed a pure moment of happiness in a working jacuzzi...
Ch 1_01.png

Melissa : Alors Sophia, comment trouvez-vous cette mini croisière ?
So, Sophia, how do you like this mini cruise?
Ch 1_02.png

Sophia : Parfaite ! Ça faisait bien longtemps que je ne m'étais pas détendu comme ça... et je pense que les enfants l'adorent tout autant. Dommage que cela ne dure qu'un week-end.
Perfect! It’s been a long time since I relaxed like this... and I think the kids love it just as much. Too bad it only lasts a weekend.
Ch 1_03.png

Melissa : Si vous avez envie de passer une semaine entière ou plus, vous êtes les bienvenues tous les quatre quand vous voulez.
If you want to spend a whole week or more, the four of you are welcome whenever you want.
Ch 1_04.png

Sophia : si vous me prenez par les sentiments... Mais ce ne sera pas avant plusieurs semaines je le crains, Liam doit rembourser une grosse somme d'argent et moi j'aimerai me concentrer sur les études de Dylan depuis que son professeur Mr Bennet...
If you take me by the feelings... But it won’t be for several weeks I’m afraid, Liam has to pay back a large sum of money and I would like to focus on Dylan’s studies since his professor Mr Bennet...
Ch 1_05.png

Mélissa : ...Ah oui cet espèce de porc ! Je vous admire pour avoir le courage de gérer la situation comme vous le faite. Moi à votre place il aurait fini à la poubelle. Si vous voulez je...
...Oh yes, that pig! I admire you for having the courage to manage the situation as you do. If I were you, it would have ended up in the trash. If you want, I can...
Ch 1_06.png

Sophia : ...Oui je sais merci mais je préfère les méthodes moins brut... enfin je veux dire, plus douce.
...yes, I know, thank you, but I prefer the less crude.... I mean, softer.
Ch 1_05.png
I guess Sophia and Mélissa talk about Dylan
Does Melissa take Sophia back
Does Sophia have feelings for Dylan like love him
So how does the story end

Reactions: Donnow Natate

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Mélissa : il n’empêche que s'il s'avise de s'en prendre à vous ou à Dylan je lui expliquerai comment se déroule ma méthode ! J'ai remis en place des gens bien pire que lui vous savez, et ils se tiennent tous très bien maintenant !
Nevertheless, if he decides to attack you or Dylan I will explain to him how my method works! I’ve put people back in place far worse than he does, you know, and they’re all holding up just fine now!
Ch 1_06.png

Melissa : En tout cas, sachez que je suis toujours là si vous avez besoin... Voulez-vous boire quelque-chose ?
Anyway, just so you know, I’m always here if you need me... would you like something to drink?
Ch 1_04.png

Sophia : C'est avec un réel plaisir que j'accepterai un rafraichissement.
Melissa : Oh bravo, vous faites d'énormes progrès en Français... Très bien, un instant je vous pris.
Oh bravo, you are making huge progress in French... Very well, a moment please
Ch 1_03.png

Melissa : DAVID !
Ch 1_07.png

Sophia : AH !!!???
Ch 1_08.png

David : Vous m'avez appelé madame ?
Did you call me ma'am ?
Ch 1_09.png
What happen next’s in the story
Does Melissa take Sophia back and talk to Dylan and Sophia at the same time

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Why not I will like to see how that story end
With Melissa talk to Sophia
Does Melissa take Sophia back and take to Dylan and Sophia at same time
That person have a nice story will like to see what happen
I wonder if that story goes with the game
Or not but it sounds perfect
Interested in the story

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
(Sophia & Dylan Beach dating and Sex)
View attachment 568973
Sofhia: How do you like this pose?
View attachment 568974
Dylan: Yes mom, you look so sexy.
Dylan: Mom. Your butt looks pretty in the world.
View attachment 568979
Sofhia: Oh! Are you sure? Thanks baby.
Sofhia : How do you like this?
View attachment 568981
Dylan : oh damn, mom is breast that is amazing!
Dylan : You are beautiful!
Sophia : Thank you Sweetie...
Sophia: * Hmm *. Your cock is bigger and better than your father.
Sophia: I want to put your cock in my mouth ... How do you want to do it?
Dylan: I don't know how long I've waited for this. Give me a blowjob.
Sophia: (* groaning * This is obviously a strong cock)
View attachment 568984
Sophia : Mhhm!
Dylan: Ahh damn! it's great mam.
View attachment 568986
Sophia : Now, Slide your cock inside my pussy.
Dylan: Yes, mom.
View attachment 568989
Sophia : Haah!
Dylan: This is amazing! you pussy so hot and wet..feel like so good.
View attachment 568990
Dylan: Ahh.. I'm cumming!!!
Sophia : Me too...inside me pussy a cum
View attachment 568991
Sophia : Aaaah! (Oh my god! Is my life best sex )

The story of Sofia and Dylan continues next time.
Nice story of Sophia and Dylan
Very interested in that

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
After a long and tedious day at school, Sophia sat back and flicked on FlixNet to watch a new movie her sister Patricia had told her about called Paola, she described it as a romantic film. Sophia thought she would try and do tomorrow's lesson planning while she watched this so called movie, she figured it would probably be a little boring anyways.

Of course Sophia thought a man telling his wife that she has to dress to impress, what else was new.
Sophia.Watching.Paola.01.jpg
But then it got a little more interesting that Sophia couldn't look away.
Sophia.Watching.Paola.02.jpg
She couldn't believe her eyes as this married woman was allowing this man to touch her. To feel her like that, but yet Sophia couldn't stop watching.
Sophia.Watching.Paola.03.jpg
The way the man took her, the shear dominance as he pressed the woman against the wall. Sophia feeling a little turned on by this. Why couldn't Liam be like this she wondered. Sophia could feel goosebumps all over her body, imagining it being her pressed against that wall.
Sophia.Watching.Paola.04.jpg
Sophia could believe what was happening now, was she really going to give him a blow job right there. Sophia getting even more excited just to see how large this man was.
Sophia.Watching.Paola.06.jpg
But alas in the end the woman ran away.
Sophia.Watching.Paola.07.jpg
Now feeling horny Sophia wanted nothing more than release, but then did she only notice that she wasn't the only one in the room. Sophia could only think to herself. Oh my God, how long has she been standing there.
Sophia.Watching.Paola.08.jpg

This was just a quick little short story i did up before i went to work, If you haven't already figured it out the images on the T.V are from a comic/VN called Paola. I have no claim to them, I would recommend checking it out, it has a good story and great art. Hope you all enjoyed.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
After a long and tedious day at school, Sophia sat back and flicked on FlixNet to watch a new movie her sister Patricia had told her about called Paola, she described it as a romantic film. Sophia thought she would try and do tomorrow's lesson planning while she watched this so called movie, she figured it would probably be a little boring anyways.

Of course Sophia thought a man telling his wife that she has to dress to impress, what else was new.
View attachment 665726
But then it got a little more interesting that Sophia couldn't look away.
View attachment 665730
She couldn't believe her eyes as this married woman was allowing this man to touch her. To feel her like that, but yet Sophia couldn't stop watching.
View attachment 665736
The way the man took her, the shear dominance as he pressed the woman against the wall. Sophia feeling a little turned on by this. Why couldn't Liam be like this she wondered. Sophia could feel goosebumps all over her body, imagining it being her pressed against that wall.
View attachment 665740
Sophia could believe what was happening now, was she really going to give him a blow job right there. Sophia getting even more excited just to see how large this man was.
View attachment 665745
But alas in the end the woman ran away.
View attachment 665748
Now feeling horny Sophia wanted nothing more than release, but then did she only notice that she wasn't the only one in the room. Sophia could only think to herself. Oh my God, how long has she been standing there.
View attachment 665751

This was just a quick little short story i did up before i went to work, If you haven't already figured it out the images on the T.V are from a comic/VN called Paola. I have no claim to them, I would recommend checking it out, it has a good story and great art. Hope you all enjoyed.
Nice story
Does it continue

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
It shouldn't have to be mentioned, but don't argue amongst each other. Start acting like adults, or get treated like children.
Not sure if that ways tours me or some ones
But I’m close to 40 years old I’m a adult
Not a child anymore
Why is it wrong of me to ask question about a wife and mother lust&passion
Or any of the story you people put on here
Than say does the story continue
What about
Than getting reported that is bs on that
Getting ignored why are here if all of you do not know anything about the game
Not sure how old are any of you
Some of the story are perfect
I do not care if you reported me I could always report you

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Ch 1_10.png

Melissa : Je vais demander aux enfants s'ils venlent quelque chose.
I’m gonna ask the kids if they want anything.

Ch 1_13.png
Au même moment...
At the same time...

Ch 1_12.png
Elli : ...Donc tu est astrophysicien ?
...so you’re an astrophysicist?
Alex : Oui et non, ma mère l'est, moi il faut que je finisse ma thèse et que je la présente. Ma mère m'aide à la préparer.
Yes and no, my mother is. I have to finish my thesis and present it. My mother helps me prepare it.
Elli : C'est une thèse sur quel sujet ?
What is this thesis about ?
Alex : On travail sur la gravité Quantique à boucle, on voudrais démontrer que l'univers n'est pas en expansion mais plutôt en déploiement, et même en redéploiement...
We’re working on Quantum Gravity Loop, we’d like to demonstrate that the universe is not expanding but rather deploying, and even redeploying...
Elli : Wouah ! et tu crois que vous allez y arriver ?
Wow! And you think you can do it ?
Alex : Non.
No.
Elli : Euh ?! mais pourquoi tu fais ça alors ?
Uh ?! Why are you doing this then ?
Alex : Parce qu'avec un point de vu différent et l'arsenal mathématique qui en découle, j'espere pouvoir répondre à des tonnes de questions.
Because with a different point of view and the resulting mathematical arsenal, I hope to be able to answer tons of questions.

Ch 1_11.png
Dylan : J'ai vu que tu avait des tatouages, tu les as depuis quand.
I saw you had tattoos, how long have you had them.
Alice : Euh je ne sais plus trop, trois ans je crois.
I don’t know, three years, I think.
Dylan : J'aimerais bien m'en faire faire un mais je n'ai pas encore decidé ce que j'aimerai ni où le faire.
I’d love to have one, but I haven’t decided what I’d like or where to do it.
Alice : Si je peut te donner un conseil, vu que tu va le garder toute ta vie, fais-le à un endroit qui ne change pas trop en vieillissant.
If I can give you some advice, since you’re gonna keep it all your life, do it in a place that doesn’t change too much as you get older.

Ch 1_13.png
Melissa : Coucou ! Vous voulez quelque-chose à boire les enfants ?
Hoo, hoo! You want something to drink, kids ?

Ch 1_14.png
Alex : Non merci pas pour moi.
No thanks for me!
Alice : Pour moi une orange pressée avec un glaçon s'il vous plait.
For me an orange pressed with an ice cube, please.
Elli : Vous avez de la bière légère ?
Do you have any light beer?
Mélissa : Oui.
Yes.
Elli : Alors une bière s'il vous plait.
So a beer, please.
Mélissa : D'accord... Et toi Dylan ?
Okay... what about you, Dylan ?
Dylan : Un Coca bien frais s'il vous plait.
A fresh Coca Cola, please.

Ch 1_15.png
Melissa : Deux Coktails maison, une Rodenbach Grand Cru, une orange pressée avec un glaçon et un Coca Cola bien frais mais sans glaçons.
Two homemade cocktails, a Rodenbach Grand Cru, an orange squeezed with an ice cube and a fresh Coca Cola without ice.

Ch 1_09.png
David : Bien madame.
Yes ma'am.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes