Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Dylan wanting to take his photography to the next level took the girls to a bondage club..... should he pursue further poses leading on from the anal hook restraints.... ??? :devilish:
So is it just me or is Dylan the luckiest dude on earth????
Once again outstanding rendering definitely no words can express how much effort into it can't wait :love::love::love:(y) will you and Bane71 hopefully I'm saying it right will be able to make another Story

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Bane71 and ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
in this case it is a genesis 3, made by mixing 3 characters, ej adora .. ej estela .. ej casiopea, I tried several conversions in genesis 8 but then you have to do a lot of manual work and you don't always get good results, I'm testing different skin ... for now I'm not satisfied with the result yet
Arrr yes your results didn't wholly look right to me and I assumed a G8 Conversion. I have tried and failed on many conversions myself and have not achieved a satisfactory result I'm happy with. The E&J characters are all very similar and I assume are all just variations off the same base. Your mixing of characters is a good idea but what I have worked out with Sophia is that the material base is the Key.. In any variations I have played with her expressions were never correct unless I used EJ Adora.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
for expressions not all are good, if you try to stick to the game you have to use ej adora .. original hair etc, a face changes completely if you change your hair or if you use an incompatible expression, my goal is to create my own character, as I do with other characters from other games, similar but not the same, maybe work on your characters from scratch, the character is personal, the important thing is the work you do around it
100% Agree... I have been working with BANE71 on renders for his stories and have made my own variations of Characters such as Amber as a pure game match is going to take far more time than what I am willing or able to invest. The option is make my own variant. Your approach with your renders I relate too and it seems we are on the same page with what we do. The story I rendered for The Second Fashion show I set up and completed based on the game environment but I found L&P's living room limited for what I wanted to do so I changed it to suit my needs. This is Fan Art 101.... and this expands the game universe to places well beyond the original Dev will ever take it.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes