Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I have had a request from a forum member to do a fantasy version of renders based on the young Conan the barbarian character (feat Sam).
This story line works from the dream story that Sam shares with Sophia regarding the on stage recital.... By the pool Sophia confesses that after watching the latest Conan the barbarian movie she has also been having vivid fantasies based on the movie.. Sam as always wanting to never disappoint Sophia agrees to her Cosplay suggestion of meeting in a remote area to fulfil her fantasy.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I have had a request from a forum member to do a fantasy version of renders based on the young Conan the barbarian character (feat Sam).
This story line works from the dream story that Sam shares with Sophia regarding the on stage recital.... By the pool Sophia confesses that after watching the latest Conan the barbarian movie she has also been having vivid fantasies based on the movie.. Sam as always wanting to never disappoint Sophia agrees to her Cosplay suggestion of meeting in a remote area to fulfil her fantasy.
Psyco75 always with unique rendering definitely :love: (y) And steve987654321 you know Van Ha La definitely approval spectacular rendering definitely:love:(y) okay now come the face plam

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Some additional renders from the riverside cosplay..... :)

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes