Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
Ellie is doing well in Yoga class :love: :sneaky:

This rendering especially since you exactly did it the same as the game . One question on the second and third was it hard to add her ponytail . ? And that was a classic hoot in the basket :love:;) please continue
ponytail is their but it is hard to see it with the camera angel. notice it after the rendering but did not felt like doing the render all over again just for that

• Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
ponytail is their but it is hard to see it with the camera angel. notice it after the rendering but did not felt like doing the render all over again just for that
(y) :)(y) please continue . You see yourself and the others do a amazing job in rendering definitely yourself and others credit and appreciate your time and effort . And always remember that no one is perfect you fall down and stand up . Hopefully you can understand . Thank you

Reactions: gkdanuka

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not 100% sure, but for me this is pretty much the first daz3D render on this forum where the animal looks so good. Congratulations for that!

And the lightning and Sophia look awesome of course. I'm not usually at all into fantasy stuff, but this is a very admirable piece of art, thank you.

I ran out of my daily limit of likes for now, I'll be giving you mine ASAP.

I'd love to set that kitty cat loose on the geniuses who came up with this brilliant rule of a daily "like" limit. You think you could ask him to do so? Just scare them a little, without actually devouring them, I'm not wishing for anyone to get hurt, of course :rolleyes:...

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Words can't express!! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::p;):sneaky::love::love::love::love::love::p:love: gkdanuka !! Okay now I stop . Outstanding amount of details identical just like the game . Bravo . One day the same without Sam cause you know Dylan was going to ask Sophia if he could takes photo Shoot but thought it out and stop because he was with Sam . But when Sophia model the Bikini only with Dylan that's when he does the photoshoot :sneaky::love::sneaky:. Once again outstanding rendering definitely.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I say that Sophie should give her sister an otk spanking for putting her in those situations that she put Sophie through, even if she did enjoy them. Who agrees with me? XD

Jun 8, 2020
If there's any spanking to be done it should be Sophia who gets spanked.
Of course Sophia needs some spanking. Options: her father after telling him her naughty feelings, her husband dreaming she knows he spanks her after the wedding and once a week to keep her a "good" wife. And Aiden for not obey her in the right way. And she really likes it after all.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Nah, Ellie could never manage it convincingly, unless it was 'consensual spanking', which is about as exciting as a fried tomato. Sophia needs an adult who knows exactly what they're doing, i.e. delivering payback for 3 years of blue-balling!
I see. Then what about her sister then? She is older and could spank her for blowing all the opportunities she has given her? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes