Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

westpod

Nov 26, 2018
And I'm not saying you're not entitled to make money off your work. The reason I would like to see what L&P sent you is so I can work out a way so that you can both make money. I listen to cover bands, that make things like swing and metal versions of songs, and they make money from Patreon all the time. If I can work out what a fan art version of this would be, then we'd be home sweet.
Capture.PNG

All of time I create fanart. I think I help him to promote a game and give a coffee break while waiting a original version. I see his page since 600 to 1200 that makes me happy. Cuz of his work? I don't think so. I think we are here. You and all people right here make it. We create an art and we share his story around the world. We sing that song on the street. We just open a cup on the street. Why tell us to stop.

I'm afraid lawyer? No! Patreon ban? No! Cuz he just doesn't like me to do that. He doesn't happy. He think I copy and make a money from his idea. That I am not happy too.

westpod

Nov 26, 2018
Looking at your patreon, I see some posts that is clearly labeled as A Wife and Mother fan-art and you put it behind a paywall.
If you only post your fan art here then I don't think he minds but you are earning money based on his work, that's a big no no.
Do you need to see behind paywall? Just read this thread since page 1 to 326. You will found it. And he tell me to stop. Yes! Since the first second I read a message. Need to delete it? Yes! I will. Don't worry I will create it anymore. Now, I don't ever want to look into EJ Adora eyes. I know what is copyright. I really don't know what to say because of my English is bad.

Tell me to stop. I have stoped. Is it okay?

Last edited:

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Do you need to see behind paywall? Just read this thread since page 1 to 326. You will found it.
Not everyone knows that they can find it here tho and you are still making money of it.
Essentially, use your patreon for something else, not AWAM fanart.

Reactions: Old Dog

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 856255

All of time I create fanart. I think I help him to promote a game and give a coffee break while waiting a original version. I see his page since 600 to 1200 that makes me happy. Cuz of his work? I don't think so. I think we are here. You and all people right here make it. We create an art and we share his story around the world. We sing that song on the street. We just open a cup on the street. Why tell us to stop.

I'm afraid lawyer? No! Patreon ban? No! Cuz he just doesn't like me to do that. He doesn't happy. He think I copy and make a money from his idea. That I am not happy too.
I think it's because you post your patreon link on the fanart page to support your patreon work if your patreon content was free than this doesn't happen and lust and passion is right at his point, also as their are other fanart and renpy game of a wife and mother they are not promoting it on their patreon just they made and post here we all like your fanart as you make best of it but you can carry on the work for free as its your choice or make your own game as you have the creativity and talent so all the best

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
We create an art and we share his story around the world. We sing that song on the street. We just open a cup on the street. Why tell us to stop.
1) You're a street artist. L&P is a business man.

2) You make art. I've checked the amount of money you make. Only a money grubbing asshole would have a problem with a fan artist making $62 a month (before Patreon cuts and taxes...so that's what? $15?). L&P shits a couple of lazily posed 3D daz figures he bought in a decor he also bought, adds the same facial pose preset on them, hits the "render" button, and adds a "vroom vroom" soundtrack when a sports car drives off. Boom, another "update" done, and he can fly off to Korea for another nose job, and wait another six months before repeating the same operation mentioned above.

3) If L&P were a smarter businessman, he would understand your point. "Let Westpod have his $15 a month, it's still cheaper than buying for advertisement for my game". But he seems to be more short-sighted and greedy than smart. That message of his you posted just seems to befit the character perfectly: a mean, miserly, narrow-minded, pathetic little quibbler.

westpod

Nov 26, 2018
I think it's because you post your patreon link on the fanart page to support your patreon work if your patreon content was free than this doesn't happen and lust and passion is right at his point, also as their are other fanart and renpy game of a wife and mother they are not promoting it on their patreon just they made and post here we all like your fanart as you make best of it but you can carry on the work for free as its your choice or make your own game as you have the creativity and talent so all the best
Like that. My signature may make someone misunderstand. But I can't delete it because it's my right too. but I will careful to make something in the future. Espcialy, ask permission first. Because someone don't understand what I am doing?

Reactions: Busted1201

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Like that. My signature may make someone misunderstand. But I can't delete it because it's my right too. but I will careful to make something in the future. Espcialy, ask permission first. Because someone don't understand what I am doing?
You can keep your patreon, no doubt about that but you can't use it to promote fan-art or your fan edit of AWAM.
As others stated, you seem to have skill, why not make your own game? Not one related to AWAM.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

westpod

Nov 26, 2018
You can keep your patreon, no doubt about that but you can't use it to promote fan-art or your fan edit of AWAM.
As others stated, you seem to have skill, why not make your own game? Not one related to AWAM.
I have registed after you 1 month. to download adult game. I really don't know where can I get the game like this? I google and I found F95Zone. A year later I want to know how they make it and I found this thread. Half of year later, game Dev. tell me to stop it.

Why AWAM? Cuz of my 1st favorite game.
Why don't create own game? Cuz I have no computer performance and time to do.
Why Patreon? All of Dev. have it. Like why does Samsung makes a smartphone as iPhone? So, I want to make it to.

My question. Why do you care 9 patrons page and help you to promote your work?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have registed after you 1 month. to download adult game. I really don't know where can I get the game like this? I google and I found F95Zone. A year later I want to know how they make it and I found this thread. Half of year later, game Dev. tell me to stop it.

Why AWAM? Cuz of my 1st favorite game.
Why don't create own game? Cuz I have no computer performance and time to do.
Why Patreon? All of Dev. have it. Like why does Samsung makes a smartphone as iPhone? So, I want to make it to.

My question. Why do you care 9 patrons page and help you to promote your work?
Were you promoting his work though? If you had the link to his Patreon site in your description (so not even behind the paywall, before you can even become a patron of yours), encouraging people to support his work, I doubt he'd have half the issues he did with what you were doing. That way, he gets advertising before you've made a cent, so he can't accuse you of trying to steal his work. If I ever get enough of the assets identified to create a serious mod, that's how I'd do it.

westpod

Nov 26, 2018
Were you promoting his work though? If you had the link to his Patreon site in your description (so not even behind the paywall, before you can even become a patron of yours), encouraging people to support his work, I doubt he'd have half the issues he did with what you were doing. That way, he gets advertising before you've made a cent, so he can't accuse you of trying to steal his work. If I ever get enough of the assets identified to create a serious mod, that's how I'd do it.
Really hard to explain you. Every my post, I always speakless. But today I have an issue and need to share someone right here to know. I really don't need to say I am right but need to write an issue for someone in the future to careful about it and don't make a mistake like me.

First time, I don't want to say here to protect a drama because I know someone doesn't like me here. But when I say, question is coming. So, I have to answer them.

Q: Were you promoting his work though?
A: You don't see this thread growing? His page growing? What happend if we just say a drama like a child? I make and I share. That's the way to help promote. I do everything like you but I have watermark, signature and Patreon for donate.

Q: If you had the link to his Patreon site in your description (so not even behind the paywall, before you can even become a patron of yours), encouraging people to support his work.
A: Look at 1st page of this thread. Everyone knows what is game and who is Developer.

Q: That way, he gets advertising before you've made a cent, so he can't accuse you of trying to steal his work. If I ever get enough of the assets identified to create a serious mod, that's how I'd do it.
A: It's my way. I think like that and I feel good to do it (But now I don't think like that) and he doesn't love it and need me to stop. That I have done. I've stoped and never ever touch that charator anymore. If you will take about steal copyright. Check you software license in your computer first. Then your office. People in your contry. And count it. Yes, we are bad guy. I'm just bad guy in the million people.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Q: Were you promoting his work though?
A: You don't see this thread growing? His page growing?
That's not entirely your doing tho. Other people are creating fan art here and are helping promote the game.
I do everything like you but I have watermark, signature and Patreon for donate.
And there's is the issue, you are trying to make money of it. Most here create fan art because they want to and I assume because they think it's fun to do so, they like the game that L&P is creating and they aren't making anything nor are they asking for anything. You are trying to profit from it.
Q: If you had the link to his Patreon site in your description (so not even behind the paywall, before you can even become a patron of yours), encouraging people to support his work.
A: Look at 1st page of this thread. Everyone knows what is game and who is Developer.
Again, you are assuming everyone will go here, you cannot make that assumption. And again, you are posting the images on patreon, locked behind a paywall so obviously you don't really seem to care if they go here.

Check you software license in your computer first. Then your office. People in your contry. And count it. Yes, we are bad guy. I'm just bad guy in the million people.
That's some serious whataboutism.
You assume way too much. Not everyone pirates things and even if they do, it doesn't excuse you doing so.

And if you like creating and you seem to know how, create your own character. Do you like the Sofia model? Cool, you can buy the license to use her and make her into whatever character you want.
I think Mystwood Manor uses that model as well but the creator of that game has her with a different name and changed her look a bit. And Ellie model is used in alot of different games. So if you like the models, buy their license and do your own thing with them. No one is saying that you need to spend 12 hours a day making a new game but spend an hour or so when you can. Write a script, create the concept and so on. I think alot of these creators started the same way but they had the skill and they had the idea so they went with it and they grew.
Doing so will probably be alot more enjoyable for you and might help your patreon grow, maybe you can even make a living from it in the long term then trying to leech off of L&Ps work which isn't allowed and will only cause headaches for you.

Reactions: Old Dog

westpod

Nov 26, 2018
That's not entirely your doing tho. Other people are creating fan art here and are helping promote the game.
I never say I am a superhero that make this tread growing. I said everyone here at last replied. Oh man! What do you think? We are here all people. We make it.

Look at this sample,

Capture2.PNG
Everyone think difference. Don't talk about copyright with me. It's not issue today. Today, we talk about my patreon link in my signature make someone misunderstand. I am newbie and try to make everything like them. Why I won't create my own if I am ready. I just start a half of year. I ask permission with him and he has no issue. He saw everything but he have a most kind. But L&P I never ask him. Why? Because I do as anyone here.

What is issue today. IT'S PATREON LINK ON MY SIGNATURE. Someone love. Someone hate. Someone think I copy and sell it on Patreon. Someone think I hide a part of it. You know what, I don't care. I care just DEV. what he's felt. He likes me to stop that I've done for him only. That's I care.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
can I ask you a question? did you pay for every update to the game or did you get it here? because so many here are good at moralizing ... but you are all here waiting for the update on duty or here waiting for other postmen ... while waiting or am I wrong?
I have been a top tier subscriber of his since the beginning.
Only gotten the game from this forum once and that was because L&P set up his own website and the first update to use it, the download speed was dreadful(not an issue these days thankfully) so I used a MEGA link from here instead.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Oh boy, I just know how this will end... I've been on too many F95 threads not to see it coming:

One of us will get really pissed off at his contradictor, and call in Daddy moderator to do some spanking. "Daddy, so and so is being mean to me and disrespecting rules!". Daddy moderator will come in and slash through two or three pages of posts (btw, please try and not slash posts featuring actual art, comrade moderators).

Westpod, I believe Alley_cat gave the most reasonable option for you (post #6,510).

Keep on posting AWAM art exclusively here on F95 or anywhere else for free. No lawyer would be able to prosecute you for that. Take away AWAM fan art from your Patreon page, and leave it for original art. Email your 10 supporters to find the AWAM art here, I'm sure none of them will mind, and they're probably all from here anyway.

If you refuse yourself the pleasure of producing AWAM art, a game you say you like, just because you don't want to upset what many people consider (especially now) to be a despicable critter, it's really on you.

As you state yourself, artists like stoper find it cool and chuckle it off, other devs like DamagedCoda (The Office) or Maks (Second Chance) actually publicly give out the assets and all other info for fan artists to thrive on. But only psycho-rigid arschlöcher would actually threaten a fan artist with legal prosecution in their first email. Not even a "Hey, don't do that, not cool".

Just think about it. You really believe that guy deserves you caving in and censoring yourself? Come on man, chop, chop, let's see some more of that wonderful art of yours here on this thread!

westpod

Nov 26, 2018
Oh boy, I just know how this will end... I've been on too many F95 threads not to see it coming:

One of us will get really pissed off at his contradictor, and call in Daddy moderator to do some spanking. "Daddy, so and so is being mean to me and disrespecting rules!". Daddy moderator will come in and slash through two or three pages of posts (btw, please try and not slash posts featuring actual art, comrade moderators).

Westpod, I believe Alley_cat gave the most reasonable option for you (post #6,510).

Keep on posting AWAM art exclusively here on F95 or anywhere else for free. No lawyer would be able to prosecute you for that. Take away AWAM fan art from your Patreon page, and leave it for original art. Email your 10 supporters to find the AWAM art here, I'm sure none of them will mind, and they're probably all from here anyway.

If you refuse yourself the pleasure of producing AWAM art, a game you say you like, just because you don't want to upset what many people consider (especially now) to be a despicable critter, it's really on you.

As you state yourself, artists like stoper find it cool and chuckle it off, other devs like DamagedCoda (The Office) or Maks (Second Chance) actually publicly give out the assets and all other info for fan artists to thrive on. But only psycho-rigid arschlöcher would actually threaten a fan artist with legal prosecution in their first email. Not even a "Hey, don't do that, not cool".

Just think about it. You really believe that guy deserves you caving in and censoring yourself? Come on man, chop, chop, let's see some more of that wonderful art of yours here on this thread!
I am not hard in ENG. I don't understand what you say. Google translate not help me. Please again.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I am hard in ENG. I don't understand what you say. Google translate not help me. Please again.
Simply put: You like the game. You like Sophia, and you like making fan art. You are right when you say you contribute to L&P's marketing efforts. He is too stupid to understand that. That is his problem, not yours.

It would be a shame for you (and for us) if you stopped doing AWAM fan art. Delete AWAM art from your patreon, and remove any kind of reference to AWAM, it won't hurt your patreon support, because all your supporters know they can find it here.

And please keep on doing AWAM art and post it here. You've been a great contributor to this thread, and we will miss you dearly if you stop, simply because you are (understandably) shocked and hurt by L&P's violent and aggressive email.

EDIT: Also, if you want to be sure you are totally clean, write explicitly on your Patreon page "The support I ask for here on Patreon is not for any art posted elsewhere for free, and which might involve references to other artistic creations than mine." I'll PM this to you, in case you've read this message before the edit.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes