• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Sophia: "Why would my ancestors lock this mirror all the way down here, it doesn't look dangerous. I might move this up to my private chamber."
View attachment 901628
The mirror starts to change.
Sophia: "What is happening?....Perhaps this was a bad idea."
View attachment 901629
Voice from the mirror: "You're mine now."
View attachment 901671
Sophia: Hmmm...not exactly what I was hoping for, but apparently - the right thing is on its way (something in the right place is swirling). :)

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Dear ST-9Pol, Would you do me a favor and send me the Text file of your story so I can translate it into my native language and watch your story with dialogues. Unfortunately I don't know English and you will help me a lot. I want to pay tribute to your skill and thank you for your work. :) (y)
Hi there.. I have attached the txt for the fashion show however as this is the first instalment of the story I was experimenting with the best way to get the txt transferred to the renders and prior to panel 30 the text was directly added to the renders in the graphic design software I use. The text in the attachment is page 30-54 only as I cannot export the earlier pages due to their format.

Moving forward if it helps (Everyone) I can include a txt version similar to the attached for the pages released so it can assist with translation for all fans worldwide. Bane71's long form story's are themselves translated to English as this is not his native tongue either.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sophia finally getting a day to herself decided to relax in the backyard taking out a book she had for so long a gift from her sister, it was meant as a joke Patricia basically calling her a prude, but after that visit to the prison and what she had done decided to dust it off and have a bit of a read, till she finally fell into a deep sleep.
Sophia relaxing 08.jpg
Sophia relaxing 09.jpg
Only turns out as she fell asleep an unexpected visitor had turned up.
Larry: "Damn you are a fine woman."
Sophia relaxing 07.jpg

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sophia finally getting a day to herself decided to relax in the backyard taking out a book she had for so long a gift from her sister, it was meant as a joke Patricia basically calling her a prude, but after that visit to the prison and what she had done decided to dust it off and have a bit of a read, till she finally fell into a deep sleep.
View attachment 969232
View attachment 969233
Only turns out as she fell asleep an unexpected visitor had turned up.
Larry: "Damn you are a fine woman."
View attachment 969234
I like where this is going. This is the real stuff of dreams, or "alternate reality."

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
I re-played in this game... and I had a question: what will happen if Sophie refuses the deal with Morello? Well... for example it can end like this:
Few weeks later:
18badarea_01.jpeg
Sophia:
Cute, let's move from this creepy place somewhere else... I'm scared to death here...
Liam:
Honey, if you hadn't refused to meet Brother Morello, you'd be living in our house right now, not in this dump.…
18badarea_02.jpg
Fat woman:
What a cute little kitten! I want to lick your sweet pussy-yy-oo…
18badarea_03.jpg
The bald guy:
This lady looks as unapproachable as a Snow Queen…
Big guy with dark glasses:
It's nothing, when we take this queen by the tits, the Snow Queen will immediately become the queen of silken…
18badarea_04.jpg
... Sophia suddenly imagined how she would be "Taken by the tits"... She suddenly shuddered at the thought of hot, wet fingers grope her breasts and fumble over her body....

How do you like, for example, the lezbo route with a fat aunt?

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Last update before Christmas.... Pages 111-121... Merry Christmas all and Happy Holidays From Bane71 and Myself. Enjoy
Hi All, 1st Story update for 2021... pages 122-130... Also as requested I have included a .txt file of the narration and speech bubbles for the panels to assist AWAM fans from non-English speaking parts of the world to translate and read along to follow our story. Hope this helps.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes