Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sofia
What about Vicki?

De Shawn
Do you think Vicki just came out like that?

Sofia
I don't know. You're a couple, right?

De Shawn
Yes, we are a couple and love each other. Vicki saw the way you look at my cock. She came out so that you are not shy.

Sofia
So that I'm not shy?

De Shawn
Yes. You can safely take it in your mouth.

Sofia
But he is so big !?

De Shawn
Trust me, after your passionate kiss, he will find a place in your magnificent mouth.

Sofia
hm...
(Closely examining the erect penis)

De Shawn
I see you like him. You can look at him as much as you want. But don't touch it with your hands, I want you to put it in your mouth first. I want to feel your lips and tongue, then you can take it in your hands, I give permission. And Vicki too.

Sofia
I hope you're not fooling me and Vicki really doesn't mind ?!

De Shawn
Vicki will be happy to join us and you will be calm. Shall I call her?

Sofia
(What to do? Call Vicki? Or enjoy this magnificent phalos for yourself? )

bb888

Nov 22, 2020
Hi there.. I have attached the txt for the fashion show however as this is the first instalment of the story I was experimenting with the best way to get the txt transferred to the renders and prior to panel 30 the text was directly added to the renders in the graphic design software I use. The text in the attachment is page 30-54 only as I cannot export the earlier pages due to their format.

Moving forward if it helps (Everyone) I can include a txt version similar to the attached for the pages released so it can assist with translation for all fans worldwide. Bane71's long form story's are themselves translated to English as this is not his native tongue either.
ST-9Pol - deep gratitude for your responsiveness. This approach is ideal and a great help to fans. Once again, thank you for your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ST-9Pol

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
Well, if promax2000 is a new Westpod, you are not that far away from L&P.

Coz these images seems like have been taken from the game. You've even made the same inaccuracy with DeShawn's right hip as L&P with Sophia's right thigh at Liam's office.

This Fan Art thread is like a Treasure Island. While whiners are gonna complain about the main, we, thnx to the constellation of the exquisitely talented guys, who are uploading their hard work here foor free (!), can enjoy miriads of "What if ...?" situations. My deepest bow to all the artists and writers of this seсtion of the forum.
Oh thank you. Although it would. I'm just smearing this site. But I can’t do Sophia’s character the way she is in the game. :)

Reactions: abram1

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
Sofia
What about Vicki?

De Shawn
Do you think Vicki just came out like that?

Sofia
I don't know. You're a couple, right?

De Shawn
Yes, we are a couple and love each other. Vicki saw the way you look at my cock. She came out so that you are not shy.

Sofia
So that I'm not shy?

De Shawn
Yes. You can safely take it in your mouth.

Sofia
But he is so big !?

De Shawn
Trust me, after your passionate kiss, he will find a place in your magnificent mouth.

Sofia
hm...
(Closely examining the erect penis)

De Shawn
I see you like him. You can look at him as much as you want. But don't touch it with your hands, I want you to put it in your mouth first. I want to feel your lips and tongue, then you can take it in your hands, I give permission. And Vicki too.

Sofia
I hope you're not fooling me and Vicki really doesn't mind ?!

De Shawn
Vicki will be happy to join us and you will be calm. Shall I call her?

Sofia
(What to do? Call Vicki? Or enjoy this magnificent phalos for yourself? )
If I could find out where to get Vicky's character then anything could happen;)

• Love
Reactions: Bane71

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
I have a weak laptop, the rendering goes not on the video card but on the processor and takes about 10 hours o_O, somewhere around 2500 - 3500 iterations.
If you had a Desktop Computer with a RTX 3090 you could easily create a great story with that quality in your renders.

Thanks for your work, keep it up

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Hi All, 1st Story update for 2021... pages 122-130... Also as requested I have included a .txt file of the narration and speech bubbles for the panels to assist AWAM fans from non-English speaking parts of the world to translate and read along to follow our story. Hope this helps.
The Foursome's Day at the beach Continues ... Pages 131-140

abram1

May 24, 2020
The Foursome's Day at the beach Continues ... Pages 131-140
What, Ellie/Jules? Heck, yeah, sprinkle them with Alyssa/Zach and you we gonna have a wombo-combo. You two are creating stuff that we either will never see in the game or it's down the road literally years ahead. This whole story is as hot as carolina reaper hot pepper, roasting but beckoning.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
What, Ellie/Jules? Heck, yeah, sprinkle them with Alyssa/Zach and you we gonna have a wombo-combo. You two are creating stuff that we either will never see in the game or it's down the road literally years ahead. This whole story is as hot as carolina reaper hot pepper, roasting but beckoning.
Your sense of humor is fine, buddy!

Friend, I started a little experiment, I invite you to take part in it. Now there are 8755 renders in the game, please post 5 that you like the most in terms of eroticism and sexuality. I'll do that too, today, later.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-4866996

Michael Corleone

Dec 25, 2020
hi AWAM fans.
do you have a discord server?

if there is, can give me the link,

if not let's make a discord server for AWAM fans

sorry if my words violate the forum rules

Reactions: blackpegasus
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes