Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
:love: :love::love:(y)
Mando Logica . The most important thing is the credibility and if I can say something I'm not a artist and especially really can't express how to use my PC . But with all due respect and especially my language .But DAMN!! Sorry you really out did your self . This is what I am talking about . That move and especially there outfits and especially were there are O my goodness and Liam Shoe o heck yeah . My time . And you could hear the background music from the Bee gees what a night what a night . But really congratulations . Out did your self . (y):love:

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
:love: :love::love:(y)
Mando Logica . The most important thing is the credibility and if I can say something I'm not a artist and especially really can't express how to use my PC . But with all due respect and especially my language .But DAMN!! Sorry you really out did your self . This is what I am talking about . That move and especially there outfits and especially were there are O my goodness and Liam Shoe o heck yeah . My time . And you could hear the background music from the Bee gees what a night what a night . But really congratulations . Out did your self . (y):love:
You are the best (y). Your support is priceless :)

• Love
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Artist gkdanuka made a dark fantasy some thime ago, which finally was a dream.
As is said, i will caption this dreamstory of Sophia hoping it will make it more understandtable, soft and sexy.
I posted a few, but this is everything.
finally a good rape.

There is an image that you did not post.. when the two guys piss on Sophia... Top quality!

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica, the hair, of course, falls well, and the locket is not subject to the laws of physics? And the chest, even if there is a bra, should move to the head. :unsure:
Valid points of course (y). I will take care of that in my future works :). Thanks a lot for your feedback

Reactions: Kai Andersen

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello, 1st post from an observer. I am astounded at the skills many of you possess. Mando Logica, Old Dog, and White Wolf are continually impressive (Eye for Art). I also find so many of you provide constructive feedback. What a concept in these times. Thank you for your work, time and skills that the many of us enjoy.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes