Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Vielhiem

Jan 29, 2021
Sam found out about the deal Dylan made with Aiden and boy was Sam pissed, they got into a huge fight Sam ended up beating Dylan up pretty badly.
Sam: "You don't deserve her you son of a bitch."
Dylan was on his way back to the boardschool when he ran into some trouble, his body was found in a back alley somewhere down town.
View attachment 979362
The funeral was a week later.
View attachment 979365
Sophia and Sam stood there holding each other.
Sophia: "I can't believe he is gone, i know he did some terrible things but he didn't deserve this."
Sam: "I should have been with him, maybe i could have helped him."
View attachment 979363 View attachment 979364
A year went by Sam's parents and Sister were involved in a car crash on their way home from the beach, Sam didn't want to go as he wanted to practice with his band, after the funeral Sophia brought Sam back to her house. They were alone in Dylan's room.
Sophia: "I can only imagine what you are going through right now Sam but just know that you always have us to count on."
View attachment 979366
Sam: "I don't know what i am going to do Mrs. Parker, i have no other family to go to. If my family doesn't make it i will end up in foster care...i am so scared."
Sophia took a seat beside him.
Sophia: "No Sam you won't have to worry about any of that, you will come and live with us."
Sam: "Thank you Mrs. Parker, but i can't do that to you, you have already done so much for me, i would feel like i am just imposing on you."
Sophia: "Nonsense, you will come and live with us for now....in fact i want you to come and stay here in Dylan's room for the time being. I think it has stayed empty long enough."
Sam: "Thank you Mrs. Parker, i don't really know what to say, you have been too kind to me."
Sophia: "I have known you since you were a little boy Sam and i have always felt like you are a part of the family, i will go with you to your house to get some things and then tomorrow we will go to the hospital and check on your family."
Sam: "Thank you Mrs. Parker, you have been too good to me i don't....." Unable to finish his sentence.
Sophia: "Don't worry Sam i will always be here for you, think of me as a second Mom."
View attachment 979367
Sam: "Ooo...kay, Mom."
Sophia gave a small smile.
Okay done and done.
this is a great storyline and I hope you expand on it wishing you success on this .

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Coming from happy events to... a family tragedy happening here.;)

"And a tired Sophia shouted at last: Come on, just can't believe that you couldn't make it hard this way either!
So you're definitively useless not at playing cards only!
"
Well, more or less.

Great, Mando Logica. Simply great, and effective too.

With best compliments and (laughing too much, my apologies) regards.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I apologise I tried to reply this one with the other one so I won't get Spam !! :cry: But here goes . Once again outstanding rendering especially since this is a very special day I know I am late . But really congratulations the moon the Stars and especially that fire connection with ahh Valentine's . Really Love that chair Epa. And Sophia and Liam . In the good wife choice . Bravo bravo " Mando Logica" (y):coffee: now going to the other one after this special adventure . And moment .

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Now here goes !! :love: after that special moment they both get so comfortable !! And BAM!! :love:;):giggle: Sophia looks and especially Liam expression . Words can't hmm you get our point . Continue . In all you give and never and I mean never give up . In your artiste and especially rendering . Sir Mando Logica !! Hopefully I won't get Spam . But just telling you and the others artist really give it your all . (y):coffee:

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Okay I've been following AWAM for a long time, and I just discovered the fan art world and this thread in particular, and what a discovery that was !!! So many Sophie stans here it seems hahahaa :love:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
You made me think, White_Wolf... do you realize that the "Crossover" topic may open a bunch of new possibilities?

I'm thinking to what may happen if Sophia meets a shemale, and it's only the very first one. Hhmmm..

Well done!

With best regards.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I do like all what you're doing, maks... Ellies' expressions, in particular, are all fine and well rendered.

So, do you study a lot, don't you? Well, your working hard is paying well. To me, at least.

Have you already done something the like with Sophia's face? Sorry, I can't recall at this moment...

With best compliments and regards.

Reactions: Kobudo27
Jun 8, 2020
You made me think, White_Wolf... do you realize that the "Crossover" topic may open a bunch of new possibilities?

I'm thinking to what may happen if Sophia meets a shemale, and it's only the very first one. Hhmmm..

Well done!

With best regards.
I would like that too: Sophia meets shemale. Look at the picture some artist posted here time ago. So yummy if she is a shemale.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes