Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't remember who the user was who had done those sophia scenes at the newsstand with jessica, but I read that L&P asked him to remove; older users should be asked
I think Westpod removed some of his art after L&P threatened him with a lawsuit as he was trying to make money off his fan art. But (I am not a lawyer.) As long as you're not trying to profit off the creator or using their work you can post whatever you like.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I had to guess on advance that. Envy always the worst thing. Bah.

Thanks for all, with best regards to all the dear friends here.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for your usual attention, White_Wolf.

Well, I hate to say that. But I am a lawyer in RL instead.

And I'm telling you that this is a very questionable topic, no matter of under what national law is debated.

But this has been discussed so much here in the past, so I won't go further.

My apologies also for what I wrote, English isn't my native language.

With best regards.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think Westpod removed some of his art after L&P threatened him with a lawsuit as he was trying to make money off his fan art. But (I am not a lawyer.) As long as you're not trying to profit off the creator or using their work you can post whatever you like.
No, my friend, there was no question of the legal side of the issue. It's just that Westpod is very sensitive and touchy. Moreover, when the L&P figured out what Westpod was doing, it gave him permission to continue on. But Westpod was offended by those fans who complained about him to L&P, so he no longer draws AWAM.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
No, my friend, there was no question of the legal side of the issue. It's just that Westpod is very sensitive and touchy. Moreover, when the L&P figured out what Westpod was doing, it gave him permission to continue on. But Westpod was offended by those fans who complained about him to L&P, so he no longer draws AWAM.
Yeah sorry was trying to keep my answers short and to the point, i don't want to clutter up the fan art channel with that stuff again. The original point i was making was that as long as you aren't trying to profit off it or use the original creators material as your own you are free to upload whatever characters you want to.

Nov 10, 2018

And I'm telling you that this is a very questionable topic, no matter of under what national law is debated.

With best regards.
Because i lost them (the discussions)

Nov 10, 2018

With best regards.
Fan art only profit can give to him.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
O my goodness I'm with all due respect "Wynlard" really late !! But this theme is really huba huba :love: :p(y) definitely when the;):giggle::love::coffee: sisters visit Patricia friend . It's really going to be words can't express Wow . But I see Patricia in thoughts and Sophia is with a grin . ? But really congratulations on your rendition and outstanding balance on the scenery . Epa !! Please continue .

Reactions: Plnjr987

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
O my goodness I'm with all due respect "Wynlard" really late !! But this theme is really huba huba :love: :p(y) definitely when the;):giggle::love::coffee: sisters visit Patricia friend . It's really going to be words can't express Wow . But I see Patricia in thoughts and Sophia is with a grin . ? But really congratulations on your rendition and outstanding balance on the scenery . Epa !! Please continue .
So here just a quick render for you. I dont have any interest to DAZ nowadays. So i opened it after 1 week for that. :LOL:
lake4.jpg

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
So here just a quick render for you. I dont have any interest to DAZ nowadays. So i opened it after 1 week for that. :LOL:
View attachment 1041438
Thank you ;) :p:coffee: o my goodness !! I thought I was the only one having problem with Daz every time I try it takes me to another website . Brrrrr !! :eek: and this ahh O o home of the range!! Never remember the lyrics . But it's a goodie . Once again Wynlard . (y):giggle:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
O heck yeah the harvest season . Is perfect :love: and especially the picnic spectacular . Once again . Out did your self !! Wanted also comment about the other one you posted now that one OMgoodness!! :giggle:(y) But it didn't let me added with this one . Really don't want to get Spam . Just wanted to let you know how you and the others artist really and I mean really . We'll see how you All give us unique rendering .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes