Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Mando Logica !! :love: (y):love: phenomenal and especially Ellie expression . See here anything can happen . Especially the last Shower since in the morning . That hopefully this could happen now that Sophia feels comfortable with Ellie and the confidence that Ellie told Sophia that she was a virgin . Once again outstanding rendering . Don't stop . ;):sneaky::love: See mother know Best!!

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
who want go inside sofia's bedoom:sneaky:;):LOL:?
I have created my first 360 degree render(quality is little low). Since F95Zone does not support 360 degree images, I upload it to the google photos.
make sure to click on the spin button to see it as 360 image
View attachment 1045303
link is down below
This is really priceless I downloaded it Wow so true 360 degree images spectacular . Once again thank you Sir . :love: (y):love:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Pupoc !! Testing went beyond Infiniti and especially dry and especially wet looks . And both outfits . Both expression and there pose . Light and dark and special treat . Awesome . This will definitely be the next encounter in the yoga class . :love:(y):sneaky: and especially Patricia can show Sophia to lift her you know a little higher . And get a better view :p once again outstanding rendering .

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
who want go inside sofia's bedoom:sneaky:;):LOL:?
I have created my first 360 degree render(quality is little low). Since F95Zone does not support 360 degree images, I upload it to the google photos.
make sure to click on the spin button to see it as 360 image
View attachment 1045303
link is down below
This is incredible. Really great job. Is it possible to do it with the characters included that would make it a whole lot better

Reactions: gkdanuka

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
This is incredible. Really great job. Is it possible to do it with the characters included that would make it a whole lot better
It is possible, but that kind of scene take lot of vram and my poor laptop cannot handle that much load. anyone with a good gpu could create a scene like that very easily

• Sad
Reactions: Rojouninco1
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes