Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Come on, mate... you know you're really obsessed with that kid? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

@ White_Wolf: great. Simply great. Thanks for sharing your nice work.
About that image distoriton, were you referring to what, please?

With best regards.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Sir White Wolf !! Outstanding o my goodness you pin point Sophia bathtub ! Especially never ever is left out . The one and only "Ducky" :love: (y);)(y) but really congratulations once again outstanding rendering . Is it hard to find the cabinet in the same. As the game . And with All due respect . We all thank you for sharing your time and effort. Gracias Mate . Hopefully I said that right .

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Freeking awesome man !!
Will you do the followings scenes of just that tease ?
At this stage its a tease but i will try and do some more if i can.

Thank you for your wonderful picture; it really tells a story.
Hopefully it might continue.

Come on, mate... you know you're really obsessed with that kid? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

@ White_Wolf: great. Simply great. Thanks for sharing your nice work.
About that image distoriton, were you referring to what, please?

With best regards.
Hahaha glad you like them, i have just felt Sophia and Sam fit together better than Her and Dylan.

Sir White Wolf !! Outstanding o my goodness you pin point Sophia bathtub ! Especially never ever is left out . The one and only "Ducky" :love: (y);)(y) but really congratulations once again outstanding rendering . Is it hard to find the cabinet in the same. As the game . And with All due respect . We all thank you for sharing your time and effort. Gracias Mate . Hopefully I said that right .
Thanks mate who knows the ducky might even get some action. :sneaky:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
At this stage its a tease but i will try and do some more if i can.

Hopefully it might continue.

Hahaha glad you like them, i have just felt Sophia and Sam fit together better than Her and Dylan.

Thanks mate who knows the ducky might even get some action. :sneaky:
:p :p :coffee: :p :p :love: :love:;):sneaky::love:(y):giggle: That's what I am talking about . I have seen Sophia using wait for it "Ducky" in one of the fan Art . So sad I forgotten who was the Artist . :cry: But once again thank you .

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 1049573
Duck: "This is Rubber ducky to ground control.....I'm going in."
View attachment 1049574
:love: (y):love::sneaky:;):p:sneaky::love:;);):love::love::love::love: Sorry got so emotional really emotional!! Duckyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I'm not Worthy :sneaky: quack quack !!!! Hubba hubba . Sir White Wolf . Spectacular and the quality phenomenal . Now I can sleep . Hopefully next time when Sophia and Ellie join together in the shower instead they could use the bathtub and o my goodness they could use that special "Ducky" and hey Sophia can shave Ellie pubic hair and trim just like Momma Sophia . Thank you . Sir White Wolf .

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
:love: (y):love::sneaky:;):p:sneaky::love:;);):love::love::love::love: Sorry got so emotional really emotional!! Duckyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I'm not Worthy :sneaky: quack quack !!!! Hubba hubba . Sir White Wolf . Spectacular and the quality phenomenal . Now I can sleep . Hopefully next time when Sophia and Ellie join together in the shower instead they could use the bathtub and o my goodness they could use that special "Ducky" and hey Sophia can shave Ellie pubic hair and trim just like Momma Sophia . Thank you . Sir White Wolf .
lol one step at a time.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes