Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Maybe I am the only one to think in this way....
But Dylan doesn't inspire sex at all, he is a kind of child metro-sexual with no hair or experience.
I understand a lot of visitors on this forum are barely 18 and they recognise themselves in Dylan... But for a MILF like Sophia I would see more appropriate the Russian builder or some black dude.

She had two kids, she needs a real man to hammer her not a wanna be boy like Dylan.

The young daughter of course could fuck with Dylan and his friend
Obviously, it's not about Dylan himself, who gives a fuck, it's about the fact that he's her son. That's the main point, mom/son sex, incest fantasy, which i love. I think that "builder and black men" thing is an incredible bullshit, and a turn-off, for my taste. I like her with younger guy, because he's her son for me (whoever he is) or i would like to see her with older guy (which would be either her father, or father in law, or boss, or older neighbour and so on..)

• Hey there
Reactions: idoit4you2

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Obviously, it's not about Dylan himself, who gives a fuck, it's about the fact that he's her son. That's the main point, mom/son sex, incest fantasy, which i love. I think that "builder and black men" thing is an incredible bullshit, and a turn-off, for my taste. I like her with younger guy, because he's her son for me (whoever he is) or i would like to see her with older guy (which would be either her father, or father in law, or boss, or older neighbour and so on..)
true... its all about taboo and fantasy... digital arts are the way people enjoy these taboo things which are (and must be) taboo in the real society. why do you need something made digitally if thats normal. thats why people look for these incest, old-young, corruption, blackmail etc. in digital games to fulfill their fantasy.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
true... its all about taboo and fantasy... digital arts are the way people enjoy these taboo things which are (and must be) taboo in the real society. why do you need something made digitally if thats normal. thats why people look for these incest, old-young, corruption, blackmail etc. in digital games to fulfill their fantasy.
naughtynafz, you are absolutely right, especially since in life we will never do this for 99.9%. And to be honest, incest isn't such a great thing. It is associated with such physical and psychological problems that, even if you try once, you will most likely refuse the second one.

Reactions: SmolFrog3D
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes