Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Liam come out to play !! :p :sneaky: Liam come out to playyyyy !! Liam come out to player !! ...
Fine. A smart citation from the "The Warriors" movie final scenes here, right?
Good catch, dear mate.

Yeah, and so we all know how it ended... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With best (sarcastically laughing) regards.

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Fine. A smart citation from the "The Warriors" movie final scenes here, right?
Good catch, dear mate.

Yeah, and so we all know how it ended... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With best (sarcastically laughing) regards.
Sir (y) :giggle: you are so right . And I admire the unity . That we should give to others artist . And especially you it's really a privilege and honor you also give them that privilege. And encouragement . To continue with there Art . Gracias !! Thanks . (y)

Reactions: Old Dog

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Maybe I am the only one to think in this way....
But Dylan doesn't inspire sex at all, he is a kind of child metro-sexual with no hair or experience.
I understand a lot of visitors on this forum are barely 18 and they recognise themselves in Dylan... But for a MILF like Sophia I would see more appropriate the Russian builder or some black dude.

She had two kids, she needs a real man to hammer her not a wanna be boy like Dylan.

The young daughter of course could fuck with Dylan and his friend

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Now this is really with all due respect Mando Logica , KillJoys, and especially Gkdanuka !! You all and the others artist . Give us unique rendering the details and the surrounding that takes time and effort and mostly patience . And the meaning of artistic talent . Please never ever forget that you All have people that appreciate . And I especially thank you for sharing your thoughts and spectacular words can't express Wow!! :love: (y):love: like a old saying in spanish language and apologize . Pa'lante y Adelante siempre!! . Here in A Wife and Mother naughty Side!! :p:sneaky:;):love::coffee: No matter what happens!! Okay now comes the faceplam .

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
But Dylan doesn't inspire sex at all, he is a kind of child metro-sexual with no hair or experience.
I understand a lot of visitors on this forum are barely 18 and they recognise themselves in Dylan... But for a MILF like Sophia I would see more appropriate the Russian builder or some black dude.

She had two kids, she needs a real man to hammer her not a wanna be boy like Dylan.

The young daughter of course could fuck with Dylan and his friend
I've been saying something similar for years. One result was a load of facepalms but just as many agree. Sophia/Dylan is best in fan art, where realism doesn't have to be a factor.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
davidsual, in the first place, the question you raised is not for discussion in fan art. Secondly, this issue has already been discussed in the main topic "A Wife And Mother". And third, Sofia is already getting old, and she, like some other women, needs confirmation that she is still sexy. And for that, she needs a young partner. And remember the beginning of the game itself, Sofia is excited by Dylan. So, the author has his own view on this story.

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
who want go inside sofia's bedoom:sneaky:;):LOL:?
I have created my first 360 degree render(quality is little low). Since F95Zone does not support 360 degree images, I upload it to the google photos.
make sure to click on the spin button to see it as 360 image
Capture.PNG
link is down below

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
who want go inside sofia's bedoom:sneaky:;):LOL:?
I have created my first 360 degree render(quality is little low). Since F95Zone does not support 360 degree images I upload it to the google photos.
make sure to click on the spin button see it as 360 image
View attachment 1045303
link is down below
Cool! I really liked it! Thank!
It’s like I’d walked into the room Sophia had just left.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes