Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 30, 2020
Look what is the stationery of the padashlaby in this game ?! Dilan learned that Sobia got rid of this and killed their aboyih .. yes, I think this is the perfect end for a whore like sophia .. how do you like that idea?)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
For those following the story sorry for the delay.... sometimes life gets in the way and delays things ..... The continuation of updates to recommence soon... the boys are hanging to get back to the beach :)

View attachment 1036282
I had missed your updates but did nt want to chase you.
Look forward to seeing the story continuation when you are ready.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I have tried to apply all your feedback

View attachment 1036040
Sorry and really really and I mean really :love: :) and I know they're going to be words ! But " Si si La Vida Loca" fabulous . The details the technique and the unity and especially balance work of artiste. . Hopefully I spelled it right . Remember Mando Logica, once again thank you for sharing . And never ever give up . (y)

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
For those following the story sorry for the delay.... sometimes life gets in the way and delays things ..... The continuation of updates to recommence soon... the boys are hanging to get back to the beach :)

View attachment 1036282
ST-9POL remember Sir your well being comes first and like the old saying patience is really a privilege and virtue . We all thank you and can't wait . Especially to all the Artist . You really give it your all . And remember no one is perfect. Have a blessed night and Feliz San Valentine !! And be safe and healthy . And awesome week to come . :):coffee:;)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Hello, 1st post from an observer. I am astounded at the skills many of you possess. Mando Logica, Old Dog, and White Wolf are continually impressive (Eye for Art). I also find so many of you provide constructive feedback. What a concept in these times. Thank you for your work, time and skills that the many of us enjoy.
Thank you t3alqdansam for your kind words (y)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Sorry and really really and I mean really :love: :) and I know they're going to be words ! But " Si si La Vida Loca" fabulous . The details the technique and the unity and especially balance work of artiste. . Hopefully I spelled it right . Remember Mando Logica, once again thank you for sharing . And never ever give up . (y)
And once again, your description is fabulous (y) :)

Reactions: Rojouninco1

kehi

Jul 29, 2019
Amber:
- Good morning teacher, can you tell me where the meeting to organize the class reunion?

Ivan:
- Good Morning..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amber:
- Are you the new p.e. teacher?

Ivan:
- I saw some people down the hall on the right, but I didn't ..

Amber:
- Thank you very much, I'm late

Ivan:
- You are... welcome...?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes